The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-11-2011, 05:41 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by zusan harun View Post
hamdan will get marry next year insha Allah with a daughter of his dad's close friend. she is now 19 years old, a beautiful modern emirate girl. this girl is tall, abt 5.7" feet. just let see..
Wow! Very abrupt news!
Where did you get this info from? Is it a reliable source?
Are there any photos of this blessed beauty?

Old 04-11-2011, 06:53 AM
Gentry

Quote:
hamdan will get marry next year insha Allah with a daughter of his dad's close friend. she is now 19 years old, a beautiful modern emirate girl. this girl is tall, abt 5.7" feet. just let see..
huh...wat abt sheikha sheikha...his first cousin from his mother????

Old 04-11-2011, 09:29 AM
Gentry

i don't underestand what i going on with him?
Old 04-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by souzi1990 View Post
i don't underestand what i going on with him?
Neither do I...
Old 04-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
she's a 5.7?? so she's almost taller than Hamdan?? not sure about that. I still believe he's gonna marry shaikha shaikha but you're right...just let's see :)
Old 04-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Gosh, rumours again
Old 04-12-2011, 04:29 AM
Commoner

the future wife of hamdan is more often in abu dhabi. they both are pretty close..but as i know,hamdan only likes her as a friend, not as a lover, but d girl loves him. but maybe they will learn to love each other by the time. about the height, i m not sure whether this girl wear high heel shoes at that time..sorry. his dad who choosed this girl, coz his dad doesnt agree to hamdan's lover. hamdan has been in a relationship with a common girl, a well educated girl, not an emirati, with d same age with hamdan, n they both are separated. they still in a secret relationship until now,but still dont know what should to do,ofcoz they cant againt his dad's will. hamdan loves her so much,so does she.but we all know that hamdan has to sacrifised his life 4 wider n complex interest as the next leader of dubai.. just wait, hamdan will get marry next year, if the planning didnt change (again) n with god will ofcoz.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:48 AM
Courtier

How can you be that sure?
Dont believe everything you hear from people
Old 04-12-2011, 06:23 AM
Commoner

there is a malaysian friend who works 4 hamdan. some friends of hamdan (boys) n one of his office staff (a girl, 23 y.o) also knew abt this story.
thats y i said, let see :)
Old 04-12-2011, 06:53 AM
Commoner

Interesting
What are her origins?
Old 04-12-2011, 06:56 AM
Courtier

Hmm thanks for your answer :)
Old 04-12-2011, 06:59 AM
Gentry

Quote:
there is a malaysian friend who works 4 hamdan. some friends of hamdan (boys) n one of his office staff (a girl, 23 y.o) also knew abt this story.
thats y i said, let see :)
Is she from Dubai or Abu Dhabi???? Is she a sheikha??
Old 04-12-2011, 07:26 AM
Gentry

It sounds me like a story from a romance novel and certainly worthy of a film plot.
Well, as they love so madly each other, they MUST be reunited in spite of everyone and everything.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by maharata View Post
It sounds me like a story from a romance novel and certainly worthy of a film plot.
Well, as they love so madly each other, they MUST be reunited in spite of everyone and everything.
ya indeed,their love story will be provent by the time, but arab culture is different with europe,where a prince can marry a common girl. my friend said that hamdan has a willingness to hv two marriages, so he can fullfill his dad's will, n still make his love come true.

hamdan is really a low profile prince, even he never introduced himself as a prince to his lover. his lover also didnt know that she has a relationship with a prince, until july 2010. hamdan is very romantic, he calls his lover as 'my queen', seldom calls her name.
the nationality is kept as a secret, only some physical characteristics that been known, she has petit type body, abt 158 cms, involved in social programes to help poor people, black weavy hairs, light brown eyes, lighter skin, round face n a smart girl.

the future wife of hamdan wants 3 years initially of their marriage without children.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:45 AM
Gentry

With all due respects zusan this is all simply NOT TRUE and is a load of Bullocks, sorry to burst your bubble. You have some small elements of truth in your story, but the way you connect the dots and the overall story is very incorrect. Hamdan is not ever in a serious relationship with a commoner girl, and the girl that I know of and others I know in an official capacity in the UAE and socially (the news through these sources and from friends close to Hamdan say something completely and utterly different than what you are saying for example) know that 'his girl' is accepted by his family (his dad and mom) and was partly arranged by his family partly initiated by Hamdan...people really spin stories out of thin air.

Better just to wait for any story and info to come out direct from Hamdan's own mouth or from 'his Queen's' mouth (I like that name for her) publicly. You're mixing info and bits of information without realizing it is resulting in something completely different and opposite to the true story and history of Hamdan. Its like the children's game "telephone" or "chinese whispers" where you start of saying one thing, and by the time it goes around in a circle it is changed with only some elements of truth. Well, that is what this is like.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Commoner

thats y i said, let see. which one will become true? becoz, even an 'official announcement' at his web hasnt provent until now.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:17 AM
Gentry

Quote:
thats y i said, let see. which one will become true? becoz, even an 'official announcement' at his web hasnt provent until now.
It is not about something that is "becoming true" it already IS True. For whatever reason his fans and public just can't accept this, because I guess it does not fit within their idealized version of his love life...anyway, I doubt there will be an official announcement from what I know of the situation--since it is not a new situation, and why wait for an announcement after more than several years already (and not for any scandalous reasons, like 'his father doesn't like her' or some other nonsense and lies like that.). People just want something to talk about, but there really is something that obviously his family and the girls family are following the really traditional Arabian way (not the Royal European way) and not announcing to world press the situation. I guess that is their right and prerogative.

People are soo outside of the loop 'til its funny....why announce a situation posthumously?? Anyway, in Islam it is the nikkah/marriage contract that makes the marriage union valid and official and not a big flashy public announcement and wedding party/walