Engagement of CP Hamdan to Sh. Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum: Dec 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it, because Dazzling and others through the grapevine also said they had broken up. Plus, the engagement announcement began the same was as the disengagement announcement, as a post on a forum..the former case being a post on Hamdan's forum saying they were engaged, and people believed that so why not this?? Just playing devil's advocate.

Guys, there's nothing new here. We all know the Dubai Ruling Family make very few public announcements concerning family business. The engagement was "announced" in its own fashion just on two years ago; since then we've heard nothing. It was posted back in August that the engagement was off; the most recent post merely repeats this information.

In the absence of an official announcement and the unlikely event of there being one, members have the choice of either accepting or not accepting what some members state with certainty. There's no point asking for sources as the only sources are unofficial.

thanks

Warren
UAE moderator

Last edited:
prinyep,
Thanks for answering my questions!
Whatever the case may be, I hope Sheikha Sheikha and Sheikh Hamdan will find their happiness.

This broken up must have more negative influence on sheikha sheikha

sorry to say this , but shiekh hamdan engagment to sheikha sheikha was annouced offically to public in television & newspaper , no matter how much people and few members here keep telling that the engagment was called off i will never belive this, till it annoucet officaly till then it's all roumers nothings els as it come from unoffical sourse or same people heard this infomation from few people whom are not very close to royal family ******* and Iam sure in near future we all will get know the turth *********

I think too they still together too the sister said it on her page...

I think he still engaged but hes not getting married anytime som I read it in sheikha maryam facebook, I don't know if its real page it says its official but a friends of hers manage the account and that sheikha maryam goes to supervised from time to time... I also found a twitter page but i don't know if its real
it has lots of pic

When was it posted?

just to note that usually in the "arab" world events like a callingoff of an engagment or a divorce (negative news) is never ever announced!!
also private events like starting of an engagment or early pregnancy is never announced example sh. shieka and sh.nasser were engaged 4 years befor thier wedding it was officialy announced 4 months befor the wedding (other than that ppl who new the couple let it out but it was never oficialy announced)
sh.hamdan and sh.shieka were engaged early 2007 but never announced till late 2008 4 months befor the date the wedding was suppose to be...

After all what we heard I don't believe sheikha was the one who finished this engagement.... just my opinion..

sheikh hamdan & sheikha sheikha was engaged when she finished her high school befor she join university in 2007 and mad offical annoucment in end of 2008 , and latest what I heard they pospond the wedding till sheikha sheikha finished her study in sheikh zayed unversity as she studying finance,my sisters also study there , but still no one know the turth i think we need to wait more till everythings will come out if not today than tommrow

Last edited by a moderator:
when will this sheikha girl finish her studying? are your universities mix-gender? or gentlemen form a class and ladies form a class? she studies finance...that's good cos hamdan is in charge of finance.... they may have something in common....

when will this sheikha girl finish her studying? are your universities mix-gender? or gentlemen form a class and ladies form a class? she studies finance...that's good cos hamdan is in charge of finance.... they may have something in common....

If im not mistaken she is done with her studies or close from finishing.

Zayed university is a female only university but as you do your masters at that university it is mixed. Goverment universities are segregated but all private universities & colleges are mixed.

At which age do the students in Dubai/UAE usually get their examination in bachelor?

is sheikha sheikha good looking now? she was really cute when she was a child... still cute now? what is her personality, sweet?

Maryam bint Mohammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum (Official Page) Rumour: Hamdan (Fazza3) is getting married very soon - NOT TRUE! Fact: Hamdan is engaged but there are no immediate plans for the marriage to take place. No date has been set. I will let you all know when he gets married. Please could the people spreading this rumour STOP! Thanks.
April 23 at 9:31am

This was on the supposed or fan page facebook of maryam
April 23 I believe 2010

Also she posted this; Maryam bint Mohammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum (Official Page)
‎@Diana - Rashid is single.
@Maheen - Hamdan's fiancee is called Sheikha.
@Kyoko - Maryam is waiting on some pictures that their photographer took. When she gets them she'll send them to me to put up, but we don't know how long it'll be till she gets them. Hopefully soon!
@Anood - The married ones are Hessa, Latifa and Sheikha. The engaged ones are Hamdan and Ahmed. The others are all single and unmarried.

