Engagement of CP Hamdan to Sh. Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum: Dec 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims tend to marry as soon as possible after the engagement, it is a practice recommended by their religion. Surely an engagement which lasts for years without a very valid reason is unusual, especially since the don't normally meet in private before marrying.

Muslims tend to marry as soon as possible after the engagement, it is a practice recommended by their religion. Surely an engagement which lasts for years without a very valid reason is unusual, especially since the don't normally meet in private before marrying.

Let's say some Muslims not all of them.:) I think it changes from country to country. And I believe these kind of things are just available in some Arab countries (not all of them) such as Uae, Saudi Arabia. Maybe in Gulf Arabs?

But of course all Muslims are not Arab such as Malaysia, Turkey so, I still believe this is Gulf culture. Because sudden marriage after a little time engagement is not a healthy idea.

I think maybe sentiment just take up a very insignificnt and small part in HH hamdan's brain, enagement or call off maybe from same other reason instead of love~

just my opinion~~

do you mean ahmiila that he is not in love with her?
I just regard that love play a really unimportant role in dear HH hamdan's management, and I think man sometimes don't sensibility like women,such as related to love.

but don't you think ahmilla that one day he may want to make his own family? He can't live only with management. .

Apparently the engagement has been called off with no reasons given why.

If dazzling says, we can be sure.:flowers:
It's so interesting that it's been called off as Hamdan gets older & has to get married.

as i know both sheikh hamdan & sheikha sheikha are still engaged but, the wedding day still not fix , mybe b'coz shiekha shiekha is still studing in university, she is in her 3rd or last year , she is studing in shiekh zayed university in dubai. it's not pravite university is't belong to goverment many girls study there inculde my sisters also

as i know both sheikh hamdan & sheikha sheikha are still engaged but, the wedding day still not fix , mybe b'coz shiekha shiekha is still studing in university, she is in her 3rd or last year , she is studing in shiekh zayed university in dubai. it's not pravite university is't belong to goverment many girls study there inculde my sisters also

This fact explains the delay of marriage.
I did not know Sheikha was at university and I am
happy to know. I got used to this engagement, and I think that is why I wish the marriage to work.
But I hope that God will give them the best destination.
:):)

So Dazzling since the couple is no longer engaged don't you think its time for you to delete this topic?!..well I guuess this news isn't really news anymore. We could sense that something was off..thx for reafirming the "news".

So Dazzling since the couple is no longer engaged don't you think its time for you to delete this topic?!..well I guuess this news isn't really news anymore. We could sense that something was off..thx for reafirming the "news".

I dont see why the topic should be deleted. It would be good info for new & current members to go through in the coming years :)

TRF serves as a 'forums of record' in that threads are not deleted but remain accessable to provide a history, context, depth and background to the event discussed.

Its kinda weird to call off an engagement after his annoucement & when the whole country knows about it cause usually when they annouce an engagement it means that the wedding will take place 100% , The reasons should be strong !

so is it really official-official, I mean is it posted anywhere that they are no longer together (i'm sure they wouldn't announce it in the papers) but is there actual evidence or just speculations still?

dazzling, are you sure? 100% sure?:)

This thread is full of rumors
None can know the Truth cause its very personal subject
When something is official everyone will know it

Im new to the forum and I'll like to learn more about dubai royal family especially sheik rashid which I think is very handsome, and also to make friends of all parts of the world!!!! thanks

I think he still engaged but hes not getting married anytime som I read it in sheikha maryam facebook, I don't know if its real page it says its official but a friends of hers manage the account and that sheikha maryam goes to supervised from time to time... I also found a twitter page but i don't know if its real. it has lots of pic

Last edited by a moderator:
I officially announce with sadness the Disengagement of
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum "Fazza" with his fiancee Sheikha bint Shaikh Saeed Al Maktoum, before the marriage he was fixed in 2011
but officially it's all over
and the withdrawal is made
we hope all happiness for the Prince Hamdan.
thankyou :(((((((((((((((

:previous:
Are you representing the family? If yes, whose family?
And what now? What do you mean by "the withdrawal is made"? Is it possible for the couple to take the time off and renew the engagement later?

yes may be
it sad
but
it's official

, it's official
But It's a bit delicate and familyal
official purpose

I can not explain much but it is official
thankyou

I can not explain
but the disegagement is official
and very familyal and personal
and full of happiness for Sheikh Hamdan
thankyou

with all due respect prinyep, isnt official news released by the court? Is this information on the website?

Where did you get this information. Is it announced by a reliable source or is it only what you've already heard?

Well, anyone can say this so give us proofs :whistling: Nothing new it will remain a rumour since there is no official annoucement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom