P1040662 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
P1040660 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
P1040650 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
P1040625 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
P1040530 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
P1040509 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Old 05-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Aristocracy

OMG you were SOO close to Majid *jealous* Wish I could be that close to him one day
How was it possible for you to get so close to them? Did you have a special ticket? Oh an great pictures. Thanks for sharing with us

Old 05-28-2011, 05:31 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahla10 View Post
OMG you were SOO close to Majid *jealous* Wish I could be that close to him one day
How was it possible for you to get so close to them? Did you have a special ticket? Oh an great pictures. Thanks for sharing with us
You are welcome
I have some good connections with certain people working in the horse races, that's why I could enter in the "golden circle" and be so close to the Maktoums. Was great!
However the Royals are quite reachable, you just have to know the places where to go to get the chance being close to them
Old 03-28-2012, 03:23 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Its the time of the year again! Could the moderators please update the thread's title until 2012? Many thanks.

March 31
The Dubai World Cup meeting consists of nine races, among them six Group Ones, with a total price money of 27.250.000 Mio USD (10.000.000 Mio USD for the big race, the Dubai World Cup.

Once again lots of good horses from all over the world have made their way to Dubai. One of the favourites for the big race is Game On Dude, who is ridden by Canadian jockey Chantal Sutherland - wouldnt that be something special, a woman winning the Dubai World Cup?!

Game On Dude's trainer Bob Baffert, one of the american superstar trainers, had suffered a heart attack in the Atlantis Hotel on Monday, and thanks to the swift help of Sheikh Mohammed, who did his utmost to get Bob into the best medical hands, it all seems to turn out well. Sheikh Mohammed payed a visit at the hospital to look after his precious guest personally.
Top horse racing trainer Bob Baffert recovers in Dubai after heart attack | Mail Online
Old 03-28-2012, 08:30 AM
Gentry

I'm so excited for this year's edition. Perhaps Chantal can get some redemption for her Breeders' Cup Classic loss.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:35 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalila18 View Post
I'm so excited for this year's edition. Perhaps Chantal can get some redemption for her Breeders' Cup Classic loss.
Mike Smith wont be riding in Dubai.

But honestly, I would love to see a woman win this race & the sheikhs faces at the trophy presentation. It may not be the case in Dubai, but in other arabic countries the track workers are not allowed to touch women jockeys, meaning when one is having a fall they put them on a lift truck and put them in the ambulance and drive them to a hospital where woman doctors are working.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:58 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Mike Smith wont be riding in Dubai.

But honestly, I would love to see a woman win this race & the sheikhs faces at the trophy presentation. It may not be the case in Dubai, but in other arabic countries the track workers are not allowed to touch women jockeys, meaning when one is having a fall they put them on a lift truck and put them in the ambulance and drive them to a hospital where woman doctors are working.
Yeah I know that Mike won't be there, I'm just saying a big win like the World Cup would be a great achievement to make up for the Classic. Besides, Mike and Chantal are good, there are no hard feelings between them. I wish the media would stop hyping up their "past love".
Old 03-30-2012, 12:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

from twitter princess haya ; am waiting for the official news from wam :
Twitter

sheikh Mohammad princess haya and al jalila tonight :
WAM | Emirates News Agency

more pics for the family in the gala :

http://yfrog.com/mmkc1ipj
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 03-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Aristocracy

From looking at recent pics of Al Jalilia I think she's going to be a beautiful girl with an interesting mixture. She does not have the features of a gulf girl. (even though there are some stunning gulf girls), my point is that she will look different and she can pass for other nationalities as well not only Arab. This girl is going to be something!
Old 03-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Thanks Xavi is great that they attend the Dubai World Cup Falcon reception at Burj Khalifa.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LV_GiRL View Post
From looking at recent pics of Al Jalilia I think she's going to be a beautiful girl with an interesting mixture. She does not have the features of a gulf girl. (even though there are some stunning gulf girls), my point is that she will look different and she can pass for other nationalities as well not only Arab. This girl is going to be something!
I agree she is adorable and different and I think she has strong personality and charismatic like her mom you can see from this video :

His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 03-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

so nice to see Sheikha ALjalila quite often she is very adorable girl.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:13 PM
Gentry

Here's a video of Princess Haya speaking, I'm guessing this was fairly recent.
‫
Old 03-30-2012, 04:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
I agree she is adorable and different and I think she has strong personality and charismatic like her mom you can see from this video :
Aljalila make "" face
Old 03-30-2012, 04:41 PM
Aristocracy

The little one yawns and looks very tired, she has to go to bed. Why do they bring the kid with them???? Don't tell me they couldn't find a babysitter tonight!!!
Princess Haya suppose to be not very smart and wise woman.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:47 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Mohammed attends Meydan reception

Welcomes state's guests, horse owners, trainers and jockies in Dubai World Cup

Mohammed attends Meydan reception - Emirates 24/7
Old 03-30-2012, 07:48 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
sheikh Mohammad princess haya and al jalila tonight :
WAM | Emirates News Agency

more pics for the family in the gala :

Pics: @HHShkMohd meets number of international businessmen & sport icons
very very nice pictures , princess haya looks so beautiful and little sheikha jalila looks so cute , thank you for posting xavi83

One More Pic
http://www.alkhaleej.ae/uploads/phot.../03/31/1-1.jpg

Amazing Video , I Like Them All Sheikh Mohamed & Princess Haya & adorable Sheikha , Princess Haya Looks Soo Beautiful , Thank you xavi83
Old 03-31-2012, 05:34 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

I think this is not an event for a child, Aljalilah looks like bored
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 03-31-2012, 05:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pics: @HHShkMohd meets number of international businessmen & sport icons

in this pic her legs had henna . I think she was excited at the beginning sure she will be tired and asleep then .
Old 03-31-2012, 06:02 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
in this pic her legs had henna
She also had henna in her hands and she had the nails painted in different colours

Tags
dubai sheikh, dubai sheikhs, dubai world cup, princess haya, princess haya at the dubai world cup, sheikh, sheikh mansour, sheikh mohammed, sheikh mohammed bin rashid, sheikhs hamdan bin mohammed, uae ruling family