Engagement of CP Hamdan to Sh. Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum: Dec 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know wat girls? It must sucksss really bad to be a royal, especially someone like hamdan future ruler. I mean I really pity the guy if he talks to any girl then that's either his girlfriend or fiancee. Even if he talks to a female reporter people will assume that hamdan must be in a relationship w/ the woman. Ohhh yeaahh wat about the Qatari sheikha? Sheikha moza's daughter, wasn't hamdan engaged to her as well? LOL and the girl ended up marrying into her own family. So many rumorsss involving hamdans love life. RUMORS, RUMORS, RUMORS when He's probably just living it up, enjoying life w/ his friends. When he finally decides to marry then we'll c who ended up being his bride. :cool: CHILL OUT NOW!

sHamdan got engaged to 2006 with a emirati girl but he write about love poems this girl name laila.Hind want sheikha sheikha al thani. And hamdan doesnt love here pic from sheikha sheikha

WOOOW Deniz you suddenly speak perfectly english :) Happy for u
Thanx for the informations, and we know that Hamdan was engaged to another woman but break it up but it wasnt official too + someone has talked about it here before

s Hamdan got engaged to this girl with her mother's and father's approval before Sheikha Sheikha in January 2006. I know people who were there at that time. He asked her directly himself before though before that...and Hamdan and the mysterious lady, his beloved, were not separated because of Sheikha Sheikha...his beloved already had to leave the UAE for other reasons in 2007..way before Sheikha Sheikha. Sheikha had nothing to do with anything...she entered the picture much much later.

@Buthaina, yes I must get back to work now..but I'll answer more questions when I know something significant and have the approval of Hamdan to do so....unless he obviously says something first, then its alright.

:ROFLMAO::lol: Deniz I know where u got that info from... IT STILL JUST a RUMOR! The girl thinks she's engaged to Hamdan when he gives crap about her. She's been desperately goin after him and yet after 4 yrs later he hasn't married her!!! LOL HILARIOUS

What Deniz said i heard a few years ago from a woman living in Dubai.

Is this the information which you wanted to post arabian star? Or did you want tell something else?

Is this the information which you wanted to post arabian star? Or did you want tell something else?

@Desideria: No this is not the information that I wanted to post. I don't know Deniz and I don't know what she is saying about an Emirati girl that he was engaged to from 2006. What I know about is something completely different and a completely different person!! what made me think it was the same was the year 2006 that Deniz mentioned..but after her clarification it is not the same as the information that I have. I don't think this thread is the place for me to say about what I know because it is an engagement thread about Sh Sheikha. I don't deal with rumors...but with facts, and not from second or third hand sources.

@LV_GIRL: And I don't talk to Deniz so I did not prompt her nor anyone else to say anything...Deniz said this on her own.

Then post it in that forum portal it belongs in, please...

i dont lie w@arabian star you realy live in ae would in, you would have read in fazza old site at the time he was enaged with a emiraty girl

i dont lie @arabian star you realy live in ae would in, you would have read in fazza old site at the time he was enaged with a emiraty girl

i dont lie @arabian star you realy live in ae would in, you would have read in fazza old site at the time he was enaged with a emiraty girl
I did not say that you lied...nor did I imply that you lied. I am not omnisicient, and I meant that *I* myself did not know about this emirati girl. It does not mean that you are lying just because I did not know about it:p. Relax.. its just a forums not a court of law. I also never said I live now in 'ae.' I am just aware of something different than you are from obviously different people. So lets leave it at that. We don't have to agree on everything.....

I did NOT mean to offend you Deniz. I am NOT calling you a liar. I believe you..I just heard something different.

People, this is supposed to be a lighthearted forums...I am not getting personal. Its childish and unnecessary.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO::lol: Deniz I know where u got that info from... IT STILL JUST a RUMOR! The girl thinks she's engaged to Hamdan when he gives crap about her. She's been desperately goin after him and yet after 4 yrs later he hasn't married her!!! LOL HILARIOUS
dear you love fazza in your dreams you can hifazza marry looool you have problems

كنت غبية وكان يلقب حمارا!

