The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 10-27-2010, 03:14 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mainland, China
Posts: 31
But do you really think the poems are reflection of reality life?Maybe they're just story,and a reflection of romantic and willness,however have little relation with actul life
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 10-27-2010, 04:40 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,591
His poems say a lot but whether they are about his personal life, experience - who knows. And if he writes for a girl, we dont know if it's for his girlfriend or for Sheikha Sheikha. It could be for an old girl he knew long a go or a story that happened to a friend.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 10-27-2010, 08:38 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 140
Spot on Dazz!! Its probably just for popularity amongst his people him being labeled as a poet. Not all the time poets write about themselves. At the end of the day men r full of crap...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 10-29-2010, 06:06 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: -----, Austria
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
His poems say a lot but whether they are about his personal life, experience - who knows. And if he writes for a girl, we dont know if it's for his girlfriend or for Sheikha Sheikha. It could be for an old girl he knew long a go or a story that happened to a friend.

Dazzling, I didn't understand the "story-part". Is there a special situation he was describing that happened?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 10-29-2010, 07:27 PM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by desideria View Post
Dazzling, I didn't understand the "story-part". Is there a special situation he was describing that happened?
Many lines of his poems are of him describing things.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 10-30-2010, 02:53 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: -----, Austria
Posts: 96
Thanks for the answer. But I'm just wondering what he descripes...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 11-10-2010, 10:04 AM
Arabian Star's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Posts: 90
NEW poem and song

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiimyl View Post
wait for the English translating~
Here it is aiimyl...Google translate was not that bad this time. I also posted the link to his forums...the poem first showed up today, but the date on it says Nov 1 ,2010...but earlier it had today's time and day. But anyway its NEW. The upper paragraph (which came out poorly in translation) is about him describing how he had rashed el majed sing it and fayez al saeed write the music he turned the poem into.

This is the poem November 10, 2010
"Ah, if I know darling ... I am a disembodied spirit Thread
I am a sea without a beach ... and that I am a forest without trees
And that I am the sky without the moon ... and that I am a house without furniture
And that I mind without thinking ... and I am feeling no sense of
Mouth and that I am without words ... and as the heart without a heartbeat
Do not you think that you have to punish what is sin sin I love you
Is not that harsh on your heart must be punished ... that you know that you selected only from among the millions of the world
Who you are and were ignorant of my first love last ... Unaware of how much agonized sweetheart missing you the same reason, who is Azbk to the length of these years do not want to put an end Lhz torment my happiness now in your hands it's up to you Do you want me to live in pain, it is up to you But all I want to say to you now and Who I know I love you though All torment Who caused my love, despite everything I will tell you the word and I hope that Taathssha it will emerge from the depths of my heart and I love you, moon, and I will keep you belong to you and I'll wait however long wait because I am sure you love me as I love you I love you more than you love me sweetheart and I want you to Tadeni something which is to remain faithful to me and in you as always and I do not accept his partner for your life as others so I promised you and myself and my Lord I love you these are Nuartk" You can listen to this song on his website...very nice fast song.
Link: (
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 11-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Arabian Star's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Posts: 90
The link did not come out properly in my post, so I am posting it again so people can listen to the beautiful song:

(

(
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 11-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manamah, Bahrain
Posts: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabian Star View Post
Here it is aiimyl...Google translate was not that bad this time. I also posted the link to his forums...the poem first showed up today, but the date on it says Nov 1 ,2010...but earlier it had today's time and day. But anyway its NEW. The upper paragraph (which came out poorly in translation) is about him describing how he had rashed el majed sing it and fayez al saeed write the music he turned the poem into.

