Dubai Ruling Family at Royal Ascot: 2004-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
seems it is the best year for um Zayed : from twitter ( I missed the race )

Another ANOTHER win for HRH Princess Haya at Royal Ascot, her third of the tilt, and one of the faves in the last race. She's on fire

seems it is the best year for um Zayed : from twitter ( I missed the race )

Another ANOTHER win for HRH Princess Haya at Royal Ascot, her third of the tilt, and one of the faves in the last race. She's on fire

princess Haya had two wins today

The Duke Of Edinburgh Stakes (HANDICAP) she won 1st place
The Queen Alexandra Stakes (CONDITIONS RACE) she won 4th place

Godolphin had 4 wins today

Cant wait for the pictures.

Last edited:
Her smiles are what we call "from ear to ear". Great photos of a spectacular lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing video thanks ! I wonder why they did not attend the last day as this article mentions only sheikh Hamdan bin rashid :

«

Usually they attend the five days. Are you sure that they didn´t attend the races yesterday?

Usually they attend the five days. Are you sure that they didn´t attend the races yesterday?

according to albayan newspaper only Hamdan bin rashid

wish big race ?? tell me more
why isnt more photo of princess Haya in 3th and 4th day???

she looked amazing in all her outfits.She was simply gorgeous.!

Very Very Nice Videos , Congratulations For Sheikh Mohammed & Princess Haya They really had very good Luck this year , Very Interesting Races , I really Enjoyed Watched Them , Princess Haya Looks Pretty & elegant , Sheikh Mohammed Looks Fresh & so good , Sheikh Hamdan Looks Nice and Looks younger , Thank you for Posting :flowers:

Maybe she not type of lady who interested in money . Like her mother Queen Alia very simple :D

She is a normal, natural and very sympathetic lady. That makes she special. I like her attitude.

Whether she is interested in money or not is irrelevant. She has lived her whole life in a way that takes lots of money to maintain. Like most wealthy people she probably does not even bother to think about how her lifestyle is paid for. It is simply the privilege of very wealthy people that money is not part of their considerations. The money is simply there. It is not right or wrong - simply a different world than for other people.

Not all wealthy people live this way, a lot of people who are born to educated wealthy parents are raised on a limited pocket money and learnt how to live with it and to work for money.
Too bad I'm late on this event, Haya looked great! and congrats for the wins ;)

Not all wealthy people live this way, a lot of people who are born to educated wealthy parents are raised on a limited pocket money and learnt how to live with it and to work for money.
Too bad I'm late on this event, Haya looked great! and congrats for the wins ;)
Amount of pocket money is actually irrelevant. It is how you live, where you live, neighboors and friends of family, educational and travelling opportunities, social activities and friends that make up your lifestyle, not your pocket money.

Amount of pocket money is actually irrelevant. It is how you live, where you live, neighboors and friends of family, educational and travelling opportunities, social activities and friends that make up your lifestyle, not your pocket money.

I agree with you and I think, it was exactly the same thing was said LipGloss.
The best things in life can not buy with money - good relationships in your family, friends and neighborhood, health, a balanced life, satisfaction ..... Often, money is likely even a hindrance, for example, when making friends.

Princess Haya is none of the ladies who put her money on public display. Rather, she is interested in a natural life. She wears normal clothes privately, does not care about brands. And her jewelry is always discreet - no brand watches or expensive jewelry if she is in public. That it is what I like on her.

Last edited:
Princess Haya once wrote the most charming letter to a little girl and completely revealed herself as a truly beautiful person. After that (which is somewhere on this very forum) I have to say I am thoroughly charmed by her as well. She has been discreet, devoted, and exemplary in every way. No wonder she is a special favorite of Queen Elizabeth II!

they have houses all over the UK, which they stay in is unknown but I would assume the ones closer to London.

There is an estate in Surrey SW of London and the Goldolphin racing operation has another big estate at Newmarket in Suffolk.

An old video where you can see Princess Haya´s horse winning at Royal Ascot!
It looks quite impressive,congratulations to Newfangled,the jockey William Buick,the horse trainer John Gosden and Princess Haya (you can see her starting from around 5:40) :mountie:

There is a short interview with Princess Haya & the winning jockey at the end:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hixluaCD3WU

Last edited:
Princess Haya once wrote the most charming letter to a little girl and completely revealed herself as a truly beautiful person. After that (which is somewhere on this very forum) I have to say I am thoroughly charmed by her as well. She has been discreet, devoted, and exemplary in every way. No wonder she is a special favorite of Queen Elizabeth II!

If anyone on this forum is interested in reading Haya´s message too...here is the lovely letter you were referring to :)
Our Most Favourite Princess Letter Yet | The Princess Letters Project

Thank you very much dazzling & blauerengel for posting the videos :flowers: , I really enjoyed watching them , sooo Impressive races & thanks for the pics. Differently very nice .

Princess Haya looked so fabulous today,she looks very elegant with this dress and her elegant pillbox-hat!
I believe her "checkmate" -dress is from the Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 collection;-)
Congratulations to Sheikh Mohammed on his victory at Ascot,he looked extremely happy in the video!

Back
Top Bottom