The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Dubai

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 11:19 PM
Nobility

He is not officially married yet. He is engaged.

Old 11-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Aristocracy

Smile

Sheikh Maktoum bin Saeed bin Thani bin Juma,the brother of Sheikh Sheikha
And the girl who is with him is the daughter of a woman works for them in the palace

Picture
Picture
Picture

Old 11-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Commoner

i just curious......when sheikh hamdan will get marry??
Old 12-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Aristocracy

from the official forum of Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum:

1 April 2010 is the date of the wedding of Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum

: - :: ::
Old 02-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Commoner

In the future also sheikh hamdan Dubai crown prince offical wife will never seen in public but, i am sure their kids will be out in publice spcial his daughters
Old 02-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Gentry

Yes hamdan mother and sheikha sheikha mother sisters
Old 02-17-2010, 02:28 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rad_rose View Post
In the future also sheikh hamdan Dubai crown prince offical wife will never seen in public but, i am sure their kids will be out in publice spcial his daughters
That would be totally ridiculous and it would do Hamdans imago no good if he would hide his wife like that . I just cannot imagine Hamdan is going to dig his own carefully PR-ed grave. But let's just wait and see if Hamdan is going to marry at all since what girl in her right mind would agree with such an arrangement?!
Old 02-17-2010, 02:41 PM
Aristocracy

I honestly don't think hamdan will be a strict husband like hiding his wife from the world. He seems to be a cool guy thou, open minded and westernized a bit. I just can't see this marriage happenin at all. But would he run from the bride now? That's the big question!!
Old 02-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Aristocracy

Hamdan sure got himself into a difficult situation but i cannot see him marrying someone and then keeping her behind closed doors. That would be totally against his image as a modern and tolerant prince charming. I just cannot imagine that he wants to end up looking like a freak with a hidden harem. Also for the image of Dubai, it would be bad to go backwards. Combining traditions and modern life can be done. Why do people always think they have to choose for extremes?
Old 02-17-2010, 06:36 PM
Aristocracy

Hahahah imagine hamdan w/ a hidden harem? That would b just wrong and freaky. Hope he's different than his daddy. dubai tries 2 portray a modern imagine like the west so that's why I don't think hamdan will b a strict husband. Hope he doesn't "cut" his wife's wings thou!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:26 PM
Nobility

Sheikh Hamdan won't hide his wife unless daddy tells him.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:31 PM
Nobility

u guys seriously believe the marriage won't happen...why?
the date's set, everyone's waiting on the big day, especially for a crown prince-kinda ridiculous to get cold feet.
*n u guys make it sound like he's being forced into this marriage, I would think the other way around, that maybe sheikha sheikha wouldn't want to marry him maybe he really likes her and "really" does wanna marry her
did sheikh mo's dad tell him to hide his wife n then have a "hidden" harem? opps...he legalized some of them
Old 02-18-2010, 06:55 AM
Commoner

I agree with you i don't understand why people think this marriage won't happen , sheikh hamdan has no chose , he should marry sameone from his family to be his offical wife this happen from many years now. he can't take step back after his anagment to shiekha sheikha becom offical & all people in the world know this ,, i am sure the wedding will happen soon
Old 02-18-2010, 09:15 AM
Aristocracy

Wow did u just say hamdan has NO CHOICE? U mean he's being forced to do this? How lovely... Yes I have to agree that the whole MidEast knows about his engagement to his cousin but sorry hamdan isn't that WELL KNOWN in the west so people here could cAre less if he married his cousin or not. Let's face it Hamdan isn't Prince William who's known WORLD WIDE and we all know that Prince William's wedding will be watched around the world unlike Hamdan's!!! But I guess we should wait and see... LOL
Old 02-18-2010, 10:59 AM
Commoner

i know dear that sheikh hamdan isn't well known in the world like prince william , but what i mean is that his engagement mad offical to all people spical in UAE & i am sure the marragie will take placse soon , the crown prince wedding will be huge like sheikh hamdan bin rashid wedding & sheikh mohammed bin rashid wedding which was for holl week not for one day
Old 02-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Nobility

Maybe they aren't that well known because they are more private, I wish I could see them often in the magazines or newspapers right here.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindinha856 View Post
Hahahah imagine hamdan w/ a hidden harem? That would b just wrong and freaky. Hope he's different than his daddy. dubai tries 2 portray a modern imagine like the west so that's why I don't think hamdan will b a strict husband. Hope he doesn't "cut" his wife's wings thou!
so ignorant..! the funny thing... that u " western " ppl ( not all of u ofcourse )bla bla blaaaaabing without even respecting our culture n religion! saying that if he hide her from public he's goin 2 b " close-minded " .. well, it's their business < ed > maybe SHE doesn't want to go public *DUH*

and to inform u... us LOCALS we're happy with our culture
Old 03-01-2010, 01:44 AM
Nobility

*whoa...hold it...I feel a Kanye comment is needed here:
"western ppl" u kno y'all "easterners" really ought to give us more credit than that...we're not stupid n neither r we ignorant...
n most of us do respect "UR" culture, that's y u don't see us bs'n bout things
< ed >
Old 03-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Gentry

I think that I have to add something as well. First of all that's so true that some locals or most of them are really happy n proud of their culture & some women don't want to appear in the public at all.
Western people should understand and repect this and on the other hand the arab people should respect other's culture as well.

The beauty of this world is the difference between all of us....we all have different backgrounds and different cultures and we don't have to behave the same way like the others, we just have to be ourselves...My own opinion is that every woman has to work and to appear in the public and she can wear the veil or not as she wants!
Some people on this forum say oh Sheikh Mo's daughters are very modern obviously because they appear in the public and don't wear the veil: I really like the fact that we can see them BUT they can wear the veil(if they want of course) and appear and be modern at the same time. My point is that the modernity has nothing to do with this, we as arab girls don't have to wear and behave like the western girls in order to be modern....no we have to go to the school, to work & to be ourselves, this way we are modern & proud of our identity! We can wear the veil or not, it depends! :))))))
Old 03-01-2010, 02:27 PM

@Faith: Did u really read my post? cuz i just said (((((NOT ALL OF 'EM)))))... =)
@Fatisse: Well said Sis, luved ur post =)) can't agree more.