Old 09-02-2008, 02:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Sheikh Mohammed,Sheikh Hamdan & Sheikh Majed

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary

Old 09-27-2008, 09:45 PM
Aristocracy

Dubai Royals in endurance races

Hamdan and Majid in UAE endurance team

Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, and Shaikh Majid Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, are part of the nine-member UAE team of riders nominated for the 2008 World Endurance Championship....

Gulfnews: Hamdan and Majid in UAE endurance team

Old 09-28-2008, 04:23 AM
Commoner

Sh. Rashid to take part

i read that Hamdan and Majid are taking part at endurance race in Malaysia in Nov 2008. Im confused bc Rashid wasnt mentioned. Hes supposed to be the best rider (hes the only one who won a gold medal at the Olympics). i really hope he will take part bc i think hes the one who likes riding the most.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:34 AM
Aristocracy

when you read the article, you will notice that rashid was not even mentioned as a past medalist in endurance riding. it mentioned ahmed and mohammed, but they seem to have forgotten that rashid won the individual GOLD at the asian games!! seems like poor old rashid has been kicked to the curb once again. i was hoping at his recent showing during Ramadan that he might be back in sheikh mo's good graces. you know that sheikh mo controls the press in dubai so i think it might be intentional that rashid's name was not even mentioned
Old 09-28-2008, 02:09 PM
Commoner

Sh. Rashid to take part

I really hope i will nevertheless take part since it is a bit more then a month when the endurance race will be. Hes a GOLD Medalist- they should pay respect to him. i really hope Sheikh Mo let him participate!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss b View Post
when you read the article, you will notice that rashid was not even mentioned as a past medalist in endurance riding. it mentioned ahmed and mohammed, but they seem to have forgotten that rashid won the individual GOLD at the asian games!! seems like poor old rashid has been kicked to the curb once again. i was hoping at his recent showing during Ramadan that he might be back in sheikh mo's good graces. you know that sheikh mo controls the press in dubai so i think it might be intentional that rashid's name was not even mentioned

thats so true!!! he is so kicked!! but thats reminds me something that im not sure if a read it here or in another place, but was about Rashid been involved in a lawsuit for a horse bussines. maybe he is been left out for that (you know, a kind of punishment), a physicall reason or maybe something that we still dont know.

its kind of unfair that he is not participating in the endurance. we´ll see what happen
Old 09-28-2008, 10:03 PM
Commoner

I think that article about Rashid was posted somewhere on here. But I thought that was over a year or two ago. Why would he be punished now? I could be wrong though.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:37 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenlake View Post
I think that article about Rashid was posted somewhere on here. But I thought that was over a year or two ago. Why would he be punished now? I could be wrong though.
NO, it wasnt a year ago, it was at the beginning of this yeat but made it way into the media this april or sth like that. I think this was the reason for Rashid's long abstinence. Yes, i think he was punished in some way, like being away from official meetings and sth like that. Also, i think Sh. Mo was angry bc it was a huge amount of money (sth like two millions). So, i think this is the reason why he is kept away from horseracing-its sth like a punishment. (i wish Rashid the best=) for his upcoming future in horseracing
Old 09-29-2008, 07:06 AM
Aristocracy

I dont hink it is strange he isnt participating in the race but I think it SUCKS that his own accomplishments wer left out of the article. Especially since winning individual gold in Asian Olympics is better than anything Ahmed won!!!!!!! He might not be in race for his own reasons but being intentionally left out of the article screams Sheikh Mohammed!

i am reffering to the article posted by KIngcat yesterday not the one you are talking about from a few months ago
Old 09-29-2008, 10:23 AM
Aristocracy

I posted the article. Rashid was punished for this & severly. It would not have been about the money, (this is chump change to these guys) but about going behind his dad's back & causing a public scandal in the process. It also was patently obvious to anyone that this raised serious questions as to Sheikh Rashid's intelegence, judgement, his grip on reality... I mean ask yourselves, how can someone be so incredibly stupid as to deliberately ignor & refuse to pay someone who has performed valuable services for you AND... request someone specifically not to let on to Mo... when you arrogantly refuse to pay him? How could Rashid possibly expect that this man would not try to recover this debt long owed to him by Rashid for services he'd rendered to him & how could he not have the most basic of common sence to see that he risked not only his dad finding out but also embaressing publicty that would automatically ensue when the man filed a court action (which is always public in all western countries) against Sheikh Rashid, as a last resort to recover his earnings. Rashid bought illrepute upon the Maktoum family name amoungst the Racing community & showed the world that Sheikh Mo bin Rashid's oldest son is none to bright & this is what Mo is pissed about not the money.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Aristocracy

I agree Tommy. Why would Rashid lie about money?? I can see if he lied about a girl or drugs (not tht he would do that.) That whole situation was so embarrassing for Rashid. He looked like a spoiled rich kid, sorry correction a spoiled STUPID rich kid..... By the way, has Zabeel Racing done anything good lately??? What happened with Game face or any of his good horses?

Dont they say in Dubai the biggest secret is how much money Shk Mo really has!!!! and the only secret bigger than that is how much money the Nayhans have!! LOL
Old 10-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabeel123 View Post
By the way, has Zabeel Racing done anything good lately??? What happened with Game face or any of his good horses?
He has horses racing this weekend; one in Canada and another in Kentucky. Game Face just returned to training after missing a few months due to injury. Two of his other horses were claimed, and another is now owned by Darley. He's had a few wins over the summer, but nothing to get excited about.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:09 PM
Royal Highness

Hamdan and Majid to take part in Malaysia Endurance event

Abu Dhabi: Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, and Shaikh Majid Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of Dubai Culture and Arts Authority will be part of a six-strong UAE team at the 2008 World Endurance Championship to be held in Terengganu, Malaysia from November 6 to 9.
According to the list of entries announced by the organisers, Shaikh Hamdan and Shaikh Majid along with Sultan Ahmad Bin Sulayem, Mubarak Khalifa Bin Shafya, Abdullah Thani Bin Huzaim and Mohammad Ahmad Ali Subose complete the UAE line-up...
Read entire article here
http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/08/10/20/10253117.html
Old 10-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrashad View Post
He has horses racing this weekend; one in Canada and another in Kentucky. Game Face just returned to training after missing a few months due to injury. Two of his other horses were claimed, and another is now owned by Darley. He's had a few wins over the summer, but nothing to get excited about.
Hi Afrashad, Please, what do you mean by "two of his horses were claimed"?
Old 11-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Aristocracy

Post And Now the News!!!

Long ride

His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, attended a 160km endurance race at Cirencester, England. Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, and Shaikh Majid Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, took part in the race and they are set to compete at the World Championships in Malaysia...

Gulfnews: Long ride
Old 11-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Dubai Crown Prince arrives in Malaysia

WAM article

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary photo
Old 11-06-2008, 11:14 PM
Aristocracy

Unhappy Sad News!!!

Hamdan pulls out of team event in Malaysia

Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, has pulled out of the World Endurance Championship team event....

Gulfnews: Hamdan pulls out of team event in Malaysia

Late blow to the UAE’s bid - The National Newspaper
Old 11-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Aristocracy

Post News!!!

UAE team lead

Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, and his team of UAE riders were right on target in the Deyaar-sponsored 160km FEI World Endurance Championship last night...

http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Endurance/10257898.html
Old 11-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
Dubai Crown Prince arrives in Malaysia

WAM article

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary photo
Here is the video from the arrival

Old 11-08-2008, 12:24 PM

thank you for your video.l am very glad to see him.

Tags
dubai royal, dubai roylas, edurance race, race, sheikh, sheikh hamdan, sheikh mohammed