Poetry of Sheikh Mohammed and Crown Prince Hamdan

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...he will marry sheikha sheikha because he must, it is a part of his tradition and culture. he is the prince and future ruler.
In general , that's the mother who choose her son's wife & Sheikha's mother & Sheikha Hind are sisters ;) so you can see & love has nothing to do in that kind of engagements trust me

He is engaged during this
& he recited it in front of his father, on TV, now online
Surely Sheikha's family has also watched this
I wish its for Sheikha Sheikha
That poesy is surely not about Sheikha Sheikha because it has been on his forum since 2006 whereas he was engaged with her in 2008 :whistling::ermm:
http://www.fazza.ae/vb/showthread.php?t=47096&page=9
Post n°87 & it was posted on 7th july 2006 (Sorry because it's in arabic)

He appreciates to Hind.
His favourite is always Hind.
Children are always with their mum.
Hind does lots of things for Dubai.

Who’s with you today,
Tomorrow the days will be against you
Remember the day I used to like you,
You were the only one,
You’re the lucky one you would like me to look for someone else
You would like me to look for another heart.
I forgot you before I forgot forgetting you,
even my feeling towards you ive forgot.
Seeing you is like leaving you
and the sea’s...

This poem is written by Sheikh Hamdan to his mother Sheikha Hind,:wub:when S.Mo married to Haya.
Hamdan used very STRONG WORDS:flowers:.He really loves his mum.:wub:
CONGRATULATIONS HAMDAN!!!:wub:

this poem has been a song (Rawah w rouh By Asala)
& The lyrics has nothing nothing against Haya it's about someone who left him so he just said to her/him that he had forgotten him before she/he did

""He appreciates to Hind.
His favourite is always Hind.
Children are always with their mum.
Hind does lots of things for Dubai.""
That is not included in the poem :cool:

Just one thing ;Sheikhs always marry more than one wife in their tradition it's very normal so i don't think Sh.Hind was shocked while he has already married others before Haya maybe because it's official but the poem has nothing to do with that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
dang sister....either u really kno ur stuff or jus really kno ur arabic...

That poesy is surely not about Sheikha Sheikha because it has been on his forum since 2006 whereas he was engaged with her in 2008 :whistling::ermm:
ÞÕÇÆÏ Óãæ ÇáÔíÎ ÍãÏÇä Èä ãÍãÏ - ÝÒÇÚ - - ÇáÕÝÍÉ 9 - :: ãäÊÏíÇÊ ÝÒÇÚ ::
Post n°87 & it was posted on 7th july 2006 (Sorry because it's in arabic)
I remember hearing of someone in 2006, but I never knew about this poem...I wonder if the girl he intended it for (assuming that he did intend it for someone??) recognized it was for her?? Did he read the poem at a poetry soiree or just put it on his website?? His poems are always so detailed and complex..its as if you have to be an 'insider' to just get the meaning and the relevance of how it relates to his life.

What was your impression of this poem?

Did he read the poem at a poetry soiree or just put it on his website?? His poems are always so detailed and complex..its as if you have to be an 'insider' to just get the meaning and the relevance of how it relates to his life.

What was your impression of this poem?

Asala (Arab Syrian singer) sings this poem & he has recited before if I remember correct.
The song to this poem can be found on his website under the song section.

I know who Asala Al-Nasri from Syria is of course I am not stupid. Plus I was not referring to Rawah Wa Rouh (which I already knew about this song before the girl posted about it . it is an old song now.), but I was referring to the *second* poem which the poster posted a link to which was NOT Rawah Wa Rouh but a completely different poem. This is what I was asking about..I can read the Arabic and I know the words to the song...the second poem in the link is not any song nor is it Rawah Wa Rouh.