@sally1234 i write arabic whell i want where is realy arabic

sally thats words isnt for you!

OK....I am totally lost...so now all y'all r talkin bout some chick who "supposedly" (according to some) Hamdan wanted but in the end did not marry her?
n then someone else here is saying that there is a similar story around the same year but 'not the above story'....n now some of u r bickering in a completely different language...n...plus Deniz now writes in perfect english....
*in case u guys were wondering, this is what I got out of this whole past two pages...
oh n one more thing...someone's beefin with Warren bout deleting someone else's 'original' post....
*n now I AM COMPLETELY CONFUSED.....
EXACTLY WHAT R U GUYS TALKING ABOUT???...clue the rest of us in please....

Would you respond to some questions:
I have read recently that Sheikh Hamdan has a love affair with a Balkan girl - perhaps a Bulgarian woman.
Is that information true or just another rumour?

@Desideria: No this is not the information that I wanted to post. I don't know Deniz and I don't know what she is saying about an Emirati girl that he was engaged to from 2006. What I know about is something completely different and a completely different person!! what made me think it was the same was the year 2006 that Deniz mentioned..but after her clarification it is not the same as the information that I have. I don't think this thread is the place for me to say about what I know because it is an engagement thread about Sh Sheikha. I don't deal with rumors...but with facts, and not from second or third hand sources.

Arabian Star what did you want to say? Everyone gave her statement expect you... and I'm still curious about your first hand message. Please tell us...

What is not made clear .. Let's just turn into an ex-girlfriend from Dubai, from Bulgaria it all over the world (if I remember correctly was a Korean girl). Who do you mean? Deniz I believe you Hamdam is also a men.

OK....I am totally lost...
oh n one more thing...someone's beefin with Warren bout deleting someone else's 'original' post....
*n now I AM COMPLETELY CONFUSED.....
EXACTLY WHAT R U GUYS TALKING ABOUT???...clue the rest of us in please....
Yes, I deleted a post which stated nothing more than "Hamdan has been engaged since 2006" because there was no substantiation or evidence offered.
• members complained this was "censorship", denial of "freedom of speech", and that the poster may have had "something important" to say.
• I replied that assertions repeating rumours were rarely followed up with facts or constructive discussions but instead became dead-end wastes of time.
• a member stated that she knew something that had not yet been posted in the Forums. It could be substantiated, but in the interests of privacy and discretion, she would not do so.
• I re-posted what had been deleted: " "Hamdan has been engaged since 2006." Full stop. Please discuss."

There followed two pages of posts...

• a member stated that the post referred to an engagement that never happened but "people assumed it did". The girl in question was actually engaged to somebody who was not Hamdan.
• the original poster re-posted that Hamdan was engaged in 2006.
• a member stated that the 2006 engagement is a rumour and that the girl in question is "desperate" and still thinks she is engaged.
• a member (not in Dubai) said he had heard the engagement rumour from "a woman" who did live in Dubai.
• the member who had previously posted that she knew information which had not been posted stated that her information was "completely different and a completely different person".
• the original poster stated that she didn't lie.
• the same member made a post in Arabic script, perhaps not realising that we have Arabic-speaking moderators here at TRF.
• another member took offence at the content of the Arabic post.
• the member who posted the original rumour re-posted a four-month old piece from a Korean newspaper gossip columnn which claimed CP Hamdan was engaged to a Korean actress (this article has been re-posted in the Dubai threads two or three times since July).
• a member posted that she is "totally lost" and "completely confused".
• a member posted that she has "read recently that Hamdan has a love affair with a Balkan girl - perhaps a Bulgarian woman."

I trust members are satisfied with the direction of the discussion, that all questions regarding the original post have been answered, and that it has been a constructive and worthwhile exercise.

Unfortunately, other moderators did not share these views. They instead considered that the thread had become "a big mess", and closed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom