General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Dubai

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Turkish Delight

Heir Apparent
City
Istanbul
Country
Turkey
Hello everyone...:flowers:

We all know that Dubai has interesting,strange cultures and traditions.
Of course Ruling Family of Dubai lives with this traditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
how are sheikh rashed and sheikh hamdan bin mohammed viewed in dubai? are they well liked, or do they come across as spoiled, rich kids? who is more respected hamdan or rashed?

Dubaians REALLY love them very much.They are not showy.They are always,all time with Dubaians.They are always in the public.They are very kind and cheerful.They are especially HELPFUL,POLITE,FRIENDLY and GENEROUS.

Being rich is not important.The important is being good person and also Dubai is very rich city.Lots of people are rich but the important is being good person.

Hamdan and Rashid are same in respect.

Lots of Arabs are surprised when they see Al-Maktoum family.They are really different.Especially all of them are helpful,generous,friendly and polite.
They are different.;)

I hope I can answer.:flowers:

Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid is married to Sheikha Roda and someone said that she is in public.Does anyone have a photo of her?and I want lots of information about her.Her birhtday,horoscope,her role in Dubai etc..

I know a while ago someone mentioned about the members of the Maktoum family having Facebook accounts, I'm sure someone confirmed that one the members did have an account but the others were fake. Can someone just re-confirm which member it was? (I think he's a cousin of Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum) Was he called Shk Rashid bin Ahmad Al Maktoum (something like that?). There are a few facebooks accounts set up in Sheikh Mohammed's son's names (Hamdan, Rashid, Ahmed, etc). Does anyone know if these accounts are definitely fakes??? I was hoping that at least one of them were geniune!!!!

Answering your question Miss b. I agree with what Turkish Delight have said that both hamdan and rashid are respected but hamdan seems to be more popular with the youth generation because of his poetry and his active work around dubai due to accompaning his father in all of his visits. The girls there all are mad about hamdan you know his good looks and his presences.

I know a while ago someone mentioned about the members of the Maktoum family having Facebook accounts...
All of them are fakes.;)
People from all over the world use their names just as a fan.

Hamdan seems more popular and also I want to add somethings.Hamdan does lots of things for Emirati culture.For example competitions.
Al Maidan competition.I don't know if anyone know this.This competition is about Emirati culture.Men are dancing with a something in their hands.
They throw it with a wonderful music.
Hamdan made this competition for protecting his culture and also lots of Arab countries can vote for competitors.Bahrain,Qatar,Jordan,Kuwait,Oman,Yemen,Saudi Arabia and the Uae.(you can write here if you know more)

This competition is VERY BIG COMPETITION in Arab World.Now there is Al Maidan 3.

These are the photos during the Al Maidan 2.
الجيل القادم لبطولة فزاع لليولة on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
AL MAIDAN GUYS on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Competitors (there were 40 competitors from the competition in Al Maidan 2.)
Ø£Ø*مد سالم بالعطشان المنصوري on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Ù…Ø*مد صالØ* القبيسي on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
●يا هل اليوله فوق شلوله .. فخر الاجيال تشهد فعوله● on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Al Maidan 3
Al Maidan 3 تصميمي on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
AL MAIDAN 3 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hamdan is watching
صور Ù„Ø*مدان بن Ù…Ø*مد في زيارته للميدان والقرية العالمية on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hamdan is reading a poem
صور Ù„Ø*مدان بن Ù…Ø*مد في زيارته للميدان والقرية العالمية on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Presenter Saud Al Ku'bi
المذيع سعود الكعبي في برنامج الميدان on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

and I agree also there are bad girls lots of place.

and friends I am Turkish girl that you see,I am not Arab.
I only know very well the UAE culture and traditions.

I am modern and liberal person like all Turks.Turkey is ruled with a Republic and the only laic muslim country.And We Turks are really proud being MODERN,LAIC AND LIBERAL...

Someone said that I am Arab.(Moderator deleted thanks.)Please don't say that I am Arab because I am not.I love all people from the world
But I am a Turkish and proud to be like everyone how proud....

I don't know if anyone know this.This competition is about Emirati culture.Men are dancing with a something in their hands.
They throw it with a wonderful music.
Hamdan made this competition for protecting his culture and also lots of Arab countries can vote for competitors.Bahrain,Qatar,Jordan,Kuwait,Oman,Yemen,Saudi Arabia and the Uae.(you can write here if you know more)

The new season of Maidan 3 just started this month. I have watched the last season and it is really well done. The thing that they are dancing with is actually some sort of a weapon that they use in hunting in the UAE. It is really famous among youth and it is being watched across the Arab World. I won't be surprise if Hamdan didn't pay the show a visit just like he did last season. He came like three times to see the competitors and the how the show is being done.

Thank you.:flowers:
Does Al Maidan 3 for Children?

Al Maidan is for youth from the age of 16 and older. But is getting a lot of attention from the kids. They show up to watch the show and they have the same weapons as the competitors but usually from plastic because they really ones are made up of steal and wood and kind of heavy. It is very interesting to see how popular this program is. Men, women, and children all watch it.

I wonder Uae because of this competition.
One day when I looked at non-Turkish Tv programmes ,I saw a music.It was great and men were dancing good.Because of I don't know Arabic,I only listened and wondered the music.

I started to investigate this programme.I wrote the channel's name on google and I saw Al Maidan's picture.I used google translation from Arabic to English.
and I found this competition was made by Sheikh Hamdan.
I said myself who is he?and tried to find him.

I found his photos, lots of sites and after I found ROYAL FORUMS.:flowers:
Now I am very happy for learning the Uae Tradition and cultures.:wub:

Turkish Delight,

I have posted a video for the Maidan competition in the website, video, and links forum so you can have a look at it.

I really wonder one thing.
Why didn't Rashid come to the final of Al Maidan 2?

I don't think sheikh rashid is interested in this event. He is more into soccer matches and horse racing.

hello,
i've a question about hamdan bin rashid al-maktoum.
can anyone tell me something about this man? i need some informations:
who is his wife, have he children and so on
i'am not new, but it's my first question
thanks for your helf

He is the brother of Sheikh Mohammed.He is the Finance & Industries Minister of the UAE.
His wife is Sheikha Roda.She is not in public.(Sorry I told wrongly before)
He has 6 children.3 boys ,3 girls.
He was born on December 25, 1942.
Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (You can find lots of information here)
His photos:
Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
HH Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I hope I helped.:flowers:
If you want to ask more,you can ask.

lets not forget he owns shadwell racing. one of the best(even better than godolphin, in my opinion) thoroughbred stables in the world. for more info go to:
shadwellfarm.com
shadwellstud.com

how are sheikh rashed and sheikh hamdan bin mohammed viewed in dubai? are they well liked, or do they come across as spoiled, rich kids? who is more respected hamdan or rashed?

u dont know how the ppl in dubai loves them

do u know once we were travelling to london in the summer in the emirates airlines and ahmed was with us on the plane and he chatted with my bro and with me (all of us) on the same year in london we saw him in the park and he stopped and said hi and chatted with us that was twice!!!:)

:rolleyes: That is so cool Dubai Girl! You are very lucky to meet shk Ahmed twice in one year!!! Can I ask what you talked about with him on the plane??? (I hope you dont think I'm being too nosey!) Did you have your chat with him in Arabic or English? And which park in London did you see him at???

i am still in shock that mo's children fly commercial.

I dont think they always do, Maybe it depends if they're with friends or family. Dont other royals travel commercial as well;)

I was thinking the same.... maybe I should join Emirates Airlines.... it must be so much fun being a flight attendant and meeting royals all the time! :wub:

I was thinking the same.... maybe I should join Emirates Airlines.... it must be so much fun being a flight attendant and meeting royals all the time! :wub:

if they dont go with their father or with their family they go on fly emirates
but if they r only with their friend they go on these plane and their will be no camers around

and if they dont have someone important waiting for their arriaval they will go on privte plane (for example another royal person)

i have a question. i have seen in other forums on this website information on "royal jewels" do we know if uae royals have any family jewels. my brother gave his wife a nice ring whn she gave birth to a baby and he doesnt have much money. could you imagine if shk mo gave skha hind jewelry for every kid she has had!?! just curious

can you imagine shka hind, shamma, skeikha, etc.... all wondering around zabeel palace in tiaras, 25 carat rings, necklaces. i doubt they do but i would if i was a maktoum sheikha. i am tacky like that! i would also drive (wearing my tiara) my bugatti veyron to get from one side of the palace to the other, just bc i could. just kidding......

by the way, i dont think sheikh mo is worried about p.e.t.a (he seems to like hunting) so i would have to add my full length mink coat to my tiara, bugatti veyron ensamble.

can you imagine shka hind, shamma, skeikha, etc.... all wondering around zabeel palace in tiaras, 25 carat rings, necklaces. i doubt they do but i would if i was a maktoum sheikha. i am tacky like that! i would also drive (wearing my tiara) my bugatti veyron to get from one side of the palace to the other, just bc i could. just kidding......

they dont wear a tiara at home even when they r out

sheikh mohammeds kids are all like the normal kids..
they dont weat tiaras in n our of home..

on sheikh mo's site there use to be pictures of all his girls. they were all wearing major bling. everything was big (and i am sure expensive), but it was not very tasteful.

We all know that Sheikha Hind is very smart woman and very active woman in Dubai.:wub:
I wonder another thing.Does she like horses?

Back
Top Bottom