The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Posts discussing whether or not Sheikh Hamdan has gotten married have been deleted. When Sheikh Hamdan marries, there will be an official ceremony & confirmation. Till then, any speculation posts about him getting married will be deleted.

Thanks

Old 06-15-2011, 05:27 PM

okay so now theres a new candidate .haha very cute. anyhow i have a question concerning the new poem /song "marat sana" it felt as if he was talking about some girl and their akward relationship. i dunno but i think he is on the waiting mode while she is making up her mind. and the reason i'm thinking of this is it been so long since we heard of the engagement but yet no wedding. so i really don't know but what do u guys think , is it an ordinary poem of hamadan or its a message to one of your candidates?

Old 06-15-2011, 08:23 PM
Aristocracy

well the poem is not that new alot of other poems came out after this... as for his engagment well his sister Shiekha stated that "they were engaged 2 yrs ago.. Nothing's changed "
sometimes the meaning of the poem does not meet our understanding to what he thought off the moment he wrote it...so to me i dont think he is in an akward relationship or waiting for her to make up her mind :)
Old 06-16-2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
well the poem is not that new alot of other poems came out after this... as for his engagment well his sister Shiekha stated that "they were engaged 2 yrs ago.. Nothing's changed "
sometimes the meaning of the poem does not meet our understanding to what he thought off the moment he wrote it...so to me i dont think he is in an akward relationship or waiting for her to make up her mind :)
mmm you could be right. but where did his sister state that their still engaged? i hope you won't say facebook or twitter!! lool
Old 06-17-2011, 10:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
Thats funny cause before that, Maryam answered some girls & said he's single. And now, Shaikha said he's engaged to his cousin 2 years. But, i still think he's engaged with his cousin but for more than 2 years
Old 06-17-2011, 11:44 AM
Gentry

Iīm not sure but i could imagine that he can be engaged and single at the same time.... he is just promised to that girl and as they donīt have a close contact as a western couple would have (due to traditions) itīs not like he was in a relationship... heīs single till he will marry
Old 06-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Commoner

Not engaged. it was called of in Nov.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:40 PM
Aristocracy

So its official the wedding is off ?
Old 06-29-2011, 01:53 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jude1237 View Post
So its official the wedding is off ?
No it's not official until the ruling family itself declares it so. But there are rumours that say the engagement is off.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:44 PM
Aristocracy

islam has nothing to do with long or short engagments!
but usually in the arab world engagments dnt take a long time especialy if the groom and bride (old enough to get married) are related and bfor any1 jumps to say latifa it varies from one to other and from family to family
Old 08-25-2011, 09:25 AM

love...

My dear,
anything no matter of what fans think and write on the forums
HRH will marry for love, I'm sure of it!
He is a man sensitive, loving, is a poet .... He needs more love!
I do not comment on the traditions of Arab families, they are clear and should be respected.

I wish him to be happy, to love again and to take 100 wives, for everyone satisfied!
It's a wonderful man, his wife will be the luckiest woman in the world!
She was born with good luck!
I wish them luck and love!
Old 08-25-2011, 10:55 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by miha View Post
My dear,
I do not comment on the traditions of Arab families, they are clear and should be respected.
I wish him to be happy, to love again and to take 100 wives, for everyone satisfied!
Oh that's romantic!
But none is perfect! Hamdan sure has some defects like everyone else. It's insane to talk about someone like this IMO ... Just saying!
But, 100 wives is so much for him Let's wait & see what he will do in this matter!
Old 09-02-2011, 03:33 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by miha View Post
My dear,

dear miha...

Sorry but I don't agree with you... bcoz a romantic a REAL man does not challenge women... this is not what men should do. In fact he is a stalker and a criminal... please let it be... the only thing he does is missusing his power for such bull****. he is already with the women he is worthed... a nasty evil b.... but let us all together sh.. and sh.. and sh.. .... till we have finally a huge turd.
and by god.. when the time comes he will pay the price I SWEAR IT BY MY HONOR
Old 09-02-2011, 06:17 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by desideria View Post
dear miha...

Sorry but I don't agree with you... bcoz a romantic a REAL man does not challenge women... this is not what men should do. In fact he is a stalker and a criminal... please let it be... the only thing he does is missusing his power for such bull****. he is already with the women he is worthed... a nasty evil b.... but let us all together sh.. and sh.. and sh.. .... till we have finally a huge turd.
Here the opposite of what Miha said!
Don't swear girl!
Old 09-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Gentry

well he can explain his behavious to the court in MY country and lets wait and see what happens....
Old 09-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Royal Highness

desideria,I guess this will be very difficult because in the UAE sheikhs usually donīt get punished,especially if they have any power or important role (diplomats,rich businessmen etc) and as long as you canīt prove anything there ainīt no chance for you to win a case....Dubai ainīt no democracy and there is a different treatment of foreigners vs. locals-especially if you happen to come from a poor country-than you have very little to say :-(
Old 09-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
desideria,I guess this will be very difficult because in the UAE sheikhs usually donīt get punished,especially if they have any power or important role (diplomats,rich businessmen etc) and as long as you canīt prove anything there ainīt no chance for you to win a case....Dubai ainīt no democracy and there is a different treatment of foreigners vs. locals-especially if you happen to come from a poor country-than you have very little to say :-(
Before saying anything we have to know what she's talking about & how credible it is. Just saying!
Old 09-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Royal Highness

I guess it wouldnīt be smart to ask desideria to reveal it on a public forum,but of course we donīt have any right to judge-and thatīs not the correct thread for this kind of stuff...
Old 09-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
I guess it wouldnīt be smart to ask desideria to reveal it on a public forum,but of course we donīt have any right to judge-and thatīs not the correct thread for this kind of stuff...
Well, she chose to share it with us in a public forum, then we need an explanation i guess ... And yes, we cannot judge!
Old 09-03-2011, 02:08 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desideria View Post
dear miha...

i'm sorry but you dont make sence in what your saying challenge women to what? a duel? a race ? a what??
a stalker and a criminal are two very strong words to go accuesing some1 of them (any1 for that matter) i have worked with him for a couple of years now and seen no evidence of such sick behavier...
i dont think he is missusing his power and where on earth did you meet his woman no1 sertanly has ...
dont throught words at ppl just bcoz you dont like them..
and if you have any evidence to what your saying you would have been to your countries court faster than you can say Hamdan!!

oh and blauerengel shiekhs do get punished for thier crims in U.A.E just bcoz you dont see them does not mean it doesnt happen.. also if every girl that jumps up to say "he was this and did that and we take her word for it" well we would have no space in jail for shiekh!!!