The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Dubai

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 04:12 PM
Commoner

Who is her father? It's not Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum al Maktoum?? (Isn't he 32 years old?)

Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some abuse the privilege. Unknown
Old 01-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisan View Post
Who is her father? It's not Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum al Maktoum?? (Isn't he 32 years old?)
It is not him. Her full name is Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani al Maktoum

Old 01-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Heir Apparent

So they're cousin from their mothers and his father's side.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Gentry

There is an extremely high rate of certain birth defects in Saudia and the Gulf states because of the high internecine marriage rate. One test isn't going to cover all the defects; maybe certain ones.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:48 AM
Courtier

can someone please guide me as to how to see the picture since i cant read Arabic and i get lost when i get to his website..
Old 01-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1 View Post
can someone please guide me as to how to see the picture since i cant read Arabic and i get lost when i get to his website..
yeah same for me can someone help me too..i used to know arabic but not anymore i did find pic's of hamdan
Old 01-02-2009, 08:03 PM

I have a feeling that as sh. hamdan has almost completed 1 year as crown prince, he will be getting promoted or will be given more responsibilities very sooooon.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Courtier

i think a good trick for fazza3 websites (or any sites) is to hold mousr over the buttons, dont click, just holdover and read your loading bar at bottom of the page it should be english what the pages for. then from there i just randomly click files . or you can just use this link:

Translated version of http://fazza3.com/gallery
Old 01-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Commoner

Thanks for the link Princess Mahala. There is some really good pictures there.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Nobility

I dont believe that Sheikh Hamdan is engaged since there is no offical annoucement. I read thousands of time on the fazaa website that Hamdan married or engaged with different cousins on the past and turned out not true. Sheikh Hamdan's engagement is a big event on Dubai and if it would be true annaoucement will replaced on the WAM.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Commoner

Talking

Every time I see that there's a new post to this thread tony Braxtons "unbreak my heart" comes to mind.... I'm a silly girl.... any who I wont believe it until there's an official press release.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:14 PM

is there any way to find out if this engagement is actually happening or not?
Old 01-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLove View Post
Every time I see that there's a new post to this thread tony Braxtons "unbreak my heart" comes to mind.... I'm a silly girl.... any who I wont believe it until there's an official press release.
Does the UAE release a statement about engagments or weddings if there is no party?
They did not release a statement when Hamdan's sister Sheikha sheikha got engaged to Sheikh Nasser (thats if the story of their engagment is true).
Old 01-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak82 View Post
I think only those living in the UAE and can speak Arabic might really know.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak82 View Post
I don't think there is. The Al Maktoum family seems to be very private about their affairs. There has been posts that say that the people of Dubai knew that Sh. Hamdan was engaged for a month or so now. Though whether that is true or not is up for question.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Gentry

There will be an offical announcement about the wedding cermony. It´s not common to announce engagements.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:11 AM

Though publicly announced, it's not part of the engagements and weddings customs of the UAE that engagments are officially announced.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:03 PM

Congrats to him and her ( she sure was a cute kiddo) if the translations and the information provided proof to be correct. But like some folks her cousin marrying cousins not even once or or 2nd generation but cousin cousin in the long term can ( I hope this will not be their case and wish them good luck) signify birth or some called them congenital effects. Anyway I still wish them good luck and hopefully it won't occur to them regardless of what science says may God bless them! >_<
Old 01-16-2009, 07:49 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mahala View Post
i think a good trick for fazza3 websites (or any sites) is to hold mousr over the buttons, dont click, just holdover and read your loading bar at bottom of the page it should be english what the pages for. then from there i just randomly click files . or you can just use this link:

Translated version of http://fazza3.com/gallery
thanks very much Princess Mahala the site has been helpful i mean your translated version .
Old 01-29-2009, 12:49 PM

So he is for sure engaged?
no rumors?