I don't know if this is fact I just put this information that i saw on that webpage.

:previous:
Part of the reason the discussions can descend into confusion at times is that old information is posted and repeated and there's a chance some members may believe it is "up to date".
I'm referring specifically to your quote from Sheikha Maryam's Facebook "fan page". This was posted in this thread way back in April (post #234 on page 12). That's now six months ago, anything could have happened in that time, so therefore the quote doesn't have any bearing on the current statements/rumours that the engagement is off.

I don't mean to be unkind but we know that Sh Rashid is single, that CP Hamdan's fiancée's name is Sheikha, and that Sh Mohammed's married daughters are Sheikhas Hessa, Latifa, Sheikha and Manal. All of this information can be seen at a glance in post #1 of the Sheikh Mohammed's Children thread.

I received pictures of Hamdan and his Baby
It is said to be a picture of his son?
Is he married Sheikha :flowers:

no thats a picture of him with sh.sheema the daughter of his sister sh.shiekha

Why did someone erase Deniz's post about fazza and an engagement from 2006?? I wanted to hear her explanation, and I'm sure others did too...:ermm:

This is becoming ridiculous.
Posts claiming knowledge of years-old secret engagements but providing no details or substantiation will be deleted as will posts promising further information which never appears.
We have had too many of these dead-end claims appearing in the Dubai forum recently.

Warren

UAE moderator

This is becoming ridiculous.
Posts claiming knowledge of years-old secret engagements but providing no details or substantiation will be deleted as will posts promising further information which never appears.
We have had too many of these dead-end claims appearing in the Dubai forum recently.

Warren

UAE moderator
Point well taken Warren, but I just wanted to hear what Deniz had to say further if anything...Her posts are always hard to understand...

I agree with arabian star. It might be that she had something important, what was not known yet, to say...

I wanted to hear her explanation, and I'm sure others did too...:ermm:
As no explanation was given in the original post there's little chance of anything further being provided apart from "it's true!"
Just as happened a few days ago we'd end up with a string of posts from members vainly requesting details and when nothing was forthcoming, another dead-end waste of everybody's time.
See my previous post.

I agree with arabian star. It might be that she had something important, what was not known yet, to say...
I do know something that was not posted yet on these forums which I could substantiate, but I do not want to be the first or only one to say it...because the people its about may not like me talking about it here. Not everything that is the holy grail is posted on TRF so to speak. There are truths about Hamdan's 'situation' which are not on this forum..that does not mean that they are not truthful, and I know people in Abu Dhabi and Dubai who also knew about this...but no one has said anything....lets see what comes out..I believe in freedom of speech Warren, and I do not like unnecessary censorship.

I can't say that I understand all of what Deniz meant, because her English is hard to understand...but give a chance at least. Maybe it coincides with things that others know as well.

What I know about this topic...which Deniz hints at, I can substantiate with names and dates..I am not teasing people here. I just cannot say it without the permission of the people. I will ask first....then if I can, I will say. If I can't, lets see if someone else who knows will reveal something. Not everyone will disclose Fazza's personal business without his approval.

The deleted post stated that Hamdan has been engaged since 2006. Full stop.
Please discuss.

I do know something that was not posted yet on these forums which I could substantiate, but I do not want to be the first or only one to say it...because the people its about may not like me talking about it here. Not everything that is the holy grail is posted on TRF so to speak. There are truths about Hamdan's 'situation' which are not on this forum..that does not mean that they are not truthful, and I know people in Abu Dhabi and Dubai who also knew about this...but no one has said anything....lets see what comes out..I believe in freedom of speech Warren, and I do not like unnecessary censorship.

I can't say that I understand all of what Deniz meant, because her English is hard to understand...but give a chance at least. Maybe it coincides with things that others know as well.

deniz was talking about an engagement that never happened but ppl assumed it did...
the girl they are talking about was engaged at that time 2006 and got married 2010 to some1 from her family..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom