Marriage Customs of the Ruling Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O I didn't mean just them i mean in overall does anyone know how the relationship are between wives of one husband

It can be very different. Often both haven´t any relationship to each other. But it might be exceptions. In general only a small amount of Emirati men have more than one wife.

Last edited:
I never mind I read when Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum got married again his wife was happy and called Natasha her sister. I wonder because the man can marry more then once but this is a new day and age in maybe not as ok for the first wife as it was in the past

I never mind I read when Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum got married again his wife was happy and called Natasha her sister. ......

There are always some rumours.....

There are always some rumours.....

can you pm me the rumors?

also im curious are any of the younger generation of royals interested in polygamy? or is it now viewed as a thing of the past?

also I have noticed that back in the days women had lots of children but now people have a child every few years, my friend said that was because of western influence. is this true

Will fazza have a bigger wedding then the rest of his brothers because he us the CP ?

I have noticed that back in the days women had lots of children but now people have a child every few years, my friend said that was because of western influence.

The number of children is heavily influenced by many reasons, a declining fertility rate is a sign for a more advanced, progressed society-not a sign of "Western influence"!
If you look back in time, you will notice that in Europe or the US people also used to have a lot of children, most people relied heavily on their family (especially their own children) when they were old or sick. Children financially supported their parents and cared for them when they got old and sick. Now with rapid changes in our society, a state-financed social system, pensions, free health care etc. children are no longer needed for "social security" reasons. (In royal families the high number of births was necessary to secure the dinasty and make sure that one of the heirs is living long enough to inherit the throne. Most children died within the first year(s) of their live and did not reach puberty.1)) Another important reason for the decline in births is the advancement in medicine and technology which reduced the child mortality rate and introduced better instruments for family planning. Furthermore it is important to notice the influence of education of women,in most countries the number of births is declining when women have access to higher education which gives them a chance to acchieve something in life. Before women were allowed to receive education and enter the employment market, the only career choices for the majority of women were "mother" or "housewife".

1)This essay highlights some of the health problems and reasons for the high child mortality rate between 16th-18th century: Children and Youth in History | Health in England (16th?18th c.)
Lynda Payne, "Health in England (16th–18th c.)" in Children and Youth in History

Last edited:
Will fazza have a bigger wedding then the rest of his brothers because he us the CP ?

no, will be the same....

The number of children is heavily influenced by many reasons, a declining fertility rate is a sign for a more advanced, progressed society-not a sign of "Western influence"!If you look back in time, you will ........

:flowers: You hit the nail! The whole post of you explained all well!

can you pm me the rumors?

Sorry to say this, but I don´t want to spread rumors. The most of them are untrue. Hope for your understanding.

also im curious are any of the younger generation of royals interested in polygamy? or is it now viewed as a thing of the past?

Polygamy is permitted for us, but only a small number of men have more than one wife. The extent to which the younger generation of Sheikhs decide for one or more wifes can not be said in general. We will see with time. Currently visible is that there are fewer polygamous marriages by the younger Sheikhs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem video of man weddings what are the women part like ?

I seem video of man weddings what are the women part like ?

In UAE men and women celebrate a wedding separated. Mostly the wedding party of the women is more glamorous and elaborate. The bride will have a special place. She appears last on the celebration. There is plenty of food and drink. Among the tribes different traditions around the wedding still exist.

More informations you can also find here: the-uae-and-gulf-states-social-and-cultural-traditions

Last edited:
Is Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Maktoum married?

HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Maktoum is engaged to someone?.... Is ir confirmedd by the royal family itself that SHeikh AHmed is engaged to someone?.. Plzz reply.

HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Maktoum is engaged to someone?.... Is ir confirmedd by the royal family itself that SHeikh AHmed is engaged to someone?.. Plzz reply.

Sheikh Ahmed is not engaged.

Wasn't he engaged to Sheikh Madhiya bint Dalmook? What's going on? previously I read somewhere in the forum, he is reportedly engaged to her and now it's over? May be I am late to all this. Anyway whatever's good for him.

Even I read on the same royal forum that Sheikh Ahmed was engaged to Shekhia Madiha bin damlouk.

No, he isnt married yet.

BTW::welcome:

Do you think any of the Al Maktoum boys will marry girls outside of the UAE?? Has a 1st or 2nd wife?? If the girl comes from a great family, well educated and is a great girl with no bad past.

I think They will carry on their royal customs for marriages..:ermm:

Do you think any of the Al Maktoum boys will marry girls outside of the UAE?? Has a 1st or 2nd wife?? If the girl comes from a great family, well educated and is a great girl with no bad past.

No one knows the future...:flowers: Anything is possible ...

No one knows the future...:flowers: Anything is possible ...

I think we might see them marry outside of the UAE, I think the Al Maktoum boys will keep the custom of taking more then one wife. :flowers:
Thanks for answering me Majed. Your right only the future will tell

Al Maktoum men aready take foreign wives.
See for example Juma Dalmook :)

A French lady. You can follow her on Instagram "mrs_almaktoum"

I follow her on instagram too. She is fairly young will turn 21 years old soon. Juma and her already have a baby girl named Nouf who will soon turn 1 year old. From what I gather she is Moroccan/ French!:flowers:

Al Maktoum men aready take foreign wives.
See for example Juma Dalmook :)

I think what Sambo meant was would any of them marry a girl that isn't Arabic or from a rich Arabic family. But a normal girl from a different country that isn't rich and comes from a good family. I wonder how many girls would still even like the Al Maktoum boys if they got to spend 48 hours with them? We only see them at social events and what little they share to social media, they could be total different people behind closed doors. :lol:

Yesterday a reception hosted at the Dubai World Trade centre to celebrate the wedding of Shaikh Rashid bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum to the daughter of Shaikh Saeed bin Mohammed bin Hasher Al Maktoum. Several Shaikhs attended the men`s wedding reception.

WAM

Last edited:
is she French and Moroccan? does anyone know anything about her

She is Saudi with Moroccan background , she was accepted to a point but not fully accepted and known till she had her baby/ the name of the baby shows the Saudi part as Nouf is a common Saudi name but not in UAE , in her account you can see a picture of her mom and she looks nothing French .. Her family name is albeshri , and Camilla is a name some families use in Saudi for some reason

Back
Top Bottom