Dubai World Cup: 2005-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From looking at recent pics of Al Jalilia I think she's going to be a beautiful girl with an interesting mixture. She does not have the features of a gulf girl. (even though there are some stunning gulf girls), my point is that she will look different and she can pass for other nationalities as well not only Arab. This girl is going to be something! :flowers:

I agree she is adorable and different and I think she has strong personality and charismatic like her mom you can see from this video :

Here's a video of Princess Haya speaking, I'm guessing this was fairly recent.

I agree she is adorable and different and I think she has strong personality and charismatic like her mom you can see from this video :
Aljalila make ":D" face :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
The little one yawns and looks very tired, she has to go to bed. Why do they bring the kid with them???? Don't tell me they couldn't find a babysitter tonight!!!
Princess Haya suppose to be not very smart and wise woman.

Last edited:
sheikh Mohammad princess haya and al jalila tonight :
WAM | Emirates News Agency

more pics for the family in the gala :

Pics: @HHShkMohd meets number of international businessmen & sport icons

very very nice pictures , princess haya looks so beautiful and little sheikha jalila looks so cute , thank you for posting xavi83 :flowers:

One More Pic
http://www.alkhaleej.ae/uploads/photo/2012/03/31/1-1.jpg :flowers:

Amazing Video , I Like Them All Sheikh Mohamed & Princess Haya & adorable Sheikha , Princess Haya Looks Soo Beautiful , Thank you xavi83

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww the Little Shekha is really sleepy!
gorgeous photos, I'm really excited for the cup !

She also had henna in her hands and she had the nails painted in different colours
I want add information ; Aljalila nails colored with pink and blue . In gulf they make Henna for females from very young age , they make from Head to Toe.

V. nice video :) ... I love Aljalilah`s hug to her dad shaikh Mohmmed :)
MashaALLAH she is soooooooooo cute:):)
Thanks xavi:flowers:

Wishing all the best to all the people, participating in Dubai World Cup.

Maybe she just wanted to be with her parents... children do that and it's really difficult to say no when they want to be around.

any one saw princes haya today at the DWC ?

That was a pretty good race. Chantal moved a little too early but I don't think Game on Dude had much of a chance anyway.

little Sheikha jalila looks sooo cute i like her , thanx all for posting

Congrats though to Sheikh Mohammed. I'm sure this helps somewhat after Fox Hunt broke down and had to euthanized. Not that it would completely remove the hurt.

i just looked at pics from twitter from mo´s daughters and on facebook... it´s a bit out of topic but rashid really seems to be back, he´s at the race and standing right behind his dad celebrating with him. seems like everything is really good again :) :)

the video ; haya wears orange thoub but seems jalila stole the show from her :

who is the woman he hugged her (6:54 )
it is great thing to saw Jalila with her sisters

Great win for the Al-Maktoums. A promising season of races ahead of them I guess. They won quite a few of the races last night.

it is great thing to saw Jalila with her sisters

Indeed its great that all his children from different mothers are quite close.

Al Jalila is so cute and she looks like her father. No pic of Haya?

I absolutely love the video :) you can really feel their happieness and excitement :) the whole family is celebrating, just wonderful :) who is he hugging at min 7? one of his daughters? and Al Jalila is really adorable

Great win for the Al-Maktoums. A promising season of races ahead of them I guess. They won quite a few of the races last night.

Goldolphin are flying. They have a much larger string due to additional trainers and appointed two new jockeys for the season, Mickael Barzalona, who won yesterday, and Silvestre De Sousa, who was unlucky on Fox Hunt, apart from Frankie Dettori of course.

Galleries - didnt Haya attend?
Dubai World Cup at its best Photos | Dubai World Cup at its best Pictures - Yahoo! News UK
Dubai World Cup 2012: Racing - Dubai Pictures Gallery - TimeOutDubai.com
gulfnews : Dubai World Cup 2012: The winning horses

She attended the event but no pics.

Back
Top Bottom