It's a boy! Sheikh Zayed, born 7 January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations for the parents and the big sister! :flowers:

Congratulations on the arrival of a healthy baby boy! I love the name.

I know it is silly a bit but how is the last boy among his kids before Zayed ? Majid right ? so Zayed is after many daughters he must will spoiled :)

:previous:
Majid - 1987
Mansour - 1989 (as far as we know)
Zayed - 2012
(unless there is an unknown son [or sons] lurking :D)

Congratulations to Princess Haya and Sheikh Mohammed! I wish their baby courage, strength and good health! :baby:

people on twitter are circulating jalila 's pics as the new baby and the above pics , seems they are not following the forums :)

Congratulations for the happy family! Best wishes from Romania!

people on twitter are circulating jalila 's pics as the new baby and the above pics , seems they are not following the forums :)
You are wright dear .. we saw those pics years ago. It`s for Aljalilah :)

Welcome to the world, Zayed!:bunny::baby::fireworks:
Congratulations to Princess Haya, Sheikh Mohammed and Aljalila!

The assawsana website has re-published the photos from 2007.
It is understandable that some (most?) members wouldn't realise they are the pics taken after Aljalila's birth.
To save any further confusion I've taken out the posts with links to the 2007 pics.

If anyone wants to see the pics of Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya leaving hospital with the new-born Sheikha Aljalila, see here (post #116).

Last edited:
Congratulations to Haya, she must be really happy as well as aljalila :D it's beautiful name. I wanna see pictures please when you get one :D

I suppose that someone from the intimate family, knowing already that the child would be a son, made a joke on January 1st. [snipped]

Well, I suppose that one explanation for the joke is that all thoroughbred racehorses are deemed to have their birthdays on January 1st regardless of when they are born in the year [Example, if a racehorse is physically born on the 14 April 2011, his birthdate will be deemed to be 1 January 2011 and he will just have celebrated his second birthday on 1 January 2012]

In view of the enormous interest that the Princess has in horse racing, it would be quite a funny joke for the intimate family to cite a racehorse's birthday! [don't forget that Prince Philip reputedly joked [at least according to The Times] that Peter Phillips would have four legs and neigh!! Princess Anne of course being a noted equestrienne![

news in the uae always travels quickly. don't believe that the "real news" is in the newspaper FIRST. It's quite the contrary.
There were many occasions regarding the ruling family that everyone got the NEWS days before any paper wrote about it. Also consider the culture here it's not like you call the newspaper for any news you have....different mindset.

Baby Zayed is so cute! Congratulations to the family!!!

he is sooooo cute !! i think he is not al maktoum looking ,

what a cute baby.
nice they release photos.
congratulation to Both Sheikh Mo and Princess Haya.

Baby is too cute Mashallah :)
congratulations to princess Haya and Sheikh Mohammed

The baby looks tiny. Id love to know how much he weighs. Nice to see a pic of the Sheikhs with the newborn.

i think some royals read this forum because someone mentioned before here that he/she wants proof not just twitter confirmations :D

well i think the idea is that people are using old pics when haya is out of hospital with jalila as the new ones so it is a correction

Congratulations to the family! The baby is so cute... I wish them lots of health and happiness!

What a cute baby! Congratulations to the family...

this article mentions zayed as the child no 18th ; and it mentions one of his son's named Saed is it true ? I do not remember saed and no mention of christiana
We've always had Sheikh Saeed in our list. He's the youngest of Sheikha Hind's five sons.
However, the newborn Sheikh Zayed brings the list of Sheikh Mohammed's children to 23. Maybe we'll have to scratch a few. :D

On a completely different tack, the body language of Sh Mo and Hamdan is revealing - family pic.
Leaning in to and against each other, Hamdan's arm around his father's shoulder... they appear to be very close.

Last edited:
What a cute baby, god bless him, aljalila is so excited for sure to have such an angle at home with her mommy :D

We've always had Sheikh Saeed in our list. He's the youngest of Sheikha Hind's five sons.
However, the newborn Sheikh Zayed brings the list of Sheikh Mohammed's children to 23. Maybe we'll have to scratch a few. :D

On a completely different tack, the body language of Sh Mo and Hamdan is revealing - family pic.
Leaning in to and against each other, Hamdan's arm around his father's shoulder... they appear to be very close.

Latifa 3rd is not in that list Warren, she is Maitha's sister. And Maryam 1st is not Maitha's full sister because she is born in 1987 the same as Majid.

Back
Top Bottom