This is the poem November 10, 2010
"Ah, if I know darling ... I am a disembodied spirit Thread
I am a sea without a beach ... and that I am a forest without trees
And that I am the sky without the moon ... and that I am a house without furniture
And that I mind without thinking ... and I am feeling no sense of
Mouth and that I am without words ... and as the heart without a heartbeat
Do not you think that you have to punish what is sin sin I love you
Is not that harsh on your heart must be punished ... that you know that you selected only from among the millions of the world
Who you are and were ignorant of my first love last ... Unaware of how much agonized sweetheart missing you the same reason, who is Azbk to the length of these years do not want to put an end Lhz torment my happiness now in your hands it's up to you Do you want me to live in pain, it is up to you But all I want to say to you now and Who I know I love you though All torment Who caused my love, despite everything I will tell you the word and I hope that Taathssha it will emerge from the depths of my heart and I love you, moon, and I will keep you belong to you and I'll wait however long wait because I am sure you love me as I love you I love you more than you love me sweetheart and I want you to Tadeni something which is to remain faithful to me and in you as always and I do not accept his partner for your life as others so I promised you and myself and my Lord I love you these are Nuartk" You can listen to this song on his website...very nice fast song.
Link: (
no this is not the poem!!!!!!!!! this are just words written by the lady who posted the poem above the song link... you got that confused and its an old poem and song (not romantic at all)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 11-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Arabian Star's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Posts: 90
How do you know someone else wrote it? It is not in the portion that is the personal 'signature' of the poster. If that is the case, then how do you (we) know that any of the poems posted in his forums section were written by him?...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 11-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manamah, Bahrain
Posts: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabian Star View Post
How do you know someone else wrote it? It is not in the portion that is the personal 'signature' of the poster. If that is the case, then how do you (we) know that any of the poems posted in his forums section were written by him?...

well this part وأن لا تقبل بشريكة لحياتك غيري shows that a girl not a man wrote it, the title of the link you provided is for the top paragraph not the one you translated and the song as well
and the ppl who run his forum know him and know what he writes and you will find all the poems on this link Poetry | some are only written some with him reading it some are songs...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 11-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Arabian Star's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Posts: 90
there was another time in a poem he read at a soiree where he used the feminime form. This happens at times in bedouin poetry to give more prettiness to the poem. So I will reserve my opinion as it was in the same post as the song and another poem, and not in the person's signature, and you can reserve your opinion.

This same poster has posted poems by him before, especially in recent weeks, in the same section of his website that I found this poem, as well as there being some poems from him in English in the English Forums section....lets not be haters...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 11-10-2010, 02:51 PM
sally1234's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sevilla, Spain
Posts: 525
Can u put the link of the poem in Arabic ??
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 11-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manamah, Bahrain
Posts: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabian Star View Post
there was another time in a poem he read at a soiree where he used the feminime form. This happens at times in bedouin poetry to give more prettiness to the poem. So I will reserve my opinion as it was in the same post as the song and another poem, and not in the person's signature, and you can reserve your opinion.

This same poster has posted poems by him before, especially in recent weeks, in the same section of his website that I found this poem, as well as there being some poems from him in English in the English Forums section....lets not be haters...
i am not a hater thats one!
TWO i am from a big bedouin trib and my grandfather is one of the most well known poets in the middle-east and they do not use feminine form at all... you want to belive its his poem do so but dont post it as his and just to add a point that was not even a poem as it lacks structure of a correct arabic poem and as a the poet he is he would not write with all those mistakes
and the poster you are talking about got all those poem from the link i provided/ they are not really new
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 629
so he didnt write this???
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: -----, Austria
Posts: 96
I'm just confused. Is this poem by him or not? Is there someone who can post the link of it?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 11-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Arabian Star's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
i am not a hater thats one!
TWO i am from a big bedouin trib and my grandfather is one of the most well known poets in the middle-east and they do not use feminine form at all... you want to belive its his poem do so but dont post it as his and just to add a point that was not even a poem as it lacks structure of a correct arabic poem and as a the poet he is he would not write with all those mistakes
and the poster you are talking about got all those poem from the link i provided/ they are not really new
You are not the only one who is from a big bedouin tribe with well known ancestors!! Not everyone feels the need to reveal themselves on this forums. I tried to post the link twice before, so I will post the body of it into this post. It is on his website the same as his other poetry which is why I posted it. If this is not his poem, then the others in his forums should also be held into question. I will post exactly as it is written in Arabic on his website minus the pictures...I have far too much to do in my life to want to believe anything about this poem. It does not change me and my life one way or the other.


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
هلا والله ومليون غلا تو مانور المنتدى
first
اللهم صل على محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين


down

اليوم بعد حبيت أنزل لكم قصيدة روعه بس عندي بعنوان( أريد أتفلسف) لملك الشعار فزاع أتمنى تنال على إعجابكم أترككم ويا القصيدة وا أوصيكم للردود ثم التقييم




جيت ابا اكتب قصيده وقلت الحّن كلام
قـلت يالله بافـكـّر من يلحّـن قـصيـد

قـال انا ( فايـز ) اللي ياسـلامـي سـلام
من يلحّـن قـصيدك غير فايز سعـيد

قـلت يالله بانبـدا بـس إيش المـقـــــام
رد قـال ( الحجاز) وقـلت لا ما يفـيد

قال رايـك بـياتـي ؟ قـلت لا لا حــرام
قال يعني أبا افهم إنت ش اللي تريد

قلت اريـد آتـفـلسـف ع ملحّـن تـمـام
يعني مثلك مثل موسى لي بلحنه فريد

القـصيـده القـديـمه حـق نـاس ٍ قـدام
والجـديده جـديده يعني تبغي الجديد

يعـني هذي قـصيده لبّـســوها وسـام
باللحن لي أريده لان شعـري يزيـد

هذا ( راشـد ) بصوته ما عليه الكلام
وان عنينا المشاعر هذا عـبد المجـيد

بالنهـاونـد تصـلح وبالمقـامات شـام
وكان تبغي الخبيتي خذ لدينا المزيد

وآنا أكتب قصيدي في الليالي الظلام
وارسل ارسال واضح عبر ساعي البريد

قبل لا اختم كلامي بين سين ٍ ولام
بين ميـم المحـبّه وهاجـس ٍ بي يـزيـد

حظ من هو معاه ملحّـن بشكل عام
مثـل (موسى محمد) والاّ (فايز سعيد)






وهاذي القصيده متغناه



http://fazza.ae/mp3/Rashid_AlMajed_&...d_Atfalsaf.MP3







آه لو تدري حبيبي...إني بعدك جسد بلا روح
وإني بحر بدون شاطئ...وبأني غابة بلا أشجار
وبأني سماء بدون قمر...وبأني بيت بلا فرش
وبأني عقل بدون تفكير...وبأني مشاعر بلا إحساس
وبأني فم بدون كلمات...و كقلب بدون نبضات
ألا تظن أنه يجب عليك أن تعاقب ما هو ذنبك ذنبك أنني أحببتك
أوليس على قلبك القاسي أن يعاقب يجب ...أن تعلم أنك المختار الوحيد من بين ملايين العالم
واللذي تجهله أنك حبي الأول الأخير... تجهل أيضا كم تعذبت حبيبتك الغائبة عنك نفس السبب اللذي عذبك لطول هذه السنوات ألا تريد أن تضع حد لهذ العذاب سعادتي الآن بين يديك الأمر عائد لك هل تريدني أن عيش الألم فهذا أمر عائد لك لكن كل ما أريد أن أقوله لك الأن واللذي أعرفه أنني أحبك رغم كل العذاب اللذي ألحقه بي حبك رغم كل شي سأقول لك كلمة وأرجو أن تتحسسها لأنها ستخرج من أعماق قلبي وهي أحبك يا قمري وسأبقى لك ملكا لك وسأنتظرك مهما طال الإنتظار لأني على يقين أنك تحبني كما أحبك لكني أحبك أكثر مما تحبني حبيبتك كما أريدك أن تعدني شئ وهو أن تظل وفي ومخلصا لي كما كنت دائما أنا وأن لا تقبل بشريكة لحياتك غيري كما تعهدت أنا بذلك لك ولنفسي و ربي أحبك هذي أنا نوارتك


