Engagement of CP Hamdan to Sh. Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum: Dec 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is her father? It's not Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum al Maktoum?? (Isn't he 32 years old?) :ermm::ermm::ermm:

Who is her father? It's not Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum al Maktoum?? (Isn't he 32 years old?) :ermm::ermm::ermm:

It is not him. Her full name is Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani al Maktoum

So they're cousin from their mothers and his father's side.

There is an extremely high rate of certain birth defects in Saudia and the Gulf states because of the high internecine marriage rate. One test isn't going to cover all the defects; maybe certain ones.

can someone please guide me as to how to see the picture since i cant read Arabic and i get lost when i get to his website..

can someone please guide me as to how to see the picture since i cant read Arabic and i get lost when i get to his website..

yeah same for me can someone help me too..i used to know arabic but not anymore i did find pic's of hamdan

I have a feeling that as sh. hamdan has almost completed 1 year as crown prince, he will be getting promoted or will be given more responsibilities very sooooon.

i think a good trick for fazza3 websites (or any sites) is to hold mousr over the buttons, dont click, just holdover and read your loading bar at bottom of the page it should be english what the pages for. then from there i just randomly click files :whistling:. or you can just use this link: ;)

Translated version of http://fazza3.com/gallery

Thanks for the link Princess Mahala. There is some really good pictures there.

I dont believe that Sheikh Hamdan is engaged since there is no offical annoucement. I read thousands of time on the fazaa website that Hamdan married or engaged with different cousins on the past and turned out not true. Sheikh Hamdan's engagement is a big event on Dubai and if it would be true annaoucement will replaced on the WAM.

Every time I see that there's a new post to this thread tony Braxtons "unbreak my heart" comes to mind.... :wub:I'm a silly girl....:ROFLMAO: any who I wont believe it until there's an official press release.

is there any way to find out if this engagement is actually happening or not?

Every time I see that there's a new post to this thread tony Braxtons "unbreak my heart" comes to mind.... :wub:I'm a silly girl....:ROFLMAO: any who I wont believe it until there's an official press release.

Does the UAE release a statement about engagments or weddings if there is no party?
They did not release a statement when Hamdan's sister Sheikha sheikha got engaged to Sheikh Nasser (thats if the story of their engagment is true).

I think only those living in the UAE and can speak Arabic might really know.

I don't think there is. The Al Maktoum family seems to be very private about their affairs. There has been posts that say that the people of Dubai knew that Sh. Hamdan was engaged for a month or so now. Though whether that is true or not is up for question.

There will be an offical announcement about the wedding cermony. It´s not common to announce engagements.

Though publicly announced, it's not part of the engagements and weddings customs of the UAE that engagments are officially announced.

Congrats to him and her ( she sure was a cute kiddo) if the translations and the information provided proof to be correct. But like some folks her cousin marrying cousins not even once or or 2nd generation but cousin cousin in the long term can ( I hope this will not be their case and wish them good luck) signify birth or some called them congenital effects. Anyway I still wish them good luck and hopefully it won't occur to them regardless of what science says may God bless them! >_<

i think a good trick for fazza3 websites (or any sites) is to hold mousr over the buttons, dont click, just holdover and read your loading bar at bottom of the page it should be english what the pages for. then from there i just randomly click files :whistling:. or you can just use this link: ;)

Translated version of http://fazza3.com/gallery
thanks very much Princess Mahala the site has been helpful i mean your translated version .

So he is for sure engaged?
no rumors?
We´ll have to wait if there any wedding. i asume that this royal wedding is going to be a huge celebration as the Sh. Mo´wedding whit Sheikha Hind was.

anyway..congrats for H.H. Sheikh Hamdan engagement..heartbroken..huhhuh

I have to agree with LadyLove how come people in UAE say it's true? Was it written in a magazine? i mean the person who wrote it on the forum could be anyone right? And should we believe people on forums/website saying the truth?
I still have my doubts... probably he is engaged but no one knows and people are just assuming things i think no one know for sure.. cause if i have to believe my friend from UAE he was engaged long time 2 times one time he reject and said he didn't want to be engaged with the girl anymore and they break up...

well yes, it hasnt been published or anything but you have to understand in dubai all "known" families talk(quietly of course lol) and it is mostly mothers and grandmothers and they are usually more reliable then any source that i know. i also have to say it is known he is engaged but so many young people in dubai get engaged(not only maktoums) and not all of them get married.

well thank you for the explenation finally i understand it a bit now:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
hope Sheikh Hamdan married bcuz of love....

hope Sheikh Hamdan married bcuz of love....

We have one song in Russian and it says that "Royals can do anything except love-match (marry the one they love). Well, maybe it's sad but true. Being the member of the royal family is very hard because you have the responsibilities and duties before your family and the whole country. I believe there are some rules that can't be broken, especially by the Crown Prince.
I have a sense that Hamdan willl marry a girl from Al Maktoum family when he'll be 30 years old, like his father.

Well, at least maybe it's not so bad. I read one scientific psychology research about man-woman relationships in Arabic countries. And it says that in classical old tradition man can tell about the girl as a future bride to his parents because he has just a special interest in her. If their parents arrange for engagement, they can meet and during the meeting the sympathy to each other can appear but love can arise only after wedding.
So it's different understanding of love.
I know that there's some things like "love at first sight" but it's soo unreal to find your all time love just looking into eyes...it happens but very rarely.

I hope you understands me, tell me if I'm wrong. Arabian people can know better.

ps.Though maybe Hamdan feels himself not so conservative and can date someone in secret despite the fact that it's forbidden...we can't say exactly. His private life is only his private life .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom