Dubai Ruling Family at Royal Ascot: 2004-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
uh oh¡¡ Princess Haya is showing too much.....:ohmy:
I think that too!!! I mean she looks so great and happy and pretty but that´s what i call a sexy neckline for a muslim princess. No offenses!!!

This ascot has been Haya's best I think for outfits. Her and Mohammed look incredible wonderful together. I have begun over the past few weeks to inhance my knowledge about Haya and I really admire who she is.
Can't wait for todays outfit. :flowers:

If not mistaken, the past 2 years have been not quite good for godolphin.

Things have technically gone downhill since 2005, but that last two years have been especially bad.

P Haya is a lovely-looking woman. Beautiful face and smile.

haya is too olive skinned to be wearing brown. it is just boring. i hate the hat, but i really like the color of her hair. i do not like it when she puts blonde highlights in her hair. the only outfit i liked this year was day 2.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/9706/20769114.jpg
It seems that the Al-Maktoums did not attened, there was no showing of them on TV nor in any of the local news papers which was suprising, they did not mention P.Haya attending also.
The papers have a few pages of how strong the horses are racing today (day 2) so most likely we would see the Al-Maktoums and P.Haya.

Last edited:
what is the scarf for , I can't decide about the outfit :) thanks Salma and iceflower ...

Both outfits are good choices. They appear to be well-tailored. I liked a shade of the red colour.

Back
Top Bottom