The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Gentry

In that situation I would be afraid to marry the shaikh as a sheikha... cause the shaikha would be in a bad situation but also his lover... a difficult situation. Don't you think his lover does know about this situation? A

Old 10-18-2010, 03:57 PM
Gentry

the most amazing part IMO is the fact that he recited his poems in front of his family.... so is that girl welcome or not? cause the recall of his engagement was accepted so I wonder why...

Old 10-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by desideria View Post
the most amazing part IMO is the fact that he recited his poems in front of his family.... so is that girl welcome or not? cause the recall of his engagement was accepted so I wonder why...
Lol I agree about the peoms part i dont think its about his Fiancée & yep he recited it in front of his dad , family & the whole country but who knows maybe some of them r about her lool
Old 10-18-2010, 11:45 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by desideria View Post
Do you mean aiimyl he can marry his girl as his first wife but their children wouldn't get as same positions as his children with a sheikha and a sheikha would be anyhow the first lady?
yes,and the inheritor must be a sheikha from AL maktoum
Old 10-19-2010, 03:59 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

There is nothing saying that the first wife has to be a Sheikha or from the Al Maktoum family. In general, they do marry from the family so it is quite obvious in many cases the wife will be from the family.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:46 AM
Aristocracy

What IF everything that we're thinking that should happen due to him being a Future Ruler happens the opposite?? Has anyone thought of that yet? What IF he decides NOT to marry a sheikha? What IF he marries just the girl he loves? OR could be the opposite what IF he decides to marry only a sheikha since its family and he wants to stay in the Family? Or a Sheikha from a prominent family like Nahyans? What IF...What IF...U know we're living in a crazy world today and I believe that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN LADIES!!! That's my theory! :)
Old 10-19-2010, 06:29 AM
Aristocracy

must dont a al maktoum arry fazza he grandmother sheikh mohammed mother is a al nahyan from abu dhabi
Old 10-19-2010, 06:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiimyl View Post
The 4 wives have the right to inherit , all r equal in Islam there is no official or Senior wife Otherwise its against Religion
Old 10-19-2010, 07:20 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
That is against Islam, courts will not allow it. All wives get equal amount, so do the sons and daughters whether they are from one wife or different wives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desideria
Do you mean aiimyl he can marry his girl as his first wife but their children wouldn't get as same positions as his children with a sheikha and a sheikha would be anyhow the first lady?
If he marries a non sheikha publicly than the children will have the position of as if he had children with a Sheikha. If the wife is made publicly, she will be the first lady of Dubai.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:36 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
That is against Islam, courts will not allow it. All wives get equal amount, so do the sons and daughters whether they are from one wife or different wives.
What sounds in theory so logical is in fact not to do ... (just my opinion)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
If he marries a non sheikha publicly than the children will have the position of as if he had children with a Sheikha. If the wife is made publicly, she will be the first lady of Dubai.
But is that really possible? A non-sheikha becomes the next first lady? I could imagine she got a high position but the highest one? hmmm... Otherwise princess haya (sheikh mo's wife) is not a sheikha but became the title of the first lady of dubai (official or inofficial) but she is at least a royal...
Old 10-19-2010, 07:53 AM
Courtier

I remember also Sheikh Maktoum (Sheikh Mohd brother) was married to Sheikha Boushra & she had a high position in Dubai even if She wasnt a Sheikha nor a Princess but She died in a mysterious circumstances i guess Hmmm & Of course his first wife was from AL Maktoum
So its all about Family I think if they Let him marry who he wants be sure he won't marry a cousin Otherwise he will do like his father , uncle ... Wait&See
Old 10-19-2010, 09:55 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally1234 View Post
The 4 wives have the right to inherit , all r equal in Islam there is no official or Senior wife Otherwise its against Religion
no no no,I mean the son of sheikh hamdan will be become CP on day in the future,so maybe his mother most likely is a sheikha~
sorry,my English is so poor~
Old 10-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Gentry

Does Cp Hamdan has any girlfriend?
Old 10-19-2010, 10:19 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by souzi1990 View Post
Does Cp Hamdan has any girlfriend?
a lot of rumors about this, but only sheikh H knows exactly whom he loves~
Old 10-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Aristocracy

this is culture in arap countries mens jave mire wives.this islam countrys is forbidden albania.azerbaycan bosnia! in turkey is forbidden a woman have more right and is free country.never married a cousin in turkey albania bosnia is haram
Old 10-19-2010, 12:02 PM
Gentry

do you mean that he can't have a girlfriend from these countries?
Old 10-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by deniz1999 View Post
this is culture in arap countries mens jave mire wives.this islam countrys is forbidden albania.azerbaycan bosnia! in turkey is forbidden a woman have more right and is free country.never married a cousin in turkey albania bosnia is haram
my origin is turkey. be sure it happens often that cousines do marry by love and also by arrangement out of love
Old 10-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
no no no,I mean the son of sheikh hamdan will be become CP on day in the future,so maybe his mother most likely is a sheikha~
sorry,my English is so poor~
I dont think hamdan's son will be the future CP its not necessary cause its not a monarchy (kingdom) so its not an issue to marry a non Sheikha
His Brother can be the CP & will be in my opinion
Old 10-19-2010, 04:06 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deniz1999 View Post
i always have a hard time understanding your msgs but please dont mix culture, tradition and islam together
just because sh.Mohammed married more than 1 wife does not mean all his kids would
my grand father had 24 kids from 6 women (not all were his wives at the same time / but three were with him when he died) non of my unciles married more than 1 wife (this is from my moms side and are from the royal family)
you look at things in a different view please when you try to paint a picture of other cultures try to remember that you wont see the same colors as ppl who live there do...
and when you say "arab contries" you know that alot of arab men and countries dnt marry than one wife...
oh ya and do you know that 60% of men (all over the world) cheat on thier wives so remember men are men all over the world
Old 10-20-2010, 01:19 AM
Gentry

well spoken