Dubai World Cup: 2005-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Joumana said:
Sometimes I wonder whether princess haya do not make these gestures in front of the camera to give a beautiful image of here relationship with her husband sheikh Mohammad.

she has very natural smile and appearance you can't see that she is faking in all her photos she looks very simple.

Joumana said:
Sometimes I wonder whether princess haya do not make these gestures in front of the camera to give a beautiful image of here relationship with her husband sheikh Mohammad.

couldnt agree any less. sometimes her smile seems to be fake. Body language isnt all positive either imo.

suria said:
she has very natural smile and appearance you can't see that she is faking in all her photos she looks very simple.
I respect what you said SURIA but sometimes I see on many pictures that the princess looks at her husband with a very attentive way. A little exaggerated way "in love". That's what pushes me to think if she does that "exprés" to give us the beautiful image of the couple. It is my own feeling.

dazzling said:
couldnt agree any less. sometimes her smile seems to be fake. Body language isnt all positive either imo.
I agree with you sometimes she looks and smiles to much to her husband that appears to be fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think she's a naturally warm person and genuinely affectionate with her husband. Not to sound too melodramatic here but she didn't exactly have an ideal childhood (losing her mother very early and a father who was very busy/re-married) I think people like that tend to crave affection and display it more openly as well. Since her parents' death and after her brother her closest relationship is with her husband. I dont think there's anything fake about what she has with Sheikh Muhammad.

Last edited:
Humera said:
I personally think she's a naturally warm person and genuinely affectionate with her husband. Not to sound too melodramatic here but she didn't exactly have an ideal childhood (losing her mother very early and a father who was very busy/re-married) I think people like that tend to crave affection and display it more openly as well. Since her parents' death and after her brother her closest relationship is with her husband. I dont think there's anything fake about what she has with Sheikh Muhammad.

totally agree, i think she shows her love and passion not only to Mohammad if you saw her pictuers with PA you would notice how much worm she is to her brother she seems like a mother to him even in her early years, Haya is a great fighter and very sensitive person she is really unique.

Dubai World Cup: 2007

DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - MARCH 31: Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai looks at the Dubai Gold Cup on March 31, 2007 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6802/is13713548.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4460/is13713549.jpg

Emirati Deputy President and Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum and his wife Princess Haya during the world's richest horse race, the Dubai World Cup. The Dubai World Cup's seven races at the Gulf emirate's Nadi Al Sheba track are worth a combined $21.25 million Dubai World Cup, the world's richest horse race, at the Nad Al Sheba racecourse in Dubai - 31 Mar 2007

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1733/is13724931.jpg

dazzling said:
I tend to agree, her body language often seems over-exaggerated when she's with her husband.

I think partly she feels like she has alot to prove about her mariage. She received alot of flak when she married Shikh Mohammed and I think she wants ot prove all the critics wrong. However, sometimes it just looks worse because she comes across a little fake.

I love her thobe though, she looks very lovely. Her hair suits her as well, girly but still sophisticated. The belt looks identical to one Rania wore at a gala event, I'm going to try and find the picture but when I saw it I was instantly thought of that.

Dubai World Cup is the worlds richest horse race in the world. To read & learn more about the race please check this site out

Dettori aims for knockout punch - Article

Madjani ready to ride into history books
Dubai: The Mighty Madjani's trainer Gillian Duffield is anxious as she awaits the start of the Kahayla Classic at 5.00pm tomorrow when her horse bids to write a piece of Dubai World Cup day history....- Article

I've been looking forward to this since November. I'm hoping for a nice race of Sheikh Majid's horse, Rosberg, in the Godolphin Mile. He's a nice horse with an amazing pedigree, so fingers crossed for him.

Rosberg finished fifth.

Last edited:
Dubai world cup usa listing?
....last year the dubai world cup was shown on abc....but now, i cant find a tv listing for it. Does anyone who lives in the usa tell me how i can show the dubai world cup??

oh they are showing some of the races on tvg...i wonder if they will show the big race?

What a disappointing performance by Godolphin. The second year in a row they've gone without a winner. I thought a few of their horses would come through, but they didn't. I will say I was impressed by Godolphin's Cocoa Beach. She put in a nice performance against the boys to finish third. The real highlight of the day for me was Rosberg. The horse has had more than his fair share of problems, and I was quite pleased with his performance. Plus he finished ahead of both of Sheikh Hamdan's horses.

Haya is beautiful I love her dress. Thank´s Dazzling!

I thought princess raiyah would be there after the polo event.

What a disappointing performance by Godolphin. The second year in a row they've gone without a winner. I thought a few of their horses would come through, but they didn't. I will say I was impressed by Godolphin's Cocoa Beach. She put in a nice performance against the boys to finish third. The real highlight of the day for me was Rosberg. The horse has had more than his fair share of problems, and I was quite pleased with his performance. Plus he finished ahead of both of Sheikh Hamdan's horses.

Yes, indeed a very dissapointing performance for Godolphin. I think it was known that they werent going to win. Curlin was the strongest among the others & he won quite easy.
Goldolphin didnt have any strong horses racing this year. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Khalifa had a few horses which one or two won.

Another picture of Haya & Sheikh Moahmmed
(ANP picture)

PHaya looks absolutly beautiful i like her dress very elegant.
thanks for photos.

P Haya looks really great. A soft look, and looks like she lost lots of weight psot delivery

Haya looks incredible at the moment, she looks young and fresh.

The pictures are great...Princess Haya looks amazing as usual, thank you for sharing the pictures with us. :flowers:

sheikh Hamdan looks stunning once again:wub: it's one of the most beautiful pix i've ever seen! thank you so much Afrashad!:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom