It's a boy! Sheikh Zayed, born 7 January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
finally!!:p
hope the baby and the mother are both in good health and congratulations to the parents.

Yes,I was thinking the same...Sheikh Hamdan seems to be really nice with children and baby Zayed looks so tiny and cute in his hands:wub: I hope Princess Haya is doing well,I am very happy for her!

very beutifull pictures , sheikh hamdan very good with his borthers & sisters :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news but I don not like the name. I hope we can see more pics of the newborn.

Nice photos, but look like it were Hamdan to be a proud father, and Sheikh Mohammed - a grandfather.

So true :D
I guess they were trying for a boy for the sake of the dynasty. Sheikh Mo is in his mid-sixties so it was about time. Everyone's health is different but the Al Maktoums are not famous for getting to very old age.

Congratulations Princess Haya & Sheikh Mohammed

Latifa 3rd is not in that list Warren, she is Maitha's sister. And Maryam 1st is not Maitha's full sister because she is born in 1987 the same as Majid.
Do we have a date of birth for Latifa 3? By "Maitha's sister" I assume you mean that Latifa 3 is a daughter by the Moroccan wife.
The list has Maryam by the Moroccan wife as "DOB unknown". Majid was born mid-October 1987 so it's possible that Maryam was born very early the same year. However, if this Maryam is not a daughter by the Moroccan wife, who is her mother and is there a full date of birth?

Do we have a date of birth for Latifa 3? By "Maitha's sister" I assume you mean that Latifa 3 is a daughter by the Moroccan wife.
The list has Maryam by the Moroccan wife as "DOB unknown". Majid was born mid-October 1987 so it's possible that Maryam was born very early the same year. However, if this Maryam is not a daughter by the Moroccan wife, who is her mother and is there a full date of birth?

No, I dont have a dob for Latifa 3 but she is a daughter by the Moroccan wife.

Maryam 1st birthday is 11 August 1987.

@BintAlmaktoum bint_almaktoum
@Maryam_MRM mimooo how long till ur bday :)
19 Jul
in reply to ↑

@Maryam_MRM
Maryam MR Al Maktoum
@BintAlmaktoum 11th of next month

Maryam_MRM Maryam MR Al Maktoum
And a very big THANK YOU tweeps for the birthday wishes. U just made my day that much more special☺
12 Aug Favorite Retweet Reply

In another tweet someone asked her her year of birth and she said '87 but I cant find it.

I dont know who her mother is but as far as I can tell she was raised by SH. Fatima Bint Rashed Al Maktoum, Sheikh Mo's sister.

i think you are talking about about maryam the 1st she is full sister of manal they dont have a latifah.
the morrocon wife does not have a maryam. thats why she and majid were born 87 july and october
latifah the 1st is by the morrocon wife.
there is no latifah 3rd!

There is a Latifa 3, Maitha herself said so on twitter a long time ago when someone asked how many sisters she had named maryam and latifa!

MMbinRashid Manal MR AL Maktoum
Happy new year sis @SH_MRM @MMBinRashed @Maitha_MRM @LatifaMRM @Maryam_MRM @FutaimMohammed love you
1 Jan
in reply to ↑

@Maitha_MRM
Maitha MR Al Maktoum
@MMbinRashid @SH_MRM @MMBinRashed @LatifaMRM @Maryam_MRM @FutaimMohammed @Shamsa_MRM @Latifa_MRM ♥

https://twitter.com/#!/Latifa_MRM

Latifa 1st is not by the moroccan wife i'm fairly sure she is manal and maryam 1st full sister.

there is a latifah that was raised with maryam and manal as a sister, she is thier aunt futaim's daughter!
latifah 1st im 99.9 sure is by the morrocan wife
this is new to me/ and very unusual in the gulf countries to name 2 girls the same let alone 3!!! even king Saud who had a total of 110 kids did not use the same name twice!

I'm not talking about no cousin! The question was clear, 'you got 2 sis named Maryam?' cant find who wrote it but the answer is below! Go read through the sheikh mo's kids tread, I'm not the only one who read the question and I'm not going into a discussion of how unusual it is. Like I said before Sheikh Mo's mother was named Latifa that prob why.

Maitha_MRM Maitha MR Al Maktoum
Yes & 3 latifa's :D
7 Mar Favorite Retweet Reply

Lovely card. they should have put a picture along with the card. :D

Does anyone know if the Al Maktoums do the aqeeqah ceremony when a child is born?

Planting a tree for every child is such a beautiful tradition :flowers:

well mohammed must have half of a forest in his garden if he planted a tree for every child he got :ROFLMAO: but you're right it's a beautiful tradition :)

well mohammed must have half of a forest in his garden if he planted a tree for every child he got :ROFLMAO: but you're right it's a beautiful tradition :)

That's true! Hahahaha :lol:

I was thinking the same *lol*But it´s always a good thing to have a few trees in your garden when you live in Dubai,they bring shadow when the heat is unbearable & Sheikh Mohammed can always count the trees if he loses track of the number of children he has....

What is the aqeeqah ceremony?

In short

Aqeeqah involves sacrificing a goat or lamb on behalf of the child on the seventh day after birth. It is giving thanks to Allah for the gift of a child. The meat is distributed to the poor, or it can be used to arrange a feast to which the poor as well as relatives and friends are invited.

Also the head of the baby is shaved and circumcision for boys.

In short

Aqeeqah involves sacrificing a goat or lamb on behalf of the child on the seventh day after birth. It is giving thanks to Allah for the gift of a child. The meat is distributed to the poor, or it can be used to arrange a feast to which the poor as well as relatives and friends are invited.

Also the head of the baby is shaved and circumcision for boys.

You couldn't have explained it better : D

Back
Top Bottom