Marriage Customs of the Ruling Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
why Hamdan feels pressure on this marrige? he can marry 4..remember? he can marry this girl as the senior wife and has what he wanted with the other 3.....

why Hamdan feels pressure on this marrige? he can marry 4..remember? he can marry this girl as the senior wife and has what he wanted with the other 3.....
Maybe he's not Polygameous

I don't think that he is allowed to marry his girl as his senior wife. In my opinion the first wife Sh. Hamdan is going to marry must be a sheikha because of the title of the future first lady... what a pity for him :sad:.... and for his girl .....

He is the CP,his children in the future will take his place,so the children's mother must be a pure sheikha~
no matter which wife of his four,there must be have a sheikha,it's likely that she will be the first~

Do you mean aiimyl he can marry his girl as his first wife but their children wouldn't get as same positions as his children with a sheikha and a sheikha would be anyhow the first lady?

I don't think that he is allowed to marry his girl as his senior wife. In my opinion the first wife Sh. Hamdan is going to marry must be a sheikha because of the title of the future first lady... what a pity for him :sad:.... and for his girl .....

yeah, i meant he has to marry the princess as senior one and marry his beloved one as junior......

unless he really wanna give the beloved girl both the title and his love.... by the way, who is this girl? everybody says there was one he really loved before, is there any reference, any article or pictures about this lady other than Hamdan's love poems?

He is the CP,his children in the future will take his place,so the children's mother must be a pure sheikha~
no matter which wife of his four,there must be have a sheikha,it's likely that she will be the first~

Tragedy...................

Tragedy...................

Yes tragedy...either way someone is going to get hurt if things progress that way, him or the girl, and whomever else feels they could be the 'official one' waiting in the wings. I wonder how he feels about this subject...I mean how he feels about having his future picked for him by public opinion...? I don't want him to be like the English king who abdicated for his wife. That would be horrible for him. Win-win situations always come with hard decisions IMO.

Yes tragedy...either way someone is going to get hurt if things progress that way, him or the girl, and whomever else feels they could be the 'official one' waiting in the wings. I wonder how he feels about this subject...I mean how he feels about having his future picked for him by public opinion...? I don't want him to be like the English king who abdicated for his wife. That would be horrible for him. Win-win situations always come with hard decisions IMO.

maybe he's found the peace with this already. he was born in royal family, everybody gets married in this way such as his parents. he's the crown prince so he has his duty hence he cannot live like a normal person... to them-princes and princesses, this might be how the life goes.... it's their culture and tradition.....like the women there can accept their husband marry other ladies...

maybe he's found the peace with this already. he was born in royal family, everybody gets married in this way such as his parents. he's the crown prince so he has his duty hence he cannot live like a normal person... to them-princes and princesses, this might be how the life goes.... it's their culture and tradition.....like the women there can accept their husband marry other ladies...

I really hope this is the case for him, and I agree with you on the culture part.

In that situation I would be afraid to marry the shaikh as a sheikha... cause the shaikha would be in a bad situation but also his lover... a difficult situation. Don't you think his lover does know about this situation? A

the most amazing part IMO is the fact that he recited his poems in front of his family.... so is that girl welcome or not? cause the recall of his engagement was accepted so I wonder why...

the most amazing part IMO is the fact that he recited his poems in front of his family.... so is that girl welcome or not? cause the recall of his engagement was accepted so I wonder why...
Lol I agree about the peoms part i dont think its about his Fiancée :whistling: & yep he recited it in front of his dad , family & the whole country but who knows maybe some of them r about her lool :D:D

Do you mean aiimyl he can marry his girl as his first wife but their children wouldn't get as same positions as his children with a sheikha and a sheikha would be anyhow the first lady?
yes,and the inheritor must be a sheikha from AL maktoum

There is nothing saying that the first wife has to be a Sheikha or from the Al Maktoum family. In general, they do marry from the family so it is quite obvious in many cases the wife will be from the family.

What IF everything that we're thinking that should happen due to him being a Future Ruler happens the opposite?? Has anyone thought of that yet? What IF he decides NOT to marry a sheikha? What IF he marries just the girl he loves? OR could be the opposite what IF he decides to marry only a sheikha since its family and he wants to stay in the Family? Or a Sheikha from a prominent family like Nahyans? What IF...What IF...U know we're living in a crazy world today and I believe that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN LADIES!!! That's my theory! :)

must dont a al maktoum arry fazza he grandmother sheikh mohammed mother is a al nahyan from abu dhabi

The 4 wives have the right to inherit , all r equal in Islam there is no official or Senior wife Otherwise its against Religion

That is against Islam, courts will not allow it. All wives get equal amount, so do the sons and daughters whether they are from one wife or different wives.

desideria said:

If he marries a non sheikha publicly than the children will have the position of as if he had children with a Sheikha. If the wife is made publicly, she will be the first lady of Dubai.

That is against Islam, courts will not allow it. All wives get equal amount, so do the sons and daughters whether they are from one wife or different wives.

What sounds in theory so logical is in fact not to do ... (just my opinion)...

If he marries a non sheikha publicly than the children will have the position of as if he had children with a Sheikha. If the wife is made publicly, she will be the first lady of Dubai.

But is that really possible? A non-sheikha becomes the next first lady? I could imagine she got a high position but the highest one? hmmm... Otherwise princess haya (sheikh mo's wife) is not a sheikha but became the title of the first lady of dubai (official or inofficial) but she is at least a royal...

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember also Sheikh Maktoum (Sheikh Mohd brother) was married to Sheikha Boushra & she had a high position in Dubai even if She wasnt a Sheikha nor a Princess but She died in a mysterious circumstances i guess Hmmm & Of course his first wife was from AL Maktoum
So its all about Family I think if they Let him marry who he wants be sure he won't marry a cousin Otherwise he will do like his father , uncle ... Wait&See

The 4 wives have the right to inherit , all r equal in Islam there is no official or Senior wife Otherwise its against Religion
no no no,I mean the son of sheikh hamdan will be become CP on day in the future,so maybe his mother most likely is a sheikha~:D
sorry,my English is so poor~

this is culture in arap countries mens jave mire wives.this islam countrys is forbidden albania.azerbaycan bosnia! in turkey is forbidden a woman have more right and is free country.never married a cousin in turkey albania bosnia is haram

do you mean that he can't have a girlfriend from these countries?

this is culture in arap countries mens jave mire wives.this islam countrys is forbidden albania.azerbaycan bosnia! in turkey is forbidden a woman have more right and is free country.never married a cousin in turkey albania bosnia is haram

my origin is turkey. be sure it happens often that cousines do marry by love and also by arrangement out of love

no no no,I mean the son of sheikh hamdan will be become CP on day in the future,so maybe his mother most likely is a sheikha~:D
sorry,my English is so poor~

I dont think hamdan's son will be the future CP its not necessary cause its not a monarchy (kingdom) so its not an issue to marry a non Sheikha
His Brother can be the CP & will be in my opinion

i always have a hard time understanding your msgs but please dont mix culture, tradition and islam together
just because sh.Mohammed married more than 1 wife does not mean all his kids would
my grand father had 24 kids from 6 women (not all were his wives at the same time / but three were with him when he died) non of my unciles married more than 1 wife (this is from my moms side and are from the royal family)
you look at things in a different view please when you try to paint a picture of other cultures try to remember that you wont see the same colors as ppl who live there do...
and when you say "arab contries" you know that alot of arab men and countries dnt marry than one wife...
oh ya and do you know that 60% of men (all over the world) cheat on thier wives so remember men are men all over the world

Back
Top Bottom