Dubai World Cup: 2005-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder who's that woman who was crying the whole time and loosing her hat for 100 times lol. It's so sweet how Moh and Haya hugged her and I love how Haya touched her hair after hugging her. IMO it shows what a sweet and lovely personality Haya has. :) Were Moh's older daughter there too? Or only Shamma, Salamma and AlJalila?

Yeah I thought that was very sweet of them both. Sheikh Muhammad usually comes across as very serious in photos but it just goes to show how pictures can't always be taken as an accurate representation of someone's personality. He was very expressive and happy in the video, hugging almost everyone from the winning team.
Princess Haya looked radiant at the event, she obviously adores her daughter.

Last edited:
Princess Jalilah is a cutie pie so adorable...she seems a happy littel girl.
Princess Haya the proud mama looks so radiant and relaxed good to see her in the event with the rest of the family;
i forgot to add that Sheikh Mo look just great in those photos.:)

so sweet they took Al Jalilah with them she looks very cute in these photo with her father and mother...Sheikha Shamma is adorable too it's sound like a lovely family event this World Cup in Dubai:)

Sheikh Hamdan & Sheikha Shamma handing out one of the prizes
Picture

very very cute...I could be the mother of Hamdan's kids :ROFLMAO:
girls, I have been to the World Cup, I will post some pics within that week.

its really nice to see new pics of haya n her daughter together...but u guys r right...typical Maktoum looks...

yes she is all Al Maktoum, got Daddy's signature ears :)
Great to see them together as a family, Al Jaliah hasnt been seen too often.

Very beautiful pics indeed. Thanks for sending the link, grevinnan. Interesting that they say this is the first pic of sheikha Al-Jalila. They don't seem to read the RF...

nice dady and daughther pics,looove them.
it's true,she looks alot like Al Makthoum family:)

Doesn't Mo have some very good looking children?

Great pictures once again, wonderful to see a side of Sheikh Muhammad that we don't get to see very often.
Jalila is a very cute and happy little girl. I think she'll start looking more like Haya as she grows older.

Great pictures once again, wonderful to see a side of Sheikh Muhammad that we don't get to see very often.
Jalila is a very cute and happy little girl. I think she'll start looking more like Haya as she grows older.
True, Sheikh Mohd is such a great father, he loves all his kids the same way i guess thats wonderful

OMG you were SOO close to Majid *jealous* Wish I could be that close to him one day ;)
How was it possible for you to get so close to them? Did you have a special ticket? Oh an great pictures. Thanks for sharing with us ;)

OMG you were SOO close to Majid *jealous* Wish I could be that close to him one day ;)
How was it possible for you to get so close to them? Did you have a special ticket? Oh an great pictures. Thanks for sharing with us ;)

You are welcome :flowers:
I have some good connections with certain people working in the horse races, that's why I could enter in the "golden circle" and be so close to the Maktoums. Was great!
However the Royals are quite reachable, you just have to know the places where to go to get the chance being close to them :D

Its the time of the year again! Could the moderators please update the thread's title until 2012? Many thanks.

March 31
The Dubai World Cup meeting consists of nine races, among them six Group Ones, with a total price money of 27.250.000 Mio USD (10.000.000 Mio USD for the big race, the Dubai World Cup.

Once again lots of good horses from all over the world have made their way to Dubai. One of the favourites for the big race is Game On Dude, who is ridden by Canadian jockey Chantal Sutherland - wouldnt that be something special, a woman winning the Dubai World Cup?!

Game On Dude's trainer Bob Baffert, one of the american superstar trainers, had suffered a heart attack in the Atlantis Hotel on Monday, and thanks to the swift help of Sheikh Mohammed, who did his utmost to get Bob into the best medical hands, it all seems to turn out well. Sheikh Mohammed payed a visit at the hospital to look after his precious guest personally.
Top horse racing trainer Bob Baffert recovers in Dubai after heart attack | Mail Online

I'm so excited for this year's edition. Perhaps Chantal can get some redemption for her Breeders' Cup Classic loss.

I'm so excited for this year's edition. Perhaps Chantal can get some redemption for her Breeders' Cup Classic loss.

:p Mike Smith wont be riding in Dubai.

But honestly, I would love to see a woman win this race & the sheikhs faces at the trophy presentation. It may not be the case in Dubai, but in other arabic countries the track workers are not allowed to touch women jockeys, meaning when one is having a fall they put them on a lift truck and put them in the ambulance and drive them to a hospital where woman doctors are working.

:p Mike Smith wont be riding in Dubai.

But honestly, I would love to see a woman win this race & the sheikhs faces at the trophy presentation. It may not be the case in Dubai, but in other arabic countries the track workers are not allowed to touch women jockeys, meaning when one is having a fall they put them on a lift truck and put them in the ambulance and drive them to a hospital where woman doctors are working.

Yeah I know that Mike won't be there, I'm just saying a big win like the World Cup would be a great achievement to make up for the Classic. Besides, Mike and Chantal are good, there are no hard feelings between them. I wish the media would stop hyping up their "past love".

From looking at recent pics of Al Jalilia I think she's going to be a beautiful girl with an interesting mixture. She does not have the features of a gulf girl. (even though there are some stunning gulf girls), my point is that she will look different and she can pass for other nationalities as well not only Arab. This girl is going to be something! :flowers:

Thanks Xavi is great that they attend the Dubai World Cup Falcon reception at Burj Khalifa.

Back
Top Bottom