The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Dubai

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Dubai Ruling Family at the Newmarket Horse Race: 2012 - 2013

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Princess Haya are in England right now.
They attended Newmarket racecourse on May 06, 2012 in Newmarket.
- The Sheikh and Princess Haya 1
- The Sheikh and Princess Haya 2

Old 05-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Princess Haya are in England right now.
They attended Newmarket racecourse on May 06, 2012 in Newmarket.
- The Sheikh and Princess Haya 1
- The Sheikh and Princess Haya 2
One more picture via daylife.com
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Haya looks quite nice. Great to see her dressed well yet relaxed, her hair is nice, I wish she would have nicely done hair for her events. Wonder who else from Sheikh Mohammed's sons were in attendance.

Old 05-07-2012, 02:09 AM
Royal Highness

Very Nice Pictures , Princess Haya Looks absolutely Beautiful , Her Outfit Nice & Her Hairstyle Looks Very Nice On her , Thank you for Posting Both Artemisia & dazzling
Old 05-07-2012, 02:14 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks for sharing dazzling. Haya is always wonderful. She is a natural beauty. What I know is that HH Sheikh Hamdan accompanied his father to England.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Commoner

Dubai Ruling Family at the Newmarket Horse Race: 2012 - 2013

Congrats to Sheikh Mohammed & Godolphin!

It's nice to see them make a comeback after the recent bad press involving al-Zarooni. For what it's worth, I don't think the Sheikh knew what al-Zarooni was up to simply because Sheikh Mohammed is way too smart to cheat in such a blatant manner. I also know how important Godolphin & horse racing is to Sheikh Mohammed and I don't think he would risk his reputation by being involved in something like that. I have no doubt that the Sheikh will be extremely selective of who he hires in the future & will be even more vigilant over his stables. I definitely wouldn't want to be in al-Zarooni's shoes after this. They say that Sheikh Mo is FURIOUS. I wonder what al-Zarooni will do for work now? I doubt anyone would hire him to even clean their stables.

Anyways, here's an article with some pics of Sheikh Mohammed & Dawn Approach. Hamdan was there too.

Sheik Mohammed watches his first race since the drugs scandal | Mail Online
Old 05-05-2013, 02:15 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Dawn Approach is not a 'Godophin' horse in the sense that he is being trained by one the Sheik's operations like Goldophin. He runs in the blue colours because of ownership but is trained by Jim Bolger in Ireland who used his own jockey, Kevin Manning, and not one of the Goldolphin stable jockeys like Barzalona or De Souza.

Can we put this topic into the Sheikh Mohammed current events threat?
Old 05-05-2013, 08:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

A sucessfull trainer like al Zarooni wont find it hard to get a position as an 'assistant' trainer. The other guy would be the official trainer to sign the entries.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Dawn Approach is not a 'Godophin' horse in the sense that he is being trained by one the Sheik's operations like Goldophin. He runs in the blue colours because of ownership but is trained by Jim Bolger in Ireland who used his own jockey, Kevin Manning, and not one of the Goldolphin stable jockeys like Barzalona or De Souza.

Can we put this topic into the Sheikh Mohammed current events threat?
This topic has been renamed to "Ruling Family at the Newmarket Horse Race: 2013" similar threads are Ascot & Epsom as this is a annual event the Al Maktoum's attend.

Newmarket: Sheikh Mohammed sees Dawn Approach victorious
BBC.co.uk
Old 05-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

MAY 04: Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum at Newmarket racecourse on May 04, 2013 in Newmarket, England. (Photo by Alan Crowhurst/Getty Images)

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010090...77704041417505

Fourth picture includes Sheikh Hamdan.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

I miss princess haya in the event ,
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 05-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
I miss princess haya in the event ,
Yes she is missed but hopefully in the next races she will make an appearance.

A few more pictures vía fazza.com of Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed

Old 05-06-2013, 04:11 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Here is a video of the event
View here
Old 05-06-2013, 01:57 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
A sucessfull trainer like al Zarooni wont find it hard to get a position as an 'assistant' trainer. The other guy would be the official trainer to sign the entries.
Certainly not in the UK. Once a person has been 'warned off' it means he or she cannot come anywhere near a racing stable for the time period in question, not even be in contact with people working in racing stables or dealing with the industry. It's a complete cut off.

Having said that, I am sure Al Zarooni will be taken care of in Dubai, whatever that means. Either he will surface at some point within the the coorparation or he will be an outcast for the rest of his life.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:50 PM
Royal Highness

I agree with your post,Duke of Marmalade-Al Zarooni won´t get a job in UK or the rest of Europe,but I am sure he won´t have any material problems to worry about in the future.
The sheikh will provide for him financially-but Al Zarooni´s reputation is ruined for life,nobody in equestrianism will forget this scandal...
. Helen Keller
Old 09-29-2013, 05:16 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

NEWMARKET, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 27: Sheikh Fahad Al Thani (L) of QIPCO chats with Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum (R) at Newmarket racecourse on September 27, 2013 in Newmarket, England.

daylife.com

Tags
al maktoum, dubai crown prince, dubai ruler, horse race, newmarket, princess haya, sheikh, sheikh hamdan, sheikh mohammed, sheikh mohammed bin rashid