Poetry of Sheikh Mohammed and Crown Prince Hamdan

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hamdan's poetry is exceptionally beautiful and direct from the heart. You can tell he has a loyal soul.

When was the sorry poem published? Anyone have the date?

honestly would hamdan be this oblivious, and at the same time this obvious,to write about a mysterious girl, if he has so many female followers? They would surely want to know who she was? And I cannot believe everything he writes is from his imagination purely, but I also don't believe he is single..whatever single means to the community..its TOO good to be true.

Exactly! His poetry is so obvious. Everything about his relationship is out there, yet he hides his girlfriend/wife. That's so strange.

I only read a couple of his poetry past 2-3 days, and I already figured he's in a relationship with someone. People in Dubai, probably read all his poetry, so it's no secret that he is in a relationship.

Hamdan's poetry is exceptionally beautiful and direct from the heart. You can tell he has a loyal soul.

He is intensely loyal. He broke his engagement probably because he didn't want to marry anyone other than the woman in his poems. That's a good thing. It shows he is not like his father.

this is from his last poems and it's beautiful

1) Whatever how long we laugh a lot and take from love it's flavour !
2) It must be time obligate us leaving by time
3) Even if I lied and said that all our love was imagination !!
3) Be sure that my tears in eyes reflect the real meaning " I love you "
4) If the heart said that I'm brave enough to leave you !!!
5) Be sure my heart aren't honest he can't afford this moment...

this is from his last poems and it's beautiful

1) Whatever how long we laugh a lot and take from love it's flavour !
2) It must be time obligate us leaving by time
3) Even if I lied and said that all our love was imagination !!
3) Be sure that my tears in eyes reflect the real meaning " I love you "
4) If the heart said that I'm brave enough to leave you !!!
5) Be sure my heart aren't honest he can't afford this moment...

This is so a sad poem. It seems he must leave her one day for sure..

This is so a sad poem. It seems he must leave her one day for sure..

a day so sad and another so possessive

1) It's forbidden upon you to contact anyone except me
2) Because I'm your real beloved who own clear and honest mind with you
3) Who doesn't feel with big comfort if see you at night or morning
4) So he must refresh his dead self emotions

a day so sad and another so possessive

1) It's forbidden upon you to contact anyone except me
2) Because I'm your real beloved who own clear and honest mind with you
3) Who doesn't feel with big comfort if see you at night or morning
4) So he must refresh his dead self emotions

Yes, of course, it it seems he is a very possessive man towards his her.. too sad..

..... People in Dubai, probably read all his poetry, so it's no secret that he is in a relationship.

From my point of view: Even if not in a relationship someone can be able to write wonderful poetry full of love.

around 2012

Thanks.

The 2 poems you posted above could be about the same woman. We don't know when he wrote, we only know when they were published.

Maybe at some point he felt he has to leave her for some reason, but he still assures her that he will never not be in love with her.

The second is similar, he posessive and jealous. He can't see her with anyone else. So basically he doesn't want her to move on, because he wouldn't really move on either.

From my point of view: Even if not in a relationship someone can be able to write wonderful poetry full of love.

You make him look really pathetic. I doubt he is as pathetic as that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crafting poetry is an artform in itself there is perhaps pathos in the sense of an expression of sometimes sadness in Hamdan's poetry if that's what you mean? But pathetic is not a fitting epithet if intended as a value judgement.

I love all of his poems especially the happier ones he is truly a great and accomplished person.

Yes you are right.. my auny doesnt love any man but she is a love poetess Poetry is an art imagination put into real words for public..

I think he just write poetry since long time.. even before 2006 in the same manner all about romance. So its very real imagination. All poets do that!!..

Last edited by a moderator:
groupfazzaالورده ارتاحت
-------------------------------
شعر : الشيخ حمدان بن محمد @Faz3 -------------------------------
إذا طاحـت الـورده من يدينك إتـركـهــا
لأنها إذا طاحــت من يْدينـك ارتـاحــت
ـ ـ
واذا طاحت الدمعه من عيونك امسكها
أخاف الـمقـام يطيح معها إذا طاحـــت
ـ ـ
ولا تـقتـفي لك فرصـةٍ ما انت مدركــها
تصبّر ، ترى فرصَـتْك للحين ما تاحــت
ـ ـ
واذا مرّتـك فـرصـه ، وتـقـدر تـملّـكـهــا
إخذها عــوض في فرصةٍ قبلـها راحــت
ـ ـ
غيوم السمـا وسط السما بيد سامكـهــا
ماهو شرط تـمطر لك لو بْروقها لاحــت
ـ ـ
ونفـوس الرجال النخوه اللي تـحرّكـهــا
لو صـدورها باسـرارها ما بَعَـد باحـــت
ـ ـ
ألـم تعلـم أن جـدودنا فـي معـاركـهــا
تضحّي بالانفس للعفيفه ليا صاحـــت

I'm relying upon collins dictionary online translator until the fan translations are released :) I truly need to learn to understand Arabic it's a beautiful language of much nuance.

The new poem in English

1) If the flower fell down from your hand !!! Let her go .. because the flower already took her right position .. The flower feels more comfortable in the down place not in top with your great hand
2) And if your tear tries to drop from your eyes ! Hold her .. because if the tear drops , You will lose your great value !
So you have always be strong and looks great as you are always
3) And if there is a chance which isn't for you !! Be patient and be sure that your real amazing chance coming soon
4) And if your real amazing chance already arrived ! Hold her strongly... because you deserve to own her ... take it and be sure that it's the most beautiful gift from the old chance which gone
5) Although that the sky's clouds look beautiful and crowded in the middle of the sky ! But only God who hold them and it's not obligatory to rain for you after the waving of lighting. Only God who order the rain
6) And the strong men always deal with others by good manners ... and also real men always kept the secrets inside them chest
7) You don't know that our great grandfathers in wars, they sacrificed their souls just because they found a virtuous girl shouted for a help

So many flowers for some people, so little time.

I prefer roses personally anyhow I digress.

New poems

1) My ambition bigger than my real age a little
2) I hope that the ambition was similar to my age ; I really hoped that
3) If men’s volition fall down from the hard time which hurts them with deadly wounds
4) Be sure that my volition and force still up and high and I never give up or fall down like them, my self confidence still up in the highest point
I already deleted from my thoughts dictionary the meaning of : "weakness" or "giving up"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqSgXFSB_ta/

1) She took my heart and I follow her
2) My heart is always upon her way and for her way
3) The valley’s gazelle who hurt her wolf with love
4) From the eastern heart to the western she walks and walks
5) She took from the heart one third or one fourth of longing
6) With her confident look and amazing way of talking

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqZi1dMAkQ8/

The song's translation
1) From your great love I will do all impossible things
2) And if I will challenge my life on you ! It’s ok I will ; because I'm the one who adores his beloved

Hamdan is so devoted, so honorable. Not only through his words but through his every action. His poems are a highlight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsCCSKBh4yA/

1) What's the advantage of this bitter love !?
2) As always my eyes look forward to future and never look back again
3) If my friend one time makes a mistake, I forgive him
4) But if he repeats it again, I will let him bites his finger from the remorse
5) Although the beautiful faces ! But they own the worst doings at all
6) And from all that ! It's done for me ! I don't wanna you ; and this is the normal result of your worse way

I'm not sure if this is HH Sheikh Mohammed or HH Sheikh Hamdan poem but it seems, out of character? I do not wish to criticise such generally always optimistic people as we all have challenging times I just, it's the vituperitive ferocity and suddeness of this poem.

They are both honest men but this is exceptionally brutal in wording and delivery and in the very little I know of Islam and please excuse my ignorance in this matter but it is I believe stated that even if there is to be a parting of ways it is to be in kindness? I hope it is the translation and that the reality of the words are far gentler even if there is a terrible parting of ways which must be devastating for one if not both parties concerned. I will hope to see - as much as I appreciate dubai poetry's excellent work - another translation to cross reference.

I'm having an absolutely awful evening with a relative visit to A and E and could have done with some poetic brightness in the day not this and HH Sheikh Hamdan usually delivers brightness and hope with his words, HH Sheikh Mohammed too, this is a very unexpected turn of events.

Back
Top Bottom