Dubai World Cup: 2005-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks xavi. I like the colour of her thoub.

Lovely pictures and speech ... Aljaleelah is so cute...

jalila and her brothers , can not tell whom she resembles :

Twitter

I saw a video of Al jalila at the DWC she ooks so cute,she is definitely dady's daughter,I liked how she was so close to her father Sheikh Mohammed even if he is a father of alot of kids he seems so cose to each one of them and it"s great IMO.

thans for posting all the links it's soo nice to watch all these ovely pics and videos.

The whole family together - nothing better than this fact. To me it was strange that in this particular video Sheikh Mohammed was closer to Sheikh Hamdan rather than Sheikh Rashid. I believe that he loves all his children the same way, but this video confused me a bit.

The whole family together - nothing better than this fact. To me it was strange that in this particular video Sheikh Mohammed was closer to Sheikh Hamdan rather than Sheikh Rashid. I believe that he loves all his children the same way, but this video confused me a bit.

He can not possibly embrace all at the same time..... This has nothing to say. He hugs simply the next ..... :lol: He loves all his kids in the same manner....even if one sometimes more "pats" than the other gets :)

Perhaps the children should all march behind him in order of age so he can systematically go down the line and hug each in order. That way no-one needs to be worried that he loves one better than another.

Perhaps the children should all march behind him in order of age so he can systematically go down the line and hug each in order. That way no-one needs to be worried that he loves one better than another.

That would be one longgggggg line!!!:lol::lol:

Not a meeting or a public appearance is long enough that he can embrace all in a row in the same way ..... :) Furthermore: From how many children you begin as the father the dates of the births (for the line) to forget or mess things up? :lol: He has also, not all children with him at any appearance.

I think spontaneity at the large number of children better than planned actions. Anything else you would not survive long healthy and happy. Who could better...

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos!
Sheikh Mohammed is a doting father. It is nice to see photos of Sheikhas, who are very stunning ladies.

That's very cute! I love how they describe Princess Haya as being "mortified" by little Jalila's actions. LOL.

Laha magazine posted some new pics for the event ; I was shocked by haya's one :

Laha Magazine - '????????' ????????? ????...

No she is absolutly fine. I think that the position was taken by the photo is not the best place to get a good photo. But look at the picures of sweet Sheikha Al Jalila und HH Sheikh Muhammed!!!!! First: She is absolutly Daddy´s girl (pictures 2 and 5) and second: Sheikh Muhammed does not look particularly pleased when she handled wild with the tassels of his agal (pic 11 and 12) . Oh oh oh - Sheikha Al Jalila is very very cute ..... i like her actions. :lol:

Picture 4 is very nice too! A great shot. Thanks for sharing the pic´s xavi83!

Last edited:
I agree they did not pick the best angle for her, Princess Haya is beautiful but not particularly photogenic, I think she's one of those people who camera does not do them their justice.
Imanmajed Yes Sheikh Mohammed looks rather surprised :ROFLMAO:

No she is absolutly fine. I think that the position was taken by the photo is not the best place to get a good photo. But look at the picures of sweet Sheikha Al Jalila und HH Sheikh y!!!!! First: She is absolutly Daddy´s girl (pictures 2 and 5) and second: Sheikh Muhammed does not look particularly pleased when she handled wild with the tassels of his agal (pic 11 and 12) . Oh oh oh - Sheikha Al Jalila is very very cute ..... i like her actions. :lol:

Picture 4 is very nice too! A great shot. Thanks for sharing the pic´s xavi83!

here is the complete video of jalila when played with her daddy's agal :

here is the complete video of jalila when played with her daddy's agal :

Absolutly a wunderful heart-warming girl. Sheikha Al Jalila is the best!!!!! 1 sec later and she has torn down the agal of the father before the world with a stunning smile. :ROFLMAO:

I am delighted that she will refreshing us now and in the future with her special actions. She is like her mother and has plenty of charisma, wit and is very intelligent and natural. She is different than the other girls of Al Maktoum, in a better way. I look forward to the days when she is grown. May Allah protect her.

Special thanks to xavie83 for sharing with us.

Absolutly a wunderful heart-warming girl. Sheikha Al Jalila is the best!!!!! 1 sec later and she has torn down the agal of the father before the world with a stunning smile. :ROFLMAO:

I am delighted that she will refreshing us now and in the future with her special actions. She is like her mother and has plenty of charisma, wit and is very intelligent and natural. She is different than the other girls of Al Maktoum, in a better way. I look forward to the days when she is grown. May Allah protect her.

Special thanks to xavie83 for sharing with us.

I agree she has strong personality and hope she will be a special sheikha ; you are always welcome Imanmajed

The name of the horse clearly shows his poetic passion -
who else would own a horse called Soft Falling Rain,except maybe CP Hamdan :)
It´s a nice name,better than some of the other names I have seen in various stables,where imagination lead the passionate horse-lover to chose very excentric names...

Wishing good luck to all the riders!

The name of the horse clearly shows his poetic passion -
who else would own a horse called Soft Falling Rain,except maybe CP Hamdan :)
It´s a nice name,better than some of the other names I have seen in various stables,where imagination lead the passionate horse-lover to chose very excentric names...

Wishing good luck to all the riders!

SFR just won the Godolphin Mile :)

Cool!So he could be re-named into Fast-Racing-Speed :)
Congratulations!

Videos from Dubai World Cup 2013 races:

http://gulfnews.com/in-focus/dubai-world-cup/videos-from-dubai-world-cup-2013-races-1.1164665

Back
Top Bottom