Dubai Ruling Family and Endurance Racing

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
>> Ohhh myy Hamdan is looking sooooo skinnyyyyy!!! :ohmy::ermm:
Can someone tell him to stop losing weight!!! his face is starting to look a bit weird.....:ermm:

i was going to post the same thing! I'm in shock too maybe he shouldn't drink so much water instead of that drink some coke! Goshhhh don't want him to be too skinny! Maybe he stress too much;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
i was going to post the same thing! I'm in shock too maybe he shouldn't drink so much water instead of that drink some coke! Goshhhh don't want him to be too skinny! Maybe he stress too much;-)

Most men gain weight as soon as they get married. Let's hope Hamdan is one of them!:closedeye

Most men gain weight as soon as they get married. Let's hope Hamdan is one of them!:closedeye

Haha, it's not a fact! It happens if the man was living a free life without good home food and then his lovely wife meets him every day with a full table of delicious dishes.;)
Do sheikhas cook food? I have doubts about it, because I believe they all have cooks (woah, souns strange - they don't cook because they have cooks but anyway).

Maybe that's just...a little bit wrong proportions on the photo?:ohmy: It happens sometimes, you know...when you're trying to edit photo in a photoshop or crop it..
And anyway he doesn't look very skinny.:)

-----
New pictures:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
I'm afraid the horse looks skinny!:eek:

Gulfnews: Hamdan scores big victory

Abu Dhabi: Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, scored a remarkable win in Bahrain's 120km endurance championship on Saturday to lift the prestigious His Majesty The King's Cup.
Riding Sas Alexis, Shaikh Hamdan led a 1-2-3 finish for the UAE in the ride organised by the Royal Jordanian Equestrian Federation at the Bahrain International Endurance Village in Sakhir.

Sheikh Hamdan looks very handsome in the pictures as always :wub:
:) Lanalique, great pictures, very lucky horse :)

Nice pictures! Thank you for sharing.
( Sh. Hamdan has the cutest lips! :wub: :D )

Can't you just feel their brotherly love? I loved those pictures. Thank you for sharing!

Great pictures Lanalique! Rashid is lookin so cute, it seems like he has been hitting the gym

Great pictures!! I love the picture where Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Rashid hold the trophy, they both look so handsome:wub: as always.........:)

anyone her knew about this:
Endurance racing ban for world's top owner Sheik Mohammed...Article
I wonder how accurate the details in the article?!!!!

Dubai Royals in endurance races

Mohammad wins endurance ride

His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, clinched the top spot in the 120-km Euston Park Endurance ride on Monday... Article and Picture gallery

I'm quite surprised that Sheikh Mohammed is still riding. I thought he was a little too old, but I'm not really that familair with endurance so maybe there are many riders over 50? Nonetheless I'm still quite surprised and even more so that he came 1st!

Ha! Hamdan came a split second behind his dad.. maybe he thought he'd let daddy take this one. :lol:

I'm quite surprised that Sheikh Mohammed is still riding. I thought he was a little too old, but I'm not really that familair with endurance so maybe there are many riders over 50? Nonetheless I'm still quite surprised and even more so that he came 1st!

Ha! Hamdan came a split second behind his dad.. maybe he thought he'd let daddy take this one. :lol:

I dont think is much of a suprise since Sheikh Mohammed started riding from a very young age and participated in many many races throught the years. You do train for endurance and that what I think keeps Sheikh Mohammed fit for the races and in general. Riding is a tiring sport.

Yesterday afternoon a ban on Sheikh Mohammed was issued by the FEI so he wont be able to join races for the next 6 months, read more here

Mohammad wins endurance ride
Sheikh Majid also participated in the ride.

Attendees (spectators) included:
Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and Minister of Finance
Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum
Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammad
Sheikh Zayed bin Hamdan Al Nahyan

I dont think is much of a suprise since Sheikh Mohammed started riding from a very young age and participated in many many races throught the years. You do train for endurance and that what I think keeps Sheikh Mohammed fit for the races and in general. Riding is a tiring sport.

Yesterday afternoon a ban on Sheikh Mohammed was issued by the FEI so he wont be able to join races for the next 6 months, read more here

Being 60 and then winning an endurance race seems quite an achievement to me! Nothing to think of lightly! :whistling:
As for the ban, i red it is only untill 3 oktober so 4 of the 6 months are already gone by. Anyway, this 'ban' didn't stop Sh Mo from participating and even winning the endurance race of past weekend so it is not really clear what the ban means. Anyone knows?

I find it interesting his son finished a mere second behind him. Perhaps that was intentional?

I find it interesting his son finished a mere second behind him. Perhaps that was intentional?

Or Magical :flowers:
Anyway, it's probably no coincidence since it's not for the first time that father and son finish like this. In fact they always finish as first and second :whistling:...

Being 60 and then winning an endurance race seems quite an achievement to me! Nothing to think of lightly! :whistling:
As for the ban, i red it is only untill 3 oktober so 4 of the 6 months are already gone by. Anyway, this 'ban' didn't stop Sh Mo from participating and even winning the endurance race of past weekend so it is not really clear what the ban means. Anyone knows?

I think after he participated in the race the ban decision was made. As for the ban, he is not allowed to participate in any endurance race for 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom