Dubai Ruling Family at the Beijing Olympics - 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok--the woman is a billionairess---can she not wear some more flattering pants? Something with the looser thigh like Maxima sometimes does?

That baby is cute--but yeah, she looks exactly like her father! Is that a British nanny with her?

Give her a break--she's about the Olympics, the sport and being in charge. {edit post} Go Haya go!!!!!!!!!!! She looks beautiful, powerful, in charge and so happy. Who the heck cares what her pants look like. You can't compare her to Maxima! Haya is an athelete and has an athletic body so clothes look differently on her than they would on Maxima who I think is also a foot taller than Haya.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have deleted & edited a few unnecessary, off-topic posts. Please let us all stay on topic.

P. Haya is a very interesting women. Too bad the Olympics is over but perhaps there will be more equestian events for her to be in attendance at. Another royal it would be great to have a the dinnertable. I imagine very interesting conversations.

Equestrian events in HK "wonderful": FEI president

HRH Princess HAYA, president of the International Equestrian Federation (FEI), said here Friday the Beijing Olympic Games Equestrian competitions are "wonderful",adding the atmosphere in the stadium is "electric".... - Article

Back
Top Bottom