Dubai World Cup: 2005-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dubai race is today. Just spotted Rashed and his brothers on Tv as well as P.Haya in a lime green thoub.

The National newspaper has a picture of Haya at the world cup. Go to the photo gallery for the event and select the 10th picture.

Multimedia - The National Newspaper

This is the picture
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 55032247.tif
I just tried the link to see if it works. The photo won't show in the designated box (it has a broken picture symbol in the corner) but I clicked on the box and I could download the picture to my desktop. When I opened it there, I could see the photo.

She looks great I love her earrings.

Thanks, its a nice picture of Haya. We didnt get alot of pictures and news this year about the race or could be because the weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
APA has photos of Haya from the Dubai cup, including a full-length one of her outfit.

APA Picturedesk

Keep scrolling down the page and to the following pages to find all of the photos of her from the Dubai cup. The photos do not appear to be listed in chronological order (most recent ones first). I also found more of her from the Cartier event the day before.

Thank´s Adamari she wore similar dress last year.

Ahmad Ajtebi jockey of Ireland's Eastern Anthem, UAE Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum the owner of the horse,and the trainer Mubarak Bin Shafya Ahmad Ajtebi, with the trophy after winning the 5000,000 US dollar or 3762,075 euro Dubai Sheema Classic race at Nad Al Sheba during the Dubai World Cup in United Arab Emirates on 28 March 2009.
ANP Beeldbank

Jockey Ahmad Ajtebi celebrates with Emirati Vice President and Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed al-Maktoum and his son Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed al-Maktoum after the latter's contender Eastern Anthem won the Dubai Sheema Classic race at the Dubai World Cup in the Gulf emirate on March 28, 2009. The Dubai World Cup is the world's richest horse race with prize money totalling 21.25 million US dollars.
ANP Beeldbank

very nice pics,Haya looks great happy,beautiful and fresh:flowers:

I was watching the video on this horse race and i don't know if it's only me or other people also noticed...It seems to me that Sheikh Hamdan isn't very "tight" or "friendly" the way he used to be w/ RAshid anymore.. They're looking totally weird as if they're strangers to each other.. Rashid looks a bit more friendly than Hamdan by lookin at the video... Sheikh Mo looks unhappy as well...maybe somethin not very pleasant happened...:nonono::whistling:

I was watching the video on this horse race and i don't know if it's only me or other people also noticed...It seems to me that Sheikh Hamdan isn't very "tight" or "friendly" the way he used to be w/ RAshid anymore.. They're looking totally weird as if they're strangers to each other.. Rashid looks a bit more friendly than Hamdan by lookin at the video... Sheikh Mo looks unhappy as well...maybe somethin not very pleasant happened...:nonono::whistling:

Possibly, or at least Hamdan behaves this way because his father was there,can be several things :ermm:

Wow that dress is beautiful..Thanks jordan ;)

The video is on Sheikh Mo's official website. Something like mohammed.co.ae.

Next March.

thanks salma i thought it was on January :)

some news reported that the races might be postponed due to the death of Sh. Ahmad bin Zayed

Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum stands with his son Sheikh Hamdan during the third race of the Dubai World Cup at the Meydan racecourse March 27, 2010.

Daylife Picture Gallery

Back
Top Bottom