Engagement of CP Hamdan to Sh. Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum: Dec 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The word about the engagemnet is that he choose his bride and he actually does know her (they are cousins). Marriage in the UAE these days are not like how they used to be 10years ago where it was all arranged and the groom did not see his wife. I know Hamdan has seen her and her picture was out in the UAE a few months ago.

The word about the engagemnet is that he choose his bride and he actually does know her (they are cousins). Marriage in the UAE these days are not like how they used to be 10years ago where it was all arranged and the groom did not see his wife. I know Hamdan has seen her and her picture was out in the UAE a few months ago.

How r u so sure dazzling that he's engaged or still is engaged to his cousin? do u have get "info" from UAE or somethin? b/c i guess people from DUbai heard otherwise...

How r u so sure dazzling that he's engaged or still is engaged to his cousin? do u have get "info" from UAE or somethin? b/c i guess people from DUbai heard otherwise...

I am from the UAE and I do have close contacts (not mentioning names) but Hamdan is still engaged.

If they are cousins how closely related are they?

I am from the UAE and I do have close contacts (not mentioning names) but Hamdan is still engaged.
We shall see if and when he gets married to her....So is it true that hes goin to marry this sept? what u tell me??

Here's a tip: if dazzling is sure, you can be sure as well. :)

Warren, that's for sure!!

I see nothing wrong that Sheikh Hamdan marries his first cousin as long as they are both in love. ;)

We shall see if and when he gets married to her....So is it true that hes goin to marry this sept? what u tell me??

Mentioning when it is without a back up source it would be violating the forum rules as speculation, sorry. Wedding is not in Spetember.

^^^^ I also think that. I think he is married. With all the secrecy going on I wouldn't be surprised if he also had some kids running around.:ROFLMAO::whistling:

Well to be honest w/ u guys i don't think he's married yet...i've talked to few sources that know the maktoum boys really well and especially this one person never said that he's married but engaged and if he was i am sure this person would of told me by now. I truly think that Hamdan seems a lil' too immature to be married. Example? Take a look a his pics during his free times w/ friends and tell me if he acts like a married man. He acts more like a lil' playboy wanna be....uhauhauhhuauha :whistling::whistling:imo and if he was married let alone had any kids the public would of known by now especially nowadays w/ the media, paparazzi i believe he wouldn't be able to hide it...:nonono::nonono:

Hamdan being married is just spculations. Hamdan doesnt seem like a type who will go off and marry when I think he had a goal who wanted to accomplish as being CP (I dont see anything wrong iwth it since he knew he was the best for it) he seems really busy and doesnt event have the same free time he once had.

Last edited:
i totally agree with you *****

Hamdan being married is just spculations. Hamdan doesnt seem like a type who will go off and marry when I think he had a goal who wanted to accomplish as being CP (I dont see anything wrong iwth it since he knew he was the best for it) he seems really busy and doesnt event have the same free time he once had.

i agree with you hamdan in very interlligent boy & he is dubai CP who is also chirman of dubai excultive concil the council control and handle all activities of dubai government. shiekh hamdan as head of this council he take many difficult & important decision ,with his very busy life ,if he get same free time to spend with his family & firends that it's ok, after all he still young boy. i read many shiekh hamdan interviews , his work come first in his life .i live in dubai see & hear alot he is engaged but not married , iam sure his marriage will be big event in dubai & public will be part of this event as shiekh hamdan & dubai royal family is very close to public you can see them every where in dubai , soo many normal people have been met sheikh hamdan in malls , beach and take pic with him ,he is very good guy & he know what he want in life*************

Lets all get back on topic and keep this about Sheikh Hamdans engagemnet and not about Sheikh Hamdans marriage or how many wives he will have.

Thank you

Dazzling :)
Dubai Mod

Thanks Dazzling!
I alsmost forgot that i don't believe in the engagement story in the first place.
There is no proof for it and it seems to me Hamdan is not in a hurry and won't get marry for the next years.

I see that Sheikh Hamdan looks spoiled in some pics but I think it is the way he deals with the stress that comes from all the meetings and traveling as Crown Prince:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had talked to my friend in UAE, he said Sh-Hamdan already married.

Somebody tell me the truth, pls.

The truth is that we do not know. It is very likely that Hamdan will marry his cousin and that this marriage will be made public but we don't know till it happens. That said, in islam polygamy is allowed so he may already be married or marry more often later on. If Hamdan wants to follow in the footsteps of his dad, he can do so but it is unlikely he will let us know officially. The UAE royals are very secretive about their private lives. :flowers:.

Hi!
Thank for your infomation.
I wonder is HH Sheik Hamdan(the crown prince) get married yet?
I heared he's engaged ?is it right?

Sheikh Maktoum bin Saeed bin Thani bin Juma,the brother of Sheikh Sheikha:whistling:
And the girl who is with him is the daughter of a woman works for them in the palace

Picture
Picture
Picture

i just curious......when sheikh hamdan will get marry??:ermm:

In the future also sheikh hamdan Dubai crown prince offical wife will never seen in public but, i am sure their kids will be out in publice spcial his daughters

Yes hamdan mother and sheikha sheikha mother sisters

In the future also sheikh hamdan Dubai crown prince offical wife will never seen in public but, i am sure their kids will be out in publice spcial his daughters
That would be totally ridiculous and it would do Hamdans imago no good if he would hide his wife like that :lol:. I just cannot imagine Hamdan is going to dig his own carefully PR-ed grave. But let's just wait and see if Hamdan is going to marry at all since what girl in her right mind would agree with such an arrangement?!

I honestly don't think hamdan will be a strict husband like hiding his wife from the world. He seems to be a cool guy thou, open minded and westernized a bit. I just can't see this marriage happenin at all. But would he run from the bride now? That's the big question!!

Hamdan sure got himself into a difficult situation but i cannot see him marrying someone and then keeping her behind closed doors. That would be totally against his image as a modern and tolerant prince charming. I just cannot imagine that he wants to end up looking like a freak with a hidden harem. Also for the image of Dubai, it would be bad to go backwards. Combining traditions and modern life can be done. Why do people always think they have to choose for extremes?

Hahahah imagine hamdan w/ a hidden harem? That would b just wrong and freaky. Hope he's different than his daddy. dubai tries 2 portray a modern imagine like the west so that's why I don't think hamdan will b a strict husband. Hope he doesn't "cut" his wife's wings thou!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom