The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Dubai

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 07:23 AM
Commoner

sheikh hamdan & sheikha sheikha was engaged when she finished her high school befor she join university in 2007 and mad offical annoucment in end of 2008 , and latest what I heard they pospond the wedding till sheikha sheikha finished her study in sheikh zayed unversity as she studying finance,my sisters also study there , but still no one know the turth i think we need to wait more till everythings will come out if not today than tommrow

Old 10-29-2010, 08:17 AM
Commoner

when will this sheikha girl finish her studying? are your universities mix-gender? or gentlemen form a class and ladies form a class? she studies finance...that's good cos hamdan is in charge of finance.... they may have something in common....

Old 10-29-2010, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by baijy007 View Post
when will this sheikha girl finish her studying? are your universities mix-gender? or gentlemen form a class and ladies form a class? she studies finance...that's good cos hamdan is in charge of finance.... they may have something in common....
If im not mistaken she is done with her studies or close from finishing.

Zayed university is a female only university but as you do your masters at that university it is mixed. Goverment universities are segregated but all private universities & colleges are mixed.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:58 AM
Gentry

At which age do the students in Dubai/UAE usually get their examination in bachelor?
Old 10-30-2010, 09:01 AM
Commoner

is sheikha sheikha good looking now? she was really cute when she was a child... still cute now? what is her personality, sweet?
Old 10-30-2010, 09:44 AM
Gentry

RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: June Ferguson's Royal Genealogy Page

These are some pics about sheikha sheikha. And yes, she is beautiful
Old 10-30-2010, 09:44 PM

Maryam bint Mohammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum (Official Page) Rumour: Hamdan (Fazza3) is getting married very soon - NOT TRUE! Fact: Hamdan is engaged but there are no immediate plans for the marriage to take place. No date has been set. I will let you all know when he gets married. Please could the people spreading this rumour STOP! Thanks.
April 23 at 9:31am

This was on the supposed or fan page facebook of maryam
April 23 I believe 2010

Also she posted this; Maryam bint Mohammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum (Official Page)
‎@Diana - Rashid is single.
@Maheen - Hamdan's fiancee is called Sheikha.
@Kyoko - Maryam is waiting on some pictures that their photographer took. When she gets them she'll send them to me to put up, but we don't know how long it'll be till she gets them. Hopefully soon!
@Anood - The married ones are Hessa, Latifa and Sheikha. The engaged ones are Hamdan and Ahmed. The others are all single and unmarried.

I don't know if this is fact I just put this information that i saw on that webpage.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:18 PM
Administrator

Part of the reason the discussions can descend into confusion at times is that old information is posted and repeated and there's a chance some members may believe it is "up to date".
I'm referring specifically to your quote from Sheikha Maryam's Facebook "fan page". This was posted in this thread way back in April (post #234 on page 12). That's now six months ago, anything could have happened in that time, so therefore the quote doesn't have any bearing on the current statements/rumours that the engagement is off.

I don't mean to be unkind but we know that Sh Rashid is single, that CP Hamdan's fiancée's name is Sheikha, and that Sh Mohammed's married daughters are Sheikhas Hessa, Latifa, Sheikha and Manal. All of this information can be seen at a glance in post #1 of the Sheikh Mohammed's Children thread.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:41 AM

Ok understood sorry
Old 10-31-2010, 04:42 PM
Courtier

I received pictures of Hamdan and his Baby
It is said to be a picture of his son?
Is he married Sheikha
Old 10-31-2010, 05:25 PM
Aristocracy

no thats a picture of him with sh.sheema the daughter of his sister sh.shiekha
Old 11-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Gentry

Why did someone erase Deniz's post about fazza and an engagement from 2006?? I wanted to hear her explanation, and I'm sure others did too...
Old 11-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Administrator

This is becoming ridiculous.
Posts claiming knowledge of years-old secret engagements but providing no details or substantiation will be deleted as will posts promising further information which never appears.
We have had too many of these dead-end claims appearing in the Dubai forum recently.

Warren

UAE moderator
Old 11-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
This is becoming ridiculous.
Posts claiming knowledge of years-old secret engagements but providing no details or substantiation will be deleted as will posts promising further information which never appears.
We have had too many of these dead-end claims appearing in the Dubai forum recently.

Warren

UAE moderator
Point well taken Warren, but I just wanted to hear what Deniz had to say further if anything...Her posts are always hard to understand...
Old 11-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Gentry

I agree with arabian star. It might be that she had something important, what was not known yet, to say...
Old 11-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabian Star View Post
I wanted to hear her explanation, and I'm sure others did too...
As no explanation was given in the original post there's little chance of anything further being provided apart from "it's true!"
Just as happened a few days ago we'd end up with a string of posts from members vainly requesting details and when nothing was forthcoming, another dead-end waste of everybody's time.
See my previous post.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by desideria View Post
I agree with arabian star. It might be that she had something important, what was not known yet, to say...
I do know something that was not posted yet on these forums which I could substantiate, but I do not want to be the first or only one to say it...because the people its about may not like me talking about it here. Not everything that is the holy grail is posted on TRF so to speak. There are truths about Hamdan's 'situation' which are not on this forum..that does not mean that they are not truthful, and I know people in Abu Dhabi and Dubai who also knew about this...but no one has said anything....lets see what comes out..I believe in freedom of speech Warren, and I do not like unnecessary censorship.

I can't say that I understand all of what Deniz meant, because her English is hard to understand...but give a chance at least. Maybe it coincides with things that others know as well.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Gentry

What I know about this topic...which Deniz hints at, I can substantiate with names and dates..I am not teasing people here. I just cannot say it without the permission of the people. I will ask first....then if I can, I will say. If I can't, lets see if someone else who knows will reveal something. Not everyone will disclose Fazza's personal business without his approval.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Administrator

The deleted post stated that Hamdan has been engaged since 2006. Full stop.
Please discuss.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabian Star View Post
I do know something that was not posted yet on these forums which I could substantiate, but I do not want to be the first or only one to say it...because the people its about may not like me talking about it here. Not everything that is the holy grail is posted on TRF so to speak. There are truths about Hamdan's 'situation' which are not on this forum..that does not mean that they are not truthful, and I know people in Abu Dhabi and Dubai who also knew about this...but no one has said anything....lets see what comes out..I believe in freedom of speech Warren, and I do not like unnecessary censorship.

I can't say that I understand all of what Deniz meant, because her English is hard to understand...but give a chance at least. Maybe it coincides with things that others know as well.
deniz was talking about an engagement that never happened but ppl assumed it did...
the girl they are talking about was engaged at that time 2006 and got married 2010 to some1 from her family..