Dubai Cares - 2007, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamila

Aristocracy
City
Prague
Country
Czech Republic
Sheikh Mohammed talks to Rashid during "Dubai Cares" ( the initiative that aims to collect funds to educate one million children in under developed countries) today : photo 1

Sheikh Mohammed and sons at the same event : photo 2
photo 3

Multi-million dirham education initiative launched

Staff Report
Last updated: September 19, 2007, 19:14
Dubai: His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai has launched a multi-million dirham initiative to educate more than a million children worldwide.
source article with pictures

Boys' activities during Dubai Cares campaign, from WAM :

Sheikh Rashid calls for collective efforts 22/09/07:
link
photo

Sheikh Majed visits Comoro Islands 22/09/07 :
link
photo

Sheikh Maktoum urges privat sector to contribute to Dubai Cares, 23/09/07: link
photo

Celebrating Dubai Cares milestones

Dubai: His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, will address the closing ceremony of the Dubai Cares charity campaign which will be held on Sunday - Article

Mohammad gives Dh1.7b to Dubai Cares
He said: "I am a leader. I usually lead. But why did I wait till the end? To double the budget."... - article & pictures

Full text of Shaikh Mohammad's speech - Read here

Last edited by a moderator:
i dunno wts rong wid hamdan in these pics...he looks so diff...gained weight n really needs to shave

Dubai Cares - 2009

Official website of Dubai Care

Dubai Cares Launches its 'Thirst for Education' Ramadan Campaign to provide clean water for school children globally
Article

Dubai Cares aid has reached four million children
Article

:previous:
I think Dubai Cares it's a wonderful idea.
And I think Ski Dubai is a wonderful place, a chnace for children to experience everything they could without going on holiday. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom