Poetry of Sheikh Mohammed and Crown Prince Hamdan

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But do you really think the poems are reflection of reality life?Maybe they're just story,and a reflection of romantic and willness,however have little relation with actul life

His poems say a lot but whether they are about his personal life, experience - who knows. And if he writes for a girl, we dont know if it's for his girlfriend or for Sheikha Sheikha. It could be for an old girl he knew long a go or a story that happened to a friend.

Spot on Dazz!! Its probably just for popularity amongst his people him being labeled as a poet. Not all the time poets write about themselves. At the end of the day men r full of crap...:ohmy::ermm:

His poems say a lot but whether they are about his personal life, experience - who knows. And if he writes for a girl, we dont know if it's for his girlfriend or for Sheikha Sheikha. It could be for an old girl he knew long a go or a story that happened to a friend.

Dazzling, I didn't understand the "story-part". Is there a special situation he was describing that happened?

Thanks for the answer. But I'm just wondering what he descripes...

NEW poem and song

wait for the English translating~

Here it is aiimyl...Google translate was not that bad this time. I also posted the link to his forums...the poem first showed up today, but the date on it says Nov 1 ,2010...but earlier it had today's time and day. But anyway its NEW:flowers:. The upper paragraph (which came out poorly in translation) is about him describing how he had rashed el majed sing it and fayez al saeed write the music he turned the poem into.

This is the poem November 10, 2010
"Ah, if I know darling ... I am a disembodied spirit Thread
I am a sea without a beach ... and that I am a forest without trees
And that I am the sky without the moon ... and that I am a house without furniture
And that I mind without thinking ... and I am feeling no sense of
Mouth and that I am without words ... and as the heart without a heartbeat
Do not you think that you have to punish what is sin sin I love you
Is not that harsh on your heart must be punished ... that you know that you selected only from among the millions of the world
Who you are and were ignorant of my first love last ... Unaware of how much agonized sweetheart missing you the same reason, who is Azbk to the length of these years do not want to put an end Lhz torment my happiness now in your hands it's up to you Do you want me to live in pain, it is up to you But all I want to say to you now and Who I know I love you though All torment Who caused my love, despite everything I will tell you the word and I hope that Taathssha it will emerge from the depths of my heart and I love you, moon, and I will keep you belong to you and I'll wait however long wait because I am sure you love me as I love you I love you more than you love me sweetheart and I want you to Tadeni something which is to remain faithful to me and in you as always and I do not accept his partner for your life as others so I promised you and myself and my Lord I love you these are Nuartk" You can listen to this song on his website...very nice fast song.
Link: (

The link did not come out properly in my post, so I am posting it again so people can listen to the beautiful song:

(

(

Here it is aiimyl...Google translate was not that bad this time. I also posted the link to his forums...the poem first showed up today, but the date on it says Nov 1 ,2010...but earlier it had today's time and day. But anyway its NEW:flowers:. The upper paragraph (which came out poorly in translation) is about him describing how he had rashed el majed sing it and fayez al saeed write the music he turned the poem into.

This is the poem November 10, 2010
"Ah, if I know darling ... I am a disembodied spirit Thread
I am a sea without a beach ... and that I am a forest without trees
And that I am the sky without the moon ... and that I am a house without furniture
And that I mind without thinking ... and I am feeling no sense of
Mouth and that I am without words ... and as the heart without a heartbeat
Do not you think that you have to punish what is sin sin I love you
Is not that harsh on your heart must be punished ... that you know that you selected only from among the millions of the world
Who you are and were ignorant of my first love last ... Unaware of how much agonized sweetheart missing you the same reason, who is Azbk to the length of these years do not want to put an end Lhz torment my happiness now in your hands it's up to you Do you want me to live in pain, it is up to you But all I want to say to you now and Who I know I love you though All torment Who caused my love, despite everything I will tell you the word and I hope that Taathssha it will emerge from the depths of my heart and I love you, moon, and I will keep you belong to you and I'll wait however long wait because I am sure you love me as I love you I love you more than you love me sweetheart and I want you to Tadeni something which is to remain faithful to me and in you as always and I do not accept his partner for your life as others so I promised you and myself and my Lord I love you these are Nuartk" You can listen to this song on his website...very nice fast song.
Link: (

no this is not the poem!!!!!!!!! this are just words written by the lady who posted the poem above the song link... you got that confused and its an old poem and song (not romantic at all)

How do you know someone else wrote it? It is not in the portion that is the personal 'signature' of the poster. If that is the case, then how do you (we) know that any of the poems posted in his forums section were written by him?;)...

How do you know someone else wrote it? It is not in the portion that is the personal 'signature' of the poster. If that is the case, then how do you (we) know that any of the poems posted in his forums section were written by him?;)...

well this part وأن لا تقبل بشريكة لحياتك غيري shows that a girl not a man wrote it, the title of the link you provided is for the top paragraph not the one you translated and the song as well
and the ppl who run his forum know him and know what he writes and you will find all the poems on this link Poetry | some are only written some with him reading it some are songs...

there was another time in a poem he read at a soiree where he used the feminime form. This happens at times in bedouin poetry to give more prettiness to the poem. So I will reserve my opinion as it was in the same post as the song and another poem, and not in the person's signature, and you can reserve your opinion.

This same poster has posted poems by him before, especially in recent weeks, in the same section of his website that I found this poem, as well as there being some poems from him in English in the English Forums section....lets not be haters...:whistling:

there was another time in a poem he read at a soiree where he used the feminime form. This happens at times in bedouin poetry to give more prettiness to the poem. So I will reserve my opinion as it was in the same post as the song and another poem, and not in the person's signature, and you can reserve your opinion.

This same poster has posted poems by him before, especially in recent weeks, in the same section of his website that I found this poem, as well as there being some poems from him in English in the English Forums section....lets not be haters...:whistling:

i am not a hater thats one!
TWO i am from a big bedouin trib and my grandfather is one of the most well known poets in the middle-east and they do not use feminine form at all... you want to belive its his poem do so but dont post it as his and just to add a point that was not even a poem as it lacks structure of a correct arabic poem and as a the poet he is he would not write with all those mistakes
and the poster you are talking about got all those poem from the link i provided/ they are not really new

I'm just confused. Is this poem by him or not? Is there someone who can post the link of it?

i am not a hater thats one!
TWO i am from a big bedouin trib and my grandfather is one of the most well known poets in the middle-east and they do not use feminine form at all... you want to belive its his poem do so but dont post it as his and just to add a point that was not even a poem as it lacks structure of a correct arabic poem and as a the poet he is he would not write with all those mistakes
and the poster you are talking about got all those poem from the link i provided/ they are not really new

You are not the only one who is from a big bedouin tribe with well known ancestors!! Not everyone feels the need to reveal themselves on this forums. I tried to post the link twice before, so I will post the body of it into this post. It is on his website the same as his other poetry which is why I posted it. If this is not his poem, then the others in his forums should also be held into question. I will post exactly as it is written in Arabic on his website minus the pictures...I have far too much to do in my life to want to believe anything about this poem. It does not change me and my life one way or the other.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
هلا والله ومليون غلا تو مانور المنتدى
first
اللهم صل على محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين

down

اليوم بعد حبيت أنزل لكم قصيدة روعه بس عندي بعنوان( أريد أتفلسف) لملك الشعار فزاع أتمنى تنال على إعجابكم أترككم ويا القصيدة وا أوصيكم للردود ثم التقييم

جيت ابا اكتب قصيده وقلت الحّن كلام
قـلت يالله بافـكـّر من يلحّـن قـصيـد

قـال انا ( فايـز ) اللي ياسـلامـي سـلام
من يلحّـن قـصيدك غير فايز سعـيد

قـلت يالله بانبـدا بـس إيش المـقـــــام
رد قـال ( الحجاز) وقـلت لا ما يفـيد

قال رايـك بـياتـي ؟ قـلت لا لا حــرام
قال يعني أبا افهم إنت ش اللي تريد

قلت اريـد آتـفـلسـف ع ملحّـن تـمـام
يعني مثلك مثل موسى لي بلحنه فريد

القـصيـده القـديـمه حـق نـاس ٍ قـدام
والجـديده جـديده يعني تبغي الجديد

يعـني هذي قـصيده لبّـســوها وسـام
باللحن لي أريده لان شعـري يزيـد

هذا ( راشـد ) بصوته ما عليه الكلام
وان عنينا المشاعر هذا عـبد المجـيد

بالنهـاونـد تصـلح وبالمقـامات شـام
وكان تبغي الخبيتي خذ لدينا المزيد

وآنا أكتب قصيدي في الليالي الظلام
وارسل ارسال واضح عبر ساعي البريد

قبل لا اختم كلامي بين سين ٍ ولام
بين ميـم المحـبّه وهاجـس ٍ بي يـزيـد

حظ من هو معاه ملحّـن بشكل عام
مثـل (موسى محمد) والاّ (فايز سعيد)

وهاذي القصيده متغناه

http://fazza.ae/mp3/Rashid_AlMajed_&...d_Atfalsaf.MP3

آه لو تدري حبيبي...إني بعدك جسد بلا روح
وإني بحر بدون شاطئ...وبأني غابة بلا أشجار
وبأني سماء بدون قمر...وبأني بيت بلا فرش
وبأني عقل بدون تفكير...وبأني مشاعر بلا إحساس
وبأني فم بدون كلمات...و كقلب بدون نبضات
ألا تظن أنه يجب عليك أن تعاقب ما هو ذنبك ذنبك أنني أحببتك
أوليس على قلبك القاسي أن يعاقب يجب ...أن تعلم أنك المختار الوحيد من بين ملايين العالم
واللذي تجهله أنك حبي الأول الأخير... تجهل أيضا كم تعذبت حبيبتك الغائبة عنك نفس السبب اللذي عذبك لطول هذه السنوات ألا تريد أن تضع حد لهذ العذاب سعادتي الآن بين يديك الأمر عائد لك هل تريدني أن عيش الألم فهذا أمر عائد لك لكن كل ما أريد أن أقوله لك الأن واللذي أعرفه أنني أحبك رغم كل العذاب اللذي ألحقه بي حبك رغم كل شي سأقول لك كلمة وأرجو أن تتحسسها لأنها ستخرج من أعماق قلبي وهي أحبك يا قمري وسأبقى لك ملكا لك وسأنتظرك مهما طال الإنتظار لأني على يقين أنك تحبني كما أحبك لكني أحبك أكثر مما تحبني حبيبتك كما أريدك أن تعدني شئ وهو أن تظل وفي ومخلصا لي كما كنت دائما أنا وأن لا تقبل بشريكة لحياتك غيري كما تعهدت أنا بذلك لك ولنفسي و ربي أحبك هذي أنا نوارتك

HN

Link: Link to Poem on fazza's website

Last edited:
أوليس على قلبك القاسي أن يعاقب يجب ...أن تعلم أنك المختار الوحيد من بين ملايين العالم
واللذي تجهله أنك حبي الأول الأخير... تجهل أيضا كم تعذبت حبيبتك الغائبة عنك نفس السبب اللذي عذبك لطول هذه السنوات ألا تريد أن تضع حد لهذ العذاب سعادتي الآن بين يديك الأمر عائد لك هل تريدني أن عيش الألم فهذا أمر عائد لك لكن كل ما أريد أن أقوله لك الأن واللذي أعرفه أنني أحبك رغم كل العذاب اللذي ألحقه بي حبك رغم كل شي سأقول لك كلمة وأرجو أن تتحسسها لأنها ستخرج من أعماق قلبي وهي أحبك يا قمري وسأبقى لك ملكا لك وسأنتظرك مهما طال الإنتظار لأني على يقين أنك تحبني كما أحبك لكني أحبك أكثر مما تحبني حبيبتك كما أريدك أن تعدني شئ وهو أن تظل وفي ومخلصا لي كما كنت دائما أنا وأن لا تقبل بشريكة لحياتك غيري كما تعهدت أنا بذلك لك ولنفسي و ربي أحبك هذي أنا نوارتك

HN

Well this Part that you translated is not Hamdan Poem, its a signature of the member & its not even Hamdan Style plus its written is Classic Arabic which Hamdan never used, His poems are in Nabati/Popular

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
تم التحميل
سلمت الأنامل وبانتظار جديدك

Peace be upon you

~❤~❤~قصيدة لا تعاتبني على مزحي معك ~❤~❤~

Do not blame me when I joke with you

And Do not account that on the wrong way

If you joked with me , my heart would pardon you

Because my heart need your complacence and it never need any one instead of you …. it promise you about that

I want to know that….how do you refuse me although I don't refuse you?...!!!

my eyes don't sleep and they wait your arrival, as you are far………

I need your warmth and you have to know that

you are very valuable and there is not anyone who arrive to your valuable

the nights haven't any taste without you

the farewell is the disease and the meeting is the medication

my guess in you isn't that……..you abandon me only because I joked with you

Taken from: http://fazza.ae/vb/t353223.html Link on Poem

It is also posted in his English Forums section: Poems: Who is fazza3+Peace of Allah be upon her+Do not blame me when I joke with you -

I hope that this is not a 'signature' like the other one. Since it was posted in the first post it looked like it was all included in the post, since that poster does not write that as a signature in their other posts they have made..anyway, halli walli...:whistling::p There are other English poems in this"English forums" section also...from over the summer and the early fall..enjoy.

جيت ابا اكتب قصيده وقلت الحّن كلام
قـلت يالله بافـكـّر من يلحّـن قـصيـد

قـال انا ( فايـز ) اللي ياسـلامـي سـلام
من يلحّـن قـصيدك غير فايز سعـيد

قـلت يالله بانبـدا بـس إيش المـقـــــام
رد قـال ( الحجاز) وقـلت لا ما يفـيد

قال رايـك بـياتـي ؟ قـلت لا لا حــرام
قال يعني أبا افهم إنت ش اللي تريد

قلت اريـد آتـفـلسـف ع ملحّـن تـمـام
يعني مثلك مثل موسى لي بلحنه فريد

القـصيـده القـديـمه حـق نـاس ٍ قـدام
والجـديده جـديده يعني تبغي الجديد

يعـني هذي قـصيده لبّـســوها وسـام
باللحن لي أريده لان شعـري يزيـد

هذا ( راشـد ) بصوته ما عليه الكلام
وان عنينا المشاعر هذا عـبد المجـيد

بالنهـاونـد تصـلح وبالمقـامات شـام
وكان تبغي الخبيتي خذ لدينا المزيد

وآنا أكتب قصيدي في الليالي الظلام
وارسل ارسال واضح عبر ساعي البريد

قبل لا اختم كلامي بين سين ٍ ولام
بين ميـم المحـبّه وهاجـس ٍ بي يـزيـد

حظ من هو معاه ملحّـن بشكل عام
مثـل (موسى محمد) والاّ (فايز سعيد)

وهاذي القصيده متغناه

http://fazza.ae/mp3/Rashid_AlMajed_&...d_Atfalsaf.MP3

the part in blue is his poem the red part is not the part i made in large is the girl signing her name!!!
i never sugested that im theonly one who is from a big bedouin tribe with well known ancestors!! i write poetry and i understand the basics of a poem wich aparently you dont! i can read arabic wich makes it very clear and easy to know the part you translated is not his poem..
and if you have far too much to do in your life to want to believe anything about this poem then why are you pushing for it to be his poem.

Is this the same poem we've already talked? What is the difference between the blue and red part? Can somebody clarifiy?

Is this the same poem we've already talked? What is the difference between the blue and red part? Can somebody clarifiy?
the blue part is written by fazza a non rumantic song
the red part is the part star translated but is not written by fazza i hope thats clear ;)

So much I'he understand by myself ladyblue... But could you translate the blue (non-romantic) part? What does he say in this poem? What does it deal about?

lady blue did a great job in explain what is written by the crown prince and what is obvious not his words , so I will try also to help with desideria question , the non-romantic poem in "brief" talk about his searching for new melody for his new poem and he seems praising his friend Fayez ( composer ) who did work with him in the past songs ..

and here is Fayez with Hamdan here >>

http://dc03.arabsh.com/i/00743/t84fzl00ayt8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a poem posted nov 1st. I put the arabic so you can also translate it yourself, and the english..which did not come out perfectly. Again this is from the poetry section on his free forums...The link is: http://fazza.ae/vb/t352479.html
http://fazza.ae/vb/t352479.html

قصيده في منتهى الروعه..

اسم القصيدة ..

#من يحيك كثر ما حبك أنا#

وهااي القصيدة..

من يحبك كثـر مـا أحبـك أنـا

و من بحبك حاول و ياما اجتهـد

ومن في عينه شوفتك كل المنـى

لا و رب العرش ما غيـري احـد

انت شوفي و انت عمري و الهنا

يا جسد بي روح و لروحي جسد

و انت عيني و انت نوري و السنا

و انت اسبابـي اذا حبـي خمـد

و انت ميعادي و سهدي و العنـى

و انت تعذيبي و صبري و الجلـد

و انت راحاتي و روحي و الظنى

و انت الاول ما به قبـل و بعـد

لمنـا جـو المحبـه و ضمـنـا

و من بعد قربك انا كيـف ابتعـد

شوف ما كبر يا حبيبـي عشقنـا

فاق كل العشق وحـده و انفـرد

لو يوزع البسيـط حبنـا مابقـى

حــد اذكــره كــره احــد

محبتكم...
فى رحاب الله

"A poem of the utmost magnificence ..

The name of the poem ..

# Weaves a lot of what I love #

Haai and poem ..

Someone who loves you so much I love you

Of love and try and try Oyama

Seeing you in the eye and all spermatozoa

Lord of the Throne and not what others one

What in you and you are my age and our God

My body my spirit and my soul to the body

And you are my eyes and Nuri and Senna

You are my reasons and if my love subsided

And you Miedi and Sahdi and eye

And you are torturing me and Sabri and skin

And you Rahati and soul and presumptive

And you first of all that before and after

For us an atmosphere of love and implicitly

And after I how close you are away

Look what my darling, our love grew

Love and exceeded all alone by himself and

If distributed in a simple love Mabaki

Min remind him hating one

Love ...
In the fold of God"

I don't know why his poems are soooo sad he's always looking for love !!! also he says in one of his poems that all his feelings are in his poems lines so i think he's looking for the bigg love ... IMO

May be he want to be involved a great love story~~~

Google Translate

if I'm not mistaken sh. hamdan wanted to make one more song (according to the page) the works became interrupted..The name of the poem is "babygone" from my understanding. There is also mentioned this composer fayez al saeed. So perhaps we will be surprised by a song again? Let's wait and see :)

Back
Top Bottom