Dubai Ruling Family at Royal Ascot: 2004-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So Nice Pics , Princess Haya Looks Nice and as always her smile Best Thing , I Like her Dior Bag , Nice Hat , Thank’s dazzling :)

Does anybody know how long they're gonna stay in the UK and where they live?

Does anybody know how long they're gonna stay in the UK and where they live?

Not sure how long but the races are for 5 days, its unsure if they will leave right away or stay a few more days.
About where they live, they have houses all over the UK, which they stay in is unknown but I would assume the ones closer to London.

Quartet carry Dubai hopes in Royal feature
Gulfnews article

Helmet looks strong
Khaleejtimes article

Thanks she is so beautiful !

from twitter :
Lovely sportsmanship by Princess Haya, asked on BBC re hopes for her horse + Godolphin runners in POW "I hope Carlton House wins"

princess haya horse just won and the queen 's one came second !

Day 2 ; meeting with the queen :

http://www.sheikhmohammed.co.ae/vgn...tfmt=sportNews&date=1340217766313&type=sports

she is radiant and stunning !

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Nice pics , Princess Haya Looks So Nice & elegant , I Think she Looks in Day 2 Better Than Day 1 , The Dress Very Successful Choice for haya suits her well , I Like The whole Look , Nice Bag , Thank you for Posting All :)

Haya had a winner yesterday says Clare balding, I'm confused if it was worn the Sheikh owns are just a general winner. Today she's wearing pink and tangerine.

Haya had a winner yesterday says Clare balding, I'm confused if it was worn the Sheikh owns are just a general winner. Today she's wearing pink and tangerine.

What do you mean, you second half of your post is not clear.
Haya's horse did win yesterday The Windsor Forest Stakes (GROUP 2) first place.

dazzling said:
What do you mean, you second half of your post is not clear.
Haya's horse did win yesterday The Windsor Forest Stakes (GROUP 2) first place.

I was confused whether it was a horse Haya owned, The Sheikh owned or one Haya had simply bet on. Clare Balding said that when she spoke to Haya yesterday she was nervous about a horse.

Princess Haya's horse Newfangled just won the Albany Stakes. BBC did a quick chat with her and I am surprised by how she talks. I expected a greater accent in her voice and there's nothing,

Haya's second win at Ascots this year and Sheikh Mohammed had one win, great news for his stables.
Haya looked really nice, also very proud of her wins. Good for her and for Sheikh Mohammed.

To say Haya gave birth in January, she looks stunning!

To say Haya gave birth in January, she looks stunning!
Oh please))) She is a princess. She doesn't have to go to work after sleepless nights, to do shopping for her family, cook, etc and she has a lot of people who look after her. :lol:

Girl Julia said:
Oh please))) She is a princess. She doesn't have to go to work after sleepless nights, to do shopping for her family, cook, etc and she has a lot of people who look after her. :lol:

Sorry but you don't know any of what you just said as absolute fact. I know she gave birth 5 months ago, I know she now looks stunning. Nobody helps you loose baby weight, you do that yourself.

Sorry but you don't know any of what you just said as absolute fact. I know she gave birth 5 months ago, I know she now looks stunning. Nobody helps you loose baby weight, you do that yourself.
))) Of course I don't.
About loosing baby weight - some women just don't have it but if you do it's much easier to do when you can afford to live the way she lives. She is very nice, I do like her but she looks normal for her age and her status. I am just being realistic. Sorry if you don't like it.

Last edited:
I agree with you ; reference to her husband 's money she looks very simple and normal and I think some criticize her for being normal with all that money

I agree with you ; reference to her husband 's money she looks very simple and normal and I think some criticize her for being normal with all that money
Maybe she not type of lady who interested in money . Like her mother Queen Alia very simple :D

Yesterday, at the last day of Royal Ascot Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya joined Queen Elizabeth II sitting by her side at the british "Royal Box". Here in the video #1 you can see it at the end of the video. BTW Haya had a very lucky year together as well with Sheikh Mohammed. Congratulations to them!:flowers:

2.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SjbslBn5CQ&feature=relmfu

Last edited:
Of course she is not. She has them :D
Yes I know dear , but since she was in early age when she start to become lady and go out in horse shows and championships , they used say very humble Princess and very simple because even her car was simple I read , and from her friends in france , they say she simple in choosing things. She doesn't like spend too much money on too much things she learn how to save , they say.:flowers:

Maybe she not type of lady who interested in money . Like her mother Queen Alia very simple :D
Whether she is interested in money or not is irrelevant. She has lived her whole life in a way that takes lots of money to maintain. Like most wealthy people she probably does not even bother to think about how her lifestyle is paid for. It is simply the privilege of very wealthy people that money is not part of their considerations. The money is simply there. It is not right or wrong - simply a different world than for other people.

Back
Top Bottom