The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Aristocracy

i am still in shock that mo's children fly commercial.

Old 01-28-2008, 01:33 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss b View Post
I dont think they always do, Maybe it depends if they're with friends or family. Dont other royals travel commercial as well

Old 01-28-2008, 07:31 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss b View Post
I was thinking the same.... maybe I should join Emirates Airlines.... it must be so much fun being a flight attendant and meeting royals all the time!
Old 01-28-2008, 08:24 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikha_cantara View Post
I was thinking the same.... maybe I should join Emirates Airlines.... it must be so much fun being a flight attendant and meeting royals all the time!
if they dont go with their father or with their family they go on fly emirates
but if they r only with their friend they go on these plane and their will be no camers around

and if they dont have someone important waiting for their arriaval they will go on privte plane (for example another royal person)
Old 01-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Aristocracy

i have a question. i have seen in other forums on this website information on "royal jewels" do we know if uae royals have any family jewels. my brother gave his wife a nice ring whn she gave birth to a baby and he doesnt have much money. could you imagine if shk mo gave skha hind jewelry for every kid she has had!?! just curious
Old 01-28-2008, 03:32 PM
Aristocracy

can you imagine shka hind, shamma, skeikha, etc.... all wondering around zabeel palace in tiaras, 25 carat rings, necklaces. i doubt they do but i would if i was a maktoum sheikha. i am tacky like that! i would also drive (wearing my tiara) my bugatti veyron to get from one side of the palace to the other, just bc i could. just kidding......

by the way, i dont think sheikh mo is worried about p.e.t.a (he seems to like hunting) so i would have to add my full length mink coat to my tiara, bugatti veyron ensamble.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:30 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dana8585 View Post
can you imagine shka hind, shamma, skeikha, etc.... all wondering around zabeel palace in tiaras, 25 carat rings, necklaces. i doubt they do but i would if i was a maktoum sheikha. i am tacky like that! i would also drive (wearing my tiara) my bugatti veyron to get from one side of the palace to the other, just bc i could. just kidding......
they dont wear a tiara at home even when they r out
Old 01-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Gentry

sheikh mohammeds kids are all like the normal kids..
they dont weat tiaras in n our of home..
Old 01-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Aristocracy

on sheikh mo's site there use to be pictures of all his girls. they were all wearing major bling. everything was big (and i am sure expensive), but it was not very tasteful.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Question

We all know that Sheikha Hind is very smart woman and very active woman in Dubai.
I wonder another thing.Does she like horses?
Old 01-31-2008, 04:11 AM
Commoner

did anyone know, if you can go to the gandolphin - i hope, its right- to look there. or must you been an royal????
Old 02-01-2008, 05:14 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaZahrah View Post
did anyone know, if you can go to the gandolphin - i hope, its right- to look there. or must you been an royal????
i'm not sure, but i think it depends were you seat!
Old 02-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Commoner

I have a general question. Can anyone tell me if Sheikh Hamdan prays 5 times a day (or even at all)? Just wanna know if future ruler of my country is a practising Muslim. Thnx
Old 02-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Commoner

Yes hamdan parys 5 times a day

wt do u think
Old 02-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Aristocracy

I have a question. Sorry if it's silly but I don't know much about Dubai royalty. I'm from Europe. Here lots of people send cards or messages to the royals on special occasions such as marriage, birth, jubilea. If you're lucky, you get a thanks photo or message in return. No personal note ofcourse, but still it's fun!
How do the Dubai royalty handle this. Can you post them a letter? Would you get a response?
Old 02-03-2008, 04:15 PM

Hi Bettina! & Hi everyone as this is my fist post here at the forums.
but as an Emirati I thought I could answer your question about sending cards to Royals here in the U.A.E. Well it's simple you can do so ofcourse BUT never wait for a reply as we don't really have this tradition here.. However unlike the West people can directly meet to greet Royals here on occassions like Eid or Ramadan...(they're our religious occasions like Christmas or Easter). Usually a specific date or place is announced for people to come and say Hi personally to the Royals here in the U.A.E.
Hope you find this helpful.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkangel View Post
but as an Emirati I thought I could answer your question about sending cards to Royals here in the U.A.E. Well it's simple you can do so ofcourse BUT never wait for a reply as we don't really have this tradition here.. However unlike the West people can directly meet to greet Royals here on occassions like Eid or Ramadan...(they're our religious occasions like Christmas or Easter). Usually a specific date or place is announced for people to come and say Hi personally to the Royals here in the U.A.E.
Thank you and Welcome to the forum! You're very helpful indeed!
But your answer raises some new questions with me... Did you ever went on such occasion and saw some royals ? Is it just Mohammed or also his sons you can meet ? Do the women also hold these meetings?
Too much questions, I know....
Old 02-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Commoner

First of all: Welcome to the forum
Second:maybe you can help me with this question: Which position does Rashid has in the government of Dubai (any?)?
I mean, he was in sandhurst but afterwards . . . . Does he have sth like a occupation? (Excuse me,I know I'm so curious)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkangel View Post
Old 02-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
First of all: Welcome to the forum
Second:maybe you can help me with this question: Which position does Rashid has in the government of Dubai (any?)?
I mean, he was in sandhurst but afterwards . . . . Does he have sth like a occupation? (Excuse me,I know I'm so curious)
Sheikh Rashed hold no goverment position nor any other positions.
Sheikh Rashed also graduated along with his brother Sheikh Hamdan but non of the boys continued on to military work.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Aristocracy

i thought i would mix things up and instead of asking"where is rashid" i am going to ask"where is haya?" i heard it is muslim custom for women not to leave home for 40 days after they have a baby. it has been longer than that.

Tags
al maktoum, dubai, sheikh, sheikha