Princess Haya and the FEI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is the tour only focusing on the FEI or other stuff?
Visit to Colombia seems like an official visit from teh arrival and so on.
Thanks for the pictures salma :flowers:

she was invited by the Colombian Equestrian Federation to attend a horse event there.

u kno i think she looks gorgeous in the chile pictures...

Thank you for additional pictures. She has been quite active for the FEI lately, not sure if its because the voting coming up soon but I have not recalled her visiting so many places in a row.
She looks quite happy in many of the pictures & its great seeing her attending horse related events in different countries.

is it recent one ? i mixed up with one of world cup in Aachen were she wore same red outfit and hairdo !

Xavi I wrote the date: Aachen 2010- July 18, 2010

No it´s different outfit she wore similar red jacket in 2006, not the same.:flowers:

thank you :flowers:

You are welcome:flowers: I know jackets are very similar. She has used red jackets during Aachen games in 2006, 2009 and 2010.

XXI Central American and Caribbean Games

Princess Haya arrived today in Puerto Rico to attend the XXI Central American and Caribbean Games. Today she will have a meeting with Kenneth McClintock, the Secretary of State of Puerto Rico, and Jorge Santini, the Mayor of San Juan.

The race for the FEI presidency

...Princess Haya, who is married to the ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, can boast an impressive list of sporting and humanitarian achievements.

She has arguably carved out a higher profile for the FEI presidency than any of her predecessors. The 36-year-old has worked hard in her role and has been unwavering in her determination to ensure the global reach of equestrian sport...
Article

President of the International Equestrian Federation Princess Haya Bint Al
Hussein before signing a memorandum on the development of equestrian
sports in Russia, on holding international competitions and establishment of
federal training centre during the International Sport Forum "Russia, a Sports
Country", Moscow, Russia, July 29, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

President of the International Equestrian Federation Princess Haya Bint Al
Hussein before signing a memorandum on the development of equestrian
sports in Russia, on holding international competitions and establishment of
federal training centre during the International Sport Forum "Russia, a Sports
Country", Moscow, Russia, July 29, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Thank you so much you always get us the latest news about her :flowers: she is indeed a beauty ...

For traveling so much and staying few days in different countries, she is looking good.
I wonder if her daughter is traveling with her.

Thank you so much you always get us the latest news about her :flowers: she is indeed a beauty ...

You're welcome, it's always a pleasure :flowers:

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and president of the International
Equestrian Federation Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein at a meeting with
international sports federations' heads in Luzhniki, the venue of the
Russia Is A Sports Power international, Moscow, July 30, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

You're welcome, it's always a pleasure :flowers:

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and president of the International
Equestrian Federation Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein at a meeting with
international sports federations' heads in Luzhniki, the venue of the
Russia Is A Sports Power international, Moscow, July 30, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

more
Rusko - Země Sport mezinárodních sportovních forum fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0077458654
Rusko - Země Sport mezinárodních sportovních forum fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0077458649
Dmitrij Medveděv se setkává s vedoucím mezinárodních sportovních federací fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0077455438

sound like Haya is more often outside around the world than been in Dubai,maybe it's because of the election of the FEI.

sound like Haya is more often outside around the world than been in Dubai,maybe it's because of the election of the FEI.

During the summer she is abroad. Past few summers she has been attending different horse events & visiting a few hospitals for the new AlJalila hospital.
Many families escape the summer heat so it is perfectly understandable that she isn't in Dubai. The elections are coming up in just a few months as well.

Back
Top Bottom