The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofness View Post
... I found this Lamia on Second Life
That picture of "Lamia on Second Life" website link is really scary and creepy...I'm sure he's not in love with that type of woman-a vampire looooooolll. You know all this popularity with depressing movies like Twilight and stuff really gets on my nerves at times...Anyway.

He's a very deep introspective person I think...I doubt that he's into gothic stuff though. Who knows what it means to him, but there is also the Arabic meaning of the name Lamya that Sally pointed out as a possibility. I wish he would do an interview about the meaning behind his recent poems. It would be so interesting.

But I do like that he is so open about his feelings and his struggle concerning whatever he is struggling with. May Allah alleviate him of whatever his problems are. Ameen.

Old 01-28-2011, 10:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofness View Post
TQ TQ!

& I found this Lmia on Second Life
hope its just coincidence, though of course everyone deserves to be loved
it's just... the thought of him & a vampire is beyond me :T
yeah it kinda broke my heart, so... :R
That lamia is not even a real woman
she's a manga character
Are u joking or what?

Old 01-29-2011, 11:36 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalifornianLady View Post
In Hamdan's poetry he does sound sad - and emotionally isolated. In fact, he sounds depressed. I know how it can be to be surrounded with people - even people you love and care about, and still feel as if you were on the Moon, quite alone. But writing, poetry or prose, is a good way to let some of the sad feelings out, and perhaps it will help him move through whatever he is experiencing to a happier perspective. I certainly wish him well.
being a very known person and especially being the crown prince of dubai isn't always easy. that brings a lot of commitments and restrictions with! we all are ot sure if he is having a financee or girlfriend. But I think he needs a girl to be with who has quite the same interests, is interessted in sports and also loves fun! I really hope for him that he can choose and love as he wishes...as I do think that he is a very passionate, emotional and sensitive person. Hopefully he can live his feelings!

In fact this crazy girl would be me, but I did not have yet the chance to invite Hamdan for a coffee
Old 01-30-2011, 06:39 PM
Aristocracy

Girls, I believe we have a new Love Poem from Fazza . http://fazza.ae/vb/t367673.html
Old 01-31-2011, 06:46 PM
Commoner

"& sorry for the stray, but Californian Lady, you remind me of Elliot speaking spanish ha ha"

???
Old 02-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Aristocracy

Girls, New pics of Fazza at his Poetry Soiree
I wonder what poetry he recited today?!
http://fazza.ae/vb/t368276.html

More pics of the Poetry Soiree 2011! http://fazza.ae/vb/t368300.html
Old 02-01-2011, 05:40 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LV_GiRL View Post
Girls, New pics of Fazza at his Poetry Soiree
I wonder what poetry he recited today?!
http://fazza.ae/vb/t368276.html
Thanks. I would have loved to go there, also if I do not understand arabic, but just for listen to his voice and see his lovely face Does anyone has an idea when will be a next one?
Old 02-02-2011, 03:11 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by anea18 View Post
Thanks. I would have loved to go there, also if I do not understand arabic, but just for listen to his voice and see his lovely face Does anyone has an idea when will be a next one?
There are two in wednesday & thursday but maybe he won't recite any poem but he surely will be there.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Gentry

There is an Omani Arab singer named Lamya and Hamdan was supposedly a fan of hers. She was very beautiful also but she passed away in 2009. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamyahttp://

So maybe the poems are in reference to her??
Old 02-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally1234 View Post
There are two in wednesday & thursday but maybe he won't recite any poem but he surely will be there.
thx. where can you get these information from? where will it be hold?

@LV Girl: great pics! He is such a cutie
Old 02-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Aristocracy

New Poem...It seems to me that Fazza3 is really in love?! http://fazza.ae/vb/t367987.html
and i found 2 others that are new as well..Perhaps he's reciting these poems in the Poetry Soiree?!! Can't wait for the videos...
Old 02-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Gentry

Quote:
New Poem...It seems to me that Fazza3 is really in love?! http://fazza.ae/vb/t367987.html
and i found 2 others that are new as well..Perhaps he's reciting these poems in the Poetry Soiree?!! Can't wait for the videos...
Thanks LV_Girl..this is great:)! I hope they show videos of the Poetry Soiree also:)! If you find the videos please post them here so we can enjoy Although, these online translating services are really not very good...still I do my best.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
thx. where can you get these information from? where will it be hold?

@LV Girl: great pics! He is such a cutie
If you have Sama Dubai Tv, you can see it at 8 pm (Dubai Time)
Old 02-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Commoner

Quote:
dear, what is the poems abt? i dont understand arab at all and the translation is so poor.. :(
Old 02-03-2011, 03:39 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zusan harun View Post
dear, what is the poems abt? i dont understand arab at all and the translation is so poor.. :(
I am so sorry sweetie.. I can't really help you. Only someone who speaks arabic fluently especially khaleeji will be able to translate the poem correctly..
Old 02-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Commoner

Quote:
I am so sorry sweetie.. I can't really help you. Only someone who speaks arabic fluently especially khaleeji will be able to translate the poem correctly..
huhuhu...but would u like to give any desribe of the poems..?its ok if the means that u will provide not exactly corret..another user will make it perfect i guess..
maybe u can provide any strong sentence(s) of his new poem..
Old 02-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
well the poem is more about the fact the his love one does not deserve him.. he is telling her that he has more roses in the bush.. and its not a new poem it has been out for a good 6 months
Old 02-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
well the poem is more about the fact the his love one does not deserve him.. he is telling her that he has more roses in the bush.. and its not a new poem it has been out for a good 6 months
sorry, what does it mean "he has more roses in the bush"???
Old 02-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
sorry, what does it mean "he has more roses in the bush"???
More girls at his convinience. In another words "shes NOT the only one." WOW way to go Hamdan u're are truly an AL Maktoum!
Like father, like son!
Old 02-08-2011, 02:12 AM
Gentry

Quote:
More girls at his convinience. In another words "shes NOT the only one." WOW way to go Hamdan u're are truly an AL Maktoum!
Like father, like son!
Oh yes, I think he just needs to snip with his fingers and would have a lot of girls around him I do not think that he will be married to only one girl, also if I can not understand how it is possible to love more than one people...

Tags
al maktoum, dubai, hamdan, hamdan bin mohammed, poem, poetry, sheikh hamdan, sheikh hamdan married