The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-12-2011, 12:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Originally she is not a local. She comes from a family which are in general called "eam". They are originally Iranian's who settled in the UAE a while back but won't really call themselves UAE citizens/locals. They talk differently with an accent and you can tell right away where they are from.
Yeah, but "3eyam" consider themselves 100% emiratis, and most of them don't like to be called iranians,specially in Dubai they are well respected and high-profiles,as far as i'm concerned. Not as much as the pure arab tribes for sure,but they are commoners too. Maybe his wife is not from the known 3yam tribes in Dubai, that's why you didn't call her a local.I know it's a complicated subject In general, arabs don't mix with 3yam and vice-versa, that's why this marriage is special. Hmm!

Old 08-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789 View Post
Hahaha no, faith_g, it doesn't work. This forums is a typical all girls school atmosphere. Everyone takes everything personally. On some of the other threats there have even been accusations that some of the people posting are the royals themselves and that's why they are so sensitive and argue so hard. LOL

My rule of thumb is that I don't trust anyone's opinion unless they say they live in the UAE and know via this and this channel that something happened. There were a couple of posts by a girl in this situation in the Al Nahyan thread. Otherwise, everything else (incl. my opinions) are just different views and guesses.
so true...so true...personally i don't really care for others opinion; it is a forum after all. its okay to be somewhat catty i guess, but i jus don't get why some people just start to flat out attack others...so what if someone's info isn't true...correct them please, by all means, but don't ATTACK them...

Old 12-28-2011, 09:14 PM

after all, i would like to keep my silly mind that Sheikh Hamdan will fight to marrying the one he really love, no matter who is she. yeah even it's sounds like a Cinderella's story. :)
Old 12-28-2011, 09:34 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by amalia_lief View Post
after all, i would like to keep my silly mind that Sheikh Hamdan will fight to marrying the one he really love, no matter who is she. yeah even it's sounds like a Cinderella's story. :)
Well in this case ill sure would love to be cinderella :)
Old 12-28-2011, 10:05 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by amalia_lief View Post
Well in this case ill sure would love to be cinderella :)
Old 12-28-2011, 10:26 PM
Aristocracy

well in cinderella story prince charming did not fight for her, his father told him to just get married!
Old 12-29-2011, 09:35 AM
Commoner

Hmmmm true but hamdan just seem like a really nice guy with a wonderful personality you can tell by looking at some of the pics when he plays sports
Old 12-29-2011, 10:18 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
well in cinderella story prince charming did not fight for her, his father told him to just get married!
WHO's father? Hamdan's father??
Well... Hear my words people!! Hamdan will do JUST LIKE Prince William. Nobody expected prince william to marry Kate. For many, Kate was just a "simple girlfriend, a university love" and finally he went against all odds and broke the royal protocol. I have a strong feeling that Hamdan will also break the protocol by marrying someone completely different from what the emirati public and his family expects him to marry. That's all i am going to say.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Royal Highness

That would be really cool,I hope he will find a nice girl who really loves him and shares some of his interests and hobbies so that they can have a successful,happy marriage :-)
Old 12-29-2011, 10:34 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LV_GiRL View Post
Well... Hear my words people!! Hamdan will do JUST LIKE Prince William. Nobody expected prince william to marry Kate. For many, Kate was just a "simple girlfriend, a university love" and finally he went against all odds and broke the royal protocol. I have a strong feeling that Hamdan will also break the protocol by marrying someone completely different from what the emirati public and his family expects him to marry. That's all i am going to say.
no no i ment prince charming's father!
Old 12-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LV_GiRL View Post
Good you believe that
Old 01-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Originally she is not a local. She comes from a family which are in general called "eam". They are originally Iranian's who settled in the UAE a while back but won't really call themselves UAE citizens/locals. They talk differently with an accent and you can tell right away where they are from.
Are you talking about Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed's (CP Hamdan's former fiancee) mother? I'm sorry, but I'm a little bit confused...
Old 01-12-2012, 07:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittoria_l View Post
Are you talking about Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed's (CP Hamdan's former fiancee) mother? I'm sorry, but I'm a little bit confused...
no beacause her father is saeed bin thani not saeed bin maktoum
Old 01-13-2012, 01:59 PM
Commoner

HI, im new and i have some questions

1. can fazza marry who he wants period meaning any girl from any country that has the same beliefs as him or does the first wife have to be from the same country in has to be a family member ? ( some people say he can in some say the first wife has to be from the country).

2. when fazza marrys will it be like the royal wedding from this past year big with alot of people because he is the CP ?

3. what will his wife job be ?
Old 01-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Royal Highness

We can only speculate on 1) and 3),but 2) I would say that the wedding will be very big in Dubai and the whole UAE!Weddings are always celebrated with pomp and ostentation,every family wants to show off how wealthy they are and they always invite a large number of people -family,friends,colleagues etc.(of course there are exceptions,but most Arab weddings are very expensive and big)
...oh,and I believe there will be a lot of girls who will cry a lot because he has such a large crowd of female fans who are absolutely crazy about Sheikh Hamdan ;-)
. Helen Keller
Old 01-17-2012, 01:36 PM
Commoner

Can the Emirati/gulf members of this state shed light as to whether or not a non-arab/non-muslim/non-emirati wife would be accepted for Shk. Hamdan. If he was truly happy with her, would they accept/tolerate it. I am not suggesting that they love her or that she be a public figure or that they accept issue (children) who are not 100% emirati as leaders. I'm very intrigued as to how this would go down considering the tradition of marrying.

Also, have any of the Emirati royals married black Arabs from the UAE, or have Black Arab mothers?
Old 01-18-2012, 04:29 PM
Gentry

would maryam 2 be able to marry someone who isnt a royal
Old 01-18-2012, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikodi View Post
[would] a non-arab/non-muslim/non-emirati wife be accepted for Shk. Hamdan?
Well, Sheikh Mohammed has children with non-Emirati women...
Old 01-21-2012, 05:23 PM
Serene Highness

jikodi, your questions were actually answered by the other forum participants.Again, a summary: I think it's for the Maktoum family workers, and certainly for Crown Prince HH Sheikh Hamdan is not a problem even to marry a woman he loves, but does not have the same status as him. Many spouses of the reigning families have married people who are neither royal nor from the Emirates. HH Shaikh Hamdan's father is the best example. He has children with women who are not from the Emirates.What reason could he have, therefore, to prohibit the same to his own son. With few exceptions are the wives of Sheikhs in the background and the affairs of their husbands' support in exclusion of public appearances. This makes it also notes that at a wedding of a sheikh of the bride's name is never mentioned publicly. It speaks only of the daughter of e.g. HH Shaikh Mohammed.Even when the future wife of Crown Prince would be a UAE national, numerous public appearances are not expected to be secured by her.

I wish him a woman who is always behind him and loves him so that he can always count on her advice. Hamdan will play an important role later in the Emirates and I am confident he will continue to develop successfully while the working of his ancestors and carry on. To accomplish this task and to focus on this role, he need a very good, well-behaved partner, that it morally supports him and his person by one's own behavior does not bring into disrepute.

I am not aware that any Shaikh had married a black woman. But we know only that which comes into the public ....
Old 02-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Aristocracy

I have a question. Does anyone know if the Dubai Royal Family own Royal Crowns and Tiaras like the European Royals? For example since sheikha and latifah got married, on their wedding day did they wear a royal crown like Kate middleton and other european royal brides did?