General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Dubai

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How very very sad for Saeed to have never met his father. It is not his fault that his parents marriage fell apart. Nor is it his fault for simply being the product if their marriage. I am so surprised that he was not brought to Dubai, especially after seeing the joy on Sheikh Ahmed's face when holding his new baby.
They have special and different treatment for official children. Saeed is unofficial he will never get the treatment got by Sheikh Mohammed bin Ahmed.

Is that why Sheikh Marwain is not the cp? He was not an official son? I'm truly curious as it seems some children are recognized as heirs while others are not so much. Marwain is the oldest son.

Is that why Sheikh Marwain is not the cp? He was not an official son? I'm truly curious as it seems some children are recognized as heirs while others are not so much. Marwain is the oldest son.

In gulf countries, royals don't need to be the oldest son for becoming rulers. Sheikh Tamim of Qatar is too not the eldest son of Sheikh Hamad of Qatar. But I think the mother is supposed to be from the country and she doesn't need to be a Sheikha but should be from an influential family. while the child should be an official one. Sheikh Marwan's mother is German so he is not a full Emirati. Late Sheikh Rashid was older than Sheikh Hamdan with the same parents but he was too ignored for the role of Crown Prince of Dubai so it is not just being official or not an official child but other things that only Sheikh Mohammed can say why he preferred Sheikh Hamdan over his other sons from Sheikha Hind since his other wives are from foreign countries.

Last edited:
Sheikh Mansour brother.

I have a question....

I am unsure if I read this on this feed or another, but isn't there another brother? I remember a photo at one time and the gentleman looked like Mansour. Can anyone spill the tea for me? His name and a recent photo? And why on earth wouldn't he be recognized if both Mansour and Majid have been?

I have a question....

I am unsure if I read this on this feed or another, but isn't there another brother? I remember a photo at one time and the gentleman looked like Mansour. Can anyone spill the tea for me? His name and a recent photo? And why on earth wouldn't he be recognized if both Mansour and Majid have been?

I think you are talking about Suhail Abi Rached. He is the younger brother of Sheikh Mansoor and Sheikha Maryam 1st. He is born on 22nd December 1992. He lives with his mother Pauline Abi Rached in Lebanon. The reasons are unknown why Sheikh Mohammed didn't recognize him.

Thank you. I read somewhere, I think in transcript that he met his father one time. He shook his hand. How utterly sad. And, if I were 30 years younger I'd definitely be looking at Suhail. Yummy for sure.

They have special and different treatment for official children. Saeed is unofficial he will never get the treatment got by Sheikh Mohammed bin Ahmed.

How come Sheikh Mohammed bin Ahmed will be official child since it comes from unofficial wife.?

How is fazza? Has any baby yet? Why he is unlike the father? Many wives and children.

In gulf countries, royals don't need to be the oldest son for becoming rulers. Sheikh Tamim of Qatar is too not the eldest son of Sheikh Hamad of Qatar. But I think the mother is supposed to be from the country and she doesn't need to be a Sheikha but should be from an influential family. while the child should be an official one. Sheikh Marwan's mother is German so he is not a full Emirati. Late Sheikh Rashid was older than Sheikh Hamdan with the same parents but he was too ignored for the role of Crown Prince of Dubai so it is not just being official or not an official child but other things that only Sheikh Mohammed can say why he preferred Sheikh Hamdan over his other sons from Sheikha Hind since his other wives are from foreign countries.

i dont think so about full middle east. Sheikh Tamim of Qatar is too not the eldest son of Sheikh Hamad of Qatar but become the king. Jordan is a middle east country and it is not like that mother should be from influental country. For example: Queen rania is not from very poweful or influential family thus her son become crown and second late king hussein appoints his younger son hamzah as crown but late removes because of his age even his was not ready with.The way sheikh mohammed behave is very confusing to me. S.Rashid and S.Hamdan both are sons of S.Hind but SH.Mohammed ignore SH.Rashid and appointes SH.Hamdan. He want some one who behave well and support him in public despite all problems around him. As per as SH.Latifa her father want to act in public nicely. He want some of his children behave nicely and want some not. SH.Latifa said he want to wear abaya and hijab (i am not sure if she said this but i feel like that) but when i looked some of his daughter wont wear but he restrict some to wear. Sheikh mohammed want something but i dont know what he want yet

So I have a question about emerati weddings???

Is the marriage anniversary from the date that the wedding contract is signed, or is it from the date of the ladies wedding? I am confused because I have seen 2 dates, wishing Hamdan and Shaikha a Happy Anniversary. I was wondering which one is correct.

Latifa Beljafla is the mother of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, son of Rashid bin Mohammed.

Mrm comment this on her instagram which means “HBD ❤️ May you be well throughout the year Mama”
There are lots of discussions on who is the mother of Sheikh Rashid's son in this thread and also Sheikh Majid and Hessa Beljafla thread. Unless some children or wives publicly come out we will never know whether some Sheikh has a secret family or not.

Attachments

• 26304710-31C9-42B7-A832-CBC966C43071.jpg
    26304710-31C9-42B7-A832-CBC966C43071.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Latifa Beljafla is the mother of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, son of Rashid bin Mohammed.

Mrm comment this on her instagram which means “HBD ❤️ May you be well throughout the year Mama”

She raised him and her lived with her most of his childhood, calling her mama does not mean he is her biological son.

Who will become the next ruler of Dubai?

Whoever that will be has to be as exceptional as the current ruler Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid in order to run a city such as Dubai and win Abu Dhabi's approval as well.

I think Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed Al Maktoum

The actuel Crown Prince of Dubai and the next in the line of the succession is Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed so it's safe to say he will be the next ruler of Dubai after his father Sheikh Mohammed

Does Cp Sheikh hamdan wife sheikha have an instagram account?Can anyone give her id?

Hello,

Does anyone know anything about sheikha hind, the one who recently got married? She doesn't seem to be active on social media.

Hello,

Does anyone know anything about sheikha hind, the one who recently got married? She doesn't seem to be active on social media.

The only information is that she is a law graduate. Yes, she is very private and she has 2 Instagram both of them are private accounts. She is the sister of Fazza's wife Sheikha Shaikha.

Last edited:
Does anybody can share any type of information or such about al maktoums, nothing specific just something you guys would like to share cause I recently got into this fandom ??

We're all know that sh. Mo's children especially from his unofficial wives are well-educated and have track record in societies. Except sh. Hessa and sh. Salamah, i didnt know what sh. Hind's daughters education and occupations are? are they really married soon after graduate from secondary school or they pursue further study in university also? thanks in advance :flowers:

We're all know that sh. Mo's children especially from his unofficial wives are well-educated and have track record in societies. Except sh. Hessa and sh. Salamah, i didnt know what sh. Hind's daughters education and occupations are? are they really married soon after graduate from secondary school or they pursue further study in university also? thanks in advance :flowers:

None of Sheikha Hind's daughters went to college. All of them stayed at home, rode horses, went to World tours till their parents found a husband for them. Only Sheikha Shaikha and Sheikha Latifa 3rd got married in their teens 16 and 19 respectively. Everyone else married after age of 27 like Sheikha Hassa and Maryam 2nd at the age of 29 and 27.

None of Sheikha Hind's daughters went to college. All of them stayed at home, rode horses, went to World tours till their parents found a husband for them. Only Sheikha Shaikha and Sheikha Latifa 3rd got married in their teens 16 and 19 respectively. Everyone else married after age of 27 like Sheikha Hassa and Maryam 2nd at the age of 29 and 27.

And according to you, why is that? can someone elaborate on this topic, if you've had/encountered the same experience. I can understand that some women like to become full time housewife, and that's totally noble & fine but I can't understand why someone choose not pursue further study in university especially if they have money & ability :ermm: and if my memory serve me right, I read somewhere in one of the threads in this forum that sh. Hessa is honorary alumni of her university and president of something, i cant remember. But despite being daughter of sh. Hind and the eldest one at the least, i didnt hear much info about her. It's opposite of her sisters from diffrent mothers who rise like phoenix in society such as sh. Latifa, sh. Manal, sh. Maryam etc there's a lot of articles about them. well, it's probably because where I live or maybe bcuz the articles written in arabic, which make me hardly have info about sh.hind's daughters :ermm:

And according to you, why is that? can someone elaborate on this topic, if you've had/encountered the same experience. I can understand that some women like to become full time housewife, and that's totally noble & fine but I can't understand why someone choose not pursue further study in university especially if they have money & ability :ermm: and if my memory serve me right, I read somewhere in one of the threads in this forum that sh. Hessa is honorary alumni of her university and president of something, i cant remember. But despite being daughter of sh. Hind and the eldest one at the least, i didnt hear much info about her. It's opposite of her sisters from diffrent mothers who rise like phoenix in society such as sh. Latifa, sh. Manal, sh. Maryam etc there's a lot of articles about them. well, it's probably because where I live or maybe bcuz the articles written in arabic, which make me hardly have info about sh.hind's daughters :ermm:

No idea but it looks like Sheikha Hind wanted to be like this for her daughters.

Anyone know about the wife of late Mansour bin Ahmed Al Thani? He was sheikh Mohammed's nephew.

Last edited:
Anyone know about the wife of late Mansour bin Ahmed Al Thani? He was sheikh Mohammed's nephew. Since his father lost his power, they started to reside in dubai.

He probably marry to one of Al-Maktoum family member, just like his sister did. I personally had no idea exactly which one, maybe someone else's here know :lol: One of the medias mentioned he marry in his early 20, I assumed he & his family already reside in Dubai at that time.

He probably marry to one of Al-Maktoum family member, just like his sister did. I personally had no idea exactly which one, maybe someone else's here know :lol: One of the medias mentioned he marry in his early 20, I assumed he & his family already reside in Dubai at that time.
His sister is whom? Who is that al maktoum husband. I know ahmed al thani had several children. But heard maryam bint rashid just had one son. Thanks in advance ladyda.

He has three sons and they reside in dubai. Other siblings of mansour al thani resides in KSA too. Just maryam's children residing in dubai. May be, he married in 20s as his sons are adult now.

Back
Top Bottom