HN

Link: Link to Poem on fazza's website
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 11-10-2010, 07:11 PM
sally1234's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sevilla, Spain
Posts: 525
آه لو تدري حبيبي...إني بعدك جسد بلا روح
وإني بحر بدون شاطئ...وبأني غابة بلا أشجار
وبأني سماء بدون قمر...وبأني بيت بلا فرش
وبأني عقل بدون تفكير...وبأني مشاعر بلا إحساس
وبأني فم بدون كلمات...و كقلب بدون نبضات
ألا تظن أنه يجب عليك أن تعاقب ما هو ذنبك ذنبك أنني أحببتك
أوليس على قلبك القاسي أن يعاقب يجب ...أن تعلم أنك المختار الوحيد من بين ملايين العالم
واللذي تجهله أنك حبي الأول الأخير... تجهل أيضا كم تعذبت حبيبتك الغائبة عنك نفس السبب اللذي عذبك لطول هذه السنوات ألا تريد أن تضع حد لهذ العذاب سعادتي الآن بين يديك الأمر عائد لك هل تريدني أن عيش الألم فهذا أمر عائد لك لكن كل ما أريد أن أقوله لك الأن واللذي أعرفه أنني أحبك رغم كل العذاب اللذي ألحقه بي حبك رغم كل شي سأقول لك كلمة وأرجو أن تتحسسها لأنها ستخرج من أعماق قلبي وهي أحبك يا قمري وسأبقى لك ملكا لك وسأنتظرك مهما طال الإنتظار لأني على يقين أنك تحبني كما أحبك لكني أحبك أكثر مما تحبني حبيبتك كما أريدك أن تعدني شئ وهو أن تظل وفي ومخلصا لي كما كنت دائما أنا وأن لا تقبل بشريكة لحياتك غيري كما تعهدت أنا بذلك لك ولنفسي و ربي أحبك هذي أنا نوارتك


HN

Well this Part that you translated is not Hamdan Poem, its a signature of the member & its not even Hamdan Style plus its written is Classic Arabic which Hamdan never used, His poems are in Nabati/Popular
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 11-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Arabian Star's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Posts: 90
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
تم التحميل
سلمت الأنامل وبانتظار جديدك


Peace be upon you



~❤~❤~قصيدة لا تعاتبني على مزحي معك ~❤~❤~


Do not blame me when I joke with you

And Do not account that on the wrong way

If you joked with me , my heart would pardon you

Because my heart need your complacence and it never need any one instead of you …. it promise you about that

I want to know that….how do you refuse me although I don't refuse you?...!!!

my eyes don't sleep and they wait your arrival, as you are far………

I need your warmth and you have to know that

you are very valuable and there is not anyone who arrive to your valuable

the nights haven't any taste without you

the farewell is the disease and the meeting is the medication

my guess in you isn't that……..you abandon me only because I joked with you

Taken from: http://fazza.ae/vb/t353223.html Link on Poem

It is also posted in his English Forums section: Poems: Who is fazza3+Peace of Allah be upon her+Do not blame me when I joke with you -

I hope that this is not a 'signature' like the other one. Since it was posted in the first post it looked like it was all included in the post, since that poster does not write that as a signature in their other posts they have made..anyway, halli walli... There are other English poems in this"English forums" section also...from over the summer and the early fall..enjoy.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 11-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mainland, China
Posts: 31
Thank U~~~ his poem always sounds some sadness
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
al maktoum, dubai, hamdan, hamdan bin mohammed, poem, poetry, sheikh hamdan, sheikh hamdan married


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 3: June 2011 - dazzling Ruling Family of Dubai 189 11-30-2013 04:55 AM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013 dazzling Current Events Archive 598 01-18-2013 05:29 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events duchess of cambridge fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympic games ottoman pom president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess letizia princess madeleine princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion princess of asturias queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]