...Did he read the poem at a poetry soiree or just put it on his website??
Yes He read the poem at a poetry soiree in 2009 but in fact that poem is so old like most of what he've read at those soirees YouTube - ‫فزاع - تخاف الناس‬‎

He said before reading it that all poems at that soiree are a dedicate to his brother Ahmed He said that it's an old poem and he really loves it and has a lot of him
In brief , He said :
*If i didn't find what i've found in that life
I would make it a big wonder
I worked hard till get what i've got
Sulaiman's bird told me a secret
That they've spoke about in my absence
My Bird tell me & i am like a mountain that they've met
My poems are like THe Oud it gets in the mind and changes it
Good Morning Ahmed Bin Mhammed
If it's not about feelings i wouldn't speak about the trustful and what they trust
Feelings of a poet that wants to express after he got her they get rid of him
The way of Hipocrisy many people choose to follow it
My foot choose the goodness way even if they're not obliged
But it's my father & grand-father way they build me up glory and my enemies (or jealous) knew about it
and who create glory that a proud to me when my father is not here i will represent him
My five fingers can make everything green
I'm an oroginal poet ,in every difficult way i make it easy
and if you want me to change the poem in english i will do it
There Are days call of a distraction many feelings appear لـمــا تـروبــه(when you will see it)*
The night and darkness has many relations it goes and comes والعالم مشوا به (and people choose it)*

When i talk about the judgment day my fears appear
between night & darkness a strong relation
.................................................................................
...................................................(it's so long )

Then he started talking about the girl :

*and you my greatest lover where is your home
and my heart is being after the separation like a toy
the horse of longing is not difficult to me to ride it for your eyes
smile as you are *the spring* and walk as you are the glories of the arabs
I swear that i was flying of Happiness in the engagement day
The talk of doubts that they saw but not felt it
i'm faithful and believe on god even if those who don't believe on him
God, you've known that your slave is heart broken
its the time for an eye which cry to fight her sadness everytime

Sorry for my english it's really complex to translate it :flowers:

Thank you so much Sally1234:flowers:. I know his poems are incredibly difficult. He is so intelligent and so talented to be able to write so well mashallah...many Arabs are not even good enough in Arabic to write this way. I can see he really loves his brotehr...and his girl from 2006 as you said it was written then...

Your English is excellent...thanks again. Wonderful job. I love how he says "the talk of doubts that they saw but not felt it" as if he knows about rumours from jealous people trying to make him doubt his love...its all very interesting.:flowers:

You're welcome:flowers: That poem can be even older than 2006 but it was posted on his forum on 2006

CP Sheikh Hamdan romantic poem!

Am I right or not?

It's from the website of Dubai's crown prince HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum website and the translation from google is as follows:

Of me in a quarry in your eyes Habibi Khalni
Khalni spreadsheets myself in your eyes and rest assured
Damk that Zlemt Balremc arching Tflani
The blinking of the Nbo how mad I am one of the reasons
Tel who love my heart after what Tlni
Believe I'm dead I love your eyes as if art
Collect the rest of me who guided me and the Diaspora
Showed me that curious who is going for a home
Sdk who Ahili HD and Alajafa me publicly
LES hearts with love love what Altguen
I Abesber and patience provided Sabri Melanie

Here's the original arabic:

لـمّـني في محـجر عيـونك حبيبي وخلـّني
خلـّني آشـوف نفـسي في عـيونـك واطـمئن
دامك ان سلهمت بالرمش الظليل تفلـّني
لعنبو ذا الرمش كيف انّي من اسـبابه أجن
حبّـك اللـّي تـلّ قـلـبي من بعـد ما تـلـّـني
صـدق انا ميّـت بحبّـك كانها عـيـونـك كفن
إجـمع اللـّي باقـيٍ مـنـّي شـتـات ودلـّـني
شوفـني ذاك الغـريب اللي يـدوّر عن وطـن
صـدّك اللي هـدّ حـيلي والجفا لي علـّني
ليه قـلبـيـن الـمـحبّـه بالـمـحبّـه ما التـقـن
قلت اباصبر والصبر من زود صبري ملني

Can someone give a better translation please?

The real question is: who is Melanie??? Has any Sheikh (UAE and outside) married someone other than a cousin or another Sheikha (Excluding Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya of Jordan)?

There is no melanie lol
its the bad translation of google
melanie <<< ملني
which means boring i guess :)

dear there is no melanie ; he meant patience fed up with me , but what a poem i liked it and if it is true he is absolutely in love with someone who is ignoring him

Ok, thanks!! Is it possible for someone to post an english version of the poem? I'd really appreciate it.

this is an old poem, a saudi famous singer named 'Rashed AlMajid' sang it few years ago.

Thank you for that clarification farah. A lovely verse all the same. Though I rarely read any Asian or North African poetry of any sort, it did make a wonderful impression on me.

If not mistaken, Cinderella translated some poems in english:
* Who is fazza3 + Peace of Allah be upon her + Do not blame me when I joke with you [here]
* Who loves you as same as me? +Three magic days + farewell 's day [here]

I'm not really into poetry, maybe the ones that remember Allah SWT is OK
But happy his poems are helping my arabic! I actually understand
آيـه مـن آيـات الـلـه الـعـالي
الحزن يضحـك كل ماتحـزن
ألله يـحـفــظـهـا ويـحـمــيــها
from his poem حلوه موت [here]
my friend said something about "the sadness, laughter cure the sadness"
is he sad or something? ألله يـحـفــظـهـا ويـحـمــيــها
& my friend said the ها should be different for men, this one is for her. But I haven't learnt how to do it

hello people. I am new here. It's very interesting for me to read yoall ur posts. Is there someone who can translate this poem in english? It would be very great Please, please, please

I just read a poem in the official website, from my comprehend that if the poem reflect the real life, the girl HH hamdan loves is really far away from him and he just don't know how to get her.~~~

this is the poem:

Your test is very difficult but its solution is easy
My love ,
Give me just quarter of the hour until my eye collects the tears and it cries enough
The tears sometimes need for brave
your branch which vigils the looker is hard
my eye is did not sleep until the aurora 's light woke up me
The day when the crescents are peering from your face as same as singing about the love and its enjoyment
How are you singing about your site??
And
You provide the farewell before the meeting
This is my heart which is under my sides does not agree for subjection
Help me ,my god ,to protect myself away from subjection
I cannot refuse although I have a lot of attestations
Every arrack beats in your love , for that , you have to value that
And you have to preside your conscience
I construct loyalty's city
The loyalty is being attached in my heart
And it is being recorded coinage 's innocence

This is what myself and others have said a long time ago. Only now are people catching on and realizing that he was never in love with Sheikha to begin with, but with someone completely different.

This is what myself and others have said a long time ago. Only now are people catching on and realizing that he was never in love with Sheikha to begin with, but with someone completely different.

Well his poems r always different one time he's in love in another he's desperate then he's blaming her . Im wondering if his poems have nothing to do with his real life like it's just imagination or maybe his poems r about very short lovestories at the same time which is not Real Love :whistling:
Just to say that his poems r not a good source to know more about his love life IMO we will be soo confused

Well his poems r always different one time he's in love in another he's desperate then he's blaming her . Im wondering if his poems have nothing to do with his real life like it's just imagination or maybe his poems r about very short lovestories at the same time which is not Real Love :whistling:
Just to say that his poems r not a good source to know more about his love life IMO we will be soo confused

I would say that most true love is not always 100% roses...as you grow older love changes and maybe in the part where you say he's blaming her, perhaps the girl in the poem did do something that he is upset about but he is saying that he still loves her. I would not say the poems are not a good source for his love life. He himself says in one poem, that if you want to know him read his verses and his poetry. I think it is real and all the same love/girl for him. I doubt a grown man like this would have such an active imagination, and he does not have a mental disorder...which is why I would say love changes and many deep love stories have many sides to them. This is what he discusses in his poems..the complexity of love, which I think is a very mature and wise point of view on his part.

hello people. I would be very pleased if there are some of you who can translate his poems as detailed as possible. I think all the answers we are searching are to find in his poems. so please please translate his poems if you are able to understand arabic.

I would say that most true love is not always 100% roses...as you grow older love changes and maybe in the part where you say he's blaming her, perhaps the girl in the poem did do something that he is upset about but he is saying that he still loves her. I would not say the poems are not a good source for his love life. He himself says in one poem, that if you want to know him read his verses and his poetry. I think it is real and all the same love/girl for him. I doubt a grown man like this would have such an active imagination, and he does not have a mental disorder...which is why I would say love changes and many deep love stories have many sides to them. This is what he discusses in his poems..the complexity of love, which I think is a very mature and wise point of view on his part.

What i meant is that i dont feel that his poems are for ONE & ONLY girl that he loves its like girls r changing everytime & for eachone he writes a poem so if his poems can tell us about his love life it would be that he didnt find the real love yet but just alot of experiences ( just my vision)

He said before reading it that all poems at that soiree are a dedicate to his brother Ahmed He said that it's an old poem and he really loves it and has a lot of him
In brief , He said :
*If i didn't find what i've found in that life
I would make it a big wonder
I worked hard till get what i've got
Sulaiman's bird told me a secret
That they've spoke about in my absence
My Bird tell me & i am like a mountain that they've met
My poems are like THe Oud it gets in the mind and changes it
Good Morning Ahmed Bin Mhammed
If it's not about feelings i wouldn't speak about the trustful and what they trust
Feelings of a poet that wants to express after he got her they get rid of him
The way of Hipocrisy many people choose to follow it
My foot choose the goodness way even if they're not obliged
But it's my father & grand-father way they build me up glory and my enemies (or jealous) knew about it
and who create glory that a proud to me when my father is not here i will represent him
My five fingers can make everything green
I'm an oroginal poet ,in every difficult way i make it easy
and if you want me to change the poem in english i will do it
There Are days call of a distraction many feelings appear لـمــا تـروبــه(when you will see it)*
The night and darkness has many relations it goes and comes والعالم مشوا به (and people choose it)*

When i talk about the judgment day my fears appear
between night & darkness a strong relation
.................................................................................
...................................................(it's so long )

Then he started talking about the girl :

*and you my greatest lover where is your home
and my heart is being after the separation like a toy
the horse of longing is not difficult to me to ride it for your eyes
smile as you are *the spring* and walk as you are the glories of the arabs
I swear that i was flying of Happiness in the engagement day
The talk of doubts that they saw but not felt it
i'm faithful and believe on god even if those who don't believe on him
God, you've known that your slave is heart broken
its the time for an eye which cry to fight her sadness everytime

From my understanding he recited in that poem something about a separation and someone who is lost (gayib???). I think this is a very interesting part in this poem because he also repeated it in other poems. I understood something like maye milk habibi and gayib and sayib in his other poems he also recited on youtube.

hello,

his love poem goes way back years ago, if its the same girl isn't it romantic! people had written about maybe its a saudi lady, yasmin, the korean actress etc - when Sh Fazza declares his sweetheart - she must be a very lucky girl to win his heart. only i wish he loves an educated muslim hijabi though. many men love & lavished the super beauties already, so can I hope Sh Fazza will love a different kind of girl? (^-^)v but it is his heart. he can love anyone he wants.

he is a poet, so he might be close to popstars? i can only wish he met an engineer. a love poem for an engineer doesn't sound probable like for the super beauties though, but i can hope can i. (^v^)v

We've already talked about that poem befor & said it was posted on his official forum in 2006 but it could be written before 2006
So he wrote it in his early twenties i guess

I have read a poem at sheikh hamdan's official web site, this is the poem and I think that girl have a black eyes ~ so maybe she is a Arabian

One year was gone , and my eye did not know the sleep
One year was gone , and my interest in the heart is still in the heart till now
One year was gone , and my heart was broken
One year was gone with your dimension
One year was gone after , One year was gone … with my waiting
One year was gone , and you did not agree about my connection
One year was gone , and I did not hear anything about you
One year was gone , and I was patient on their words about your wrongs
Her black eyes ,her red lips and , her hair , are beautiful
Her bo-som suffices me and , her cheek suffices me
One year was gone and , I am afraid about my life with your waiting
One year was gone and , your love is in my heart

nice poem but does she speak for arab woman? many women from many countries can have black eyes..:ermm:

I love this poem..it is soooooo beautiful. He's really in love mashallah.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom