The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Dubai

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 03:17 AM
Nobility

so is it really official-official, I mean is it posted anywhere that they are no longer together (i'm sure they wouldn't announce it in the papers) but is there actual evidence or just speculations still?

Old 09-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Courtier

dazzling, are you sure? 100% sure?:)

Old 10-05-2010, 09:32 AM
Courtier

This thread is full of rumors
None can know the Truth cause its very personal subject
When something is official everyone will know it
Old 10-26-2010, 02:48 PM

Im new to the forum and I'll like to learn more about dubai royal family especially sheik rashid which I think is very handsome, and also to make friends of all parts of the world!!!! thanks

I think he still engaged but hes not getting married anytime som I read it in sheikha maryam facebook, I don't know if its real page it says its official but a friends of hers manage the account and that sheikha maryam goes to supervised from time to time... I also found a twitter page but i don't know if its real. it has lots of pic
Old 10-28-2010, 03:59 PM

I officially announce with sadness the Disengagement of
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum "Fazza" with his fiancee Sheikha bint Shaikh Saeed Al Maktoum, before the marriage he was fixed in 2011
but officially it's all over
and the withdrawal is made
we hope all happiness for the Prince Hamdan.
thankyou :(((((((((((((((
Old 10-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Are you representing the family? If yes, whose family?
And what now? What do you mean by "the withdrawal is made"? Is it possible for the couple to take the time off and renew the engagement later?
Old 10-28-2010, 04:08 PM

yes may be
it sad
but
it's official

, it's official
But It's a bit delicate and familyal
official purpose

I can not explain much but it is official
thankyou

I can not explain
but the disegagement is official
and very familyal and personal
and full of happiness for Sheikh Hamdan
thankyou
Old 10-28-2010, 04:15 PM
Administrator

with all due respect prinyep, isnt official news released by the court? Is this information on the website?

Old 10-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Gentry

Where did you get this information. Is it announced by a reliable source or is it only what you've already heard?
Old 10-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Courtier

Well, anyone can say this so give us proofs Nothing new it will remain a rumour since there is no official annoucement
Old 10-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Gentry

I believe it, because Dazzling and others through the grapevine also said they had broken up. Plus, the engagement announcement began the same was as the disengagement announcement, as a post on a forum..the former case being a post on Hamdan's forum saying they were engaged, and people believed that so why not this?? Just playing devil's advocate.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:58 PM
Administrator

Guys, there's nothing new here. We all know the Dubai Ruling Family make very few public announcements concerning family business. The engagement was "announced" in its own fashion just on two years ago; since then we've heard nothing. It was posted back in August that the engagement was off; the most recent post merely repeats this information.

In the absence of an official announcement and the unlikely event of there being one, members have the choice of either accepting or not accepting what some members state with certainty. There's no point asking for sources as the only sources are unofficial.

thanks

Warren
UAE moderator
Old 10-28-2010, 06:15 PM
Heir Apparent

prinyep,
Thanks for answering my questions!
Whatever the case may be, I hope Sheikha Sheikha and Sheikh Hamdan will find their happiness.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:19 PM
Commoner

This broken up must have more negative influence on sheikha sheikha
Old 10-28-2010, 11:30 PM
Commoner

sorry to say this , but shiekh hamdan engagment to sheikha sheikha was annouced offically to public in television & newspaper , no matter how much people and few members here keep telling that the engagment was called off i will never belive this, till it annoucet officaly till then it's all roumers nothings els as it come from unoffical sourse or same people heard this infomation from few people whom are not very close to royal family ******* and Iam sure in near future we all will get know the turth *********
Old 10-29-2010, 12:44 AM

I think too they still together too the sister said it on her page...
Old 10-29-2010, 05:24 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by perlaQn View Post
I think he still engaged but hes not getting married anytime som I read it in sheikha maryam facebook, I don't know if its real page it says its official but a friends of hers manage the account and that sheikha maryam goes to supervised from time to time... I also found a twitter page but i don't know if its real
it has lots of pic
When was it posted?
Old 10-29-2010, 05:35 AM
Aristocracy

just to note that usually in the "arab" world events like a callingoff of an engagment or a divorce (negative news) is never ever announced!!
also private events like starting of an engagment or early pregnancy is never announced example sh. shieka and sh.nasser were engaged 4 years befor thier wedding it was officialy announced 4 months befor the wedding (other than that ppl who new the couple let it out but it was never oficialy announced)
sh.hamdan and sh.shieka were engaged early 2007 but never announced till late 2008 4 months befor the date the wedding was suppose to be...
Old 10-29-2010, 05:53 AM
Commoner

If sheikha sheikha could end this engagement?
Old 10-29-2010, 05:59 AM
Gentry

After all what we heard I don't believe sheikha was the one who finished this engagement.... just my opinion..