Dubai Ruling Family at Royal Ascot: 2004-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i don't like the red outfit...don't what about it i don't like but jus don't....

by the way, why do people keep repeating and putting on old photos...go through the pics before u put them up again...please....

More pictures from albayan. Princess Haya received the award on one of the wins.

Gallery

More pictures from albayan. Princess Haya received the award on one of the wins.

Gallery

In the last picture Haya is presenting the award not receiving it. She presented it to Prince Khalid Abduallah whose horse Byword won the Prince of Wales' stakes (Group 1). This is was the big race of the day. Prince Khalid also won the Epsom Derby (another group one) so he is having a great season so far.

Sheikh Mo and the gang had a reasonable day yesterday; no group one which is the big thing. But a horses for Mo, his brother Hamdan and CP Hamdan all won races.

In the last picture Haya is presenting the award not receiving it. She presented it to Prince Khalid Abduallah whose horse Byword won the Prince of Wales' stakes (Group 1). This is was the big race of the day. Prince Khalid also won the Epsom Derby (another group one) so he is having a great season so far.

Sheikh Mo and the gang had a reasonable day yesterday; no group one which is the big thing. But a horses for Mo, his brother Hamdan and CP Hamdan all won races.

Thanks for the correction.
Do you know why Haya was presenting the award?
Yesterday was a day of wins which could make up the past 2 years at Ascot which have been quite bad for godolphin & the Al-Maktoums.

Three Ascot wins for Dubai royals
Article

Pictures from day 1 & day 2 - includes a lovely picture of Princess Haya

Last edited:
Jordanian Princess Haya bint Al-Hussein, wife of the Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, attends the second day of racing at Royal Ascot in southern England June 16, 2010.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6802/610xkz.jpg
daylife

and a gallery via belga with Sheikh Mohammed & Princess Haya

Sorry but, I just have to put it out there. Why is it that P. Haya always have to look directly into the camera's? She requires soooo much attention, it is unbelievable....!?!?!?!?! Most professional pictures are impromptu and P. Haya manages to look into the camera at all time...:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: Just take a look at the first pic in the photo gallery, she is looking over S. Mo, now granted she could have been looking at something...but...??? Maybe no one ever taught her its ok to share the spotlight. S. Mo, can't have 5 mins in the spotlight????

P Haya looks very lovely in red though I don't like the oufit BUT her green dress is the best till now in my opinion.......she looks also good in that dress. :flowers:

plzzzzzzzzz can anyone help me, I want sheikh hamdan bin mohammed CP photos from royal AScot 2010

Sorry but, I just have to put it out there. Why is it that P. Haya always have to look directly into the camera's? She requires soooo much attention, it is unbelievable....!?!?!?!?! Most professional pictures are impromptu and P. Haya manages to look into the camera at all time...:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: Just take a look at the first pic in the photo gallery, she is looking over S. Mo, now granted she could have been looking at something...but...??? Maybe no one ever taught her its ok to share the spotlight. S. Mo, can't have 5 mins in the spotlight????

So what if she happened to look into the camera for a split second? That's no reason to be so judgmental. I'm sure it isn't possible to choreograph one's every move and glance when you're surrounded by cameras.

Have sheikha Hind or the mother of Maitha ever been to Royal Ascot? Don't know if they are interested in horses at all but is it only PHaya that has been to Royal Ascot with sheikh Mohammed?

Today Princess Haya wore a white coat and blue hat.

Have sheikha Hind or the mother of Maitha ever been to Royal Ascot? Don't know if they are interested in horses at all but is it only PHaya that has been to Royal Ascot with sheikh Mohammed?

Sheikh Mohammeds only wife who is publice is Princess Haya therefore she is the only one who has/is attending the races with the Sheikh.

Today Princess Haya wore a white coat and blue hat.

Pictures

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5830/13176739.jpg
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1392/13116191.jpg

Sheikh Mohammeds only wife who is publice is Princess Haya therefore she is the only one who has/is attending the races with the Sheikh.

Thanks for your answer, Dazzling. I know the other wives are not public as it has been emphasized here so often (;)) but why couldn't they attend the races without sheikh Mohammed (if they wanted to, of course) ? Is it for sure that they might not be there?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOvely princess! Her pics in day 4 are very nice, her make up is perfect and her outfit with the shoes & the bag as well! She's just looking young, lovely and very happy. Thanks for the pics :)

That's a cool look for S. Mo

{This is a great picture, Sheikh Mohammeds hat seems its about to fall off }

I thought that was S. Mo attempt at being cool...:lol::lol::lol:

I recognise the woman in red? Who is she?

She may be the wife of the man in the middle whom I don't know too.:lol:

Do we know if Sheikh Mohammed & Princess Haya attended day 5 of the race?

In the last picture where Sheikh Hamdan appears he looks more handsome than ever, I like the way his eyes and smile looks.:ROFLMAO:

mmm.. 0/10 for the tie although compared to the woman presenting the silver thing I feel I'm being a bit harsh.. I mean OMG what is she wearing, she looks like she's been gardening eek..

Back
Top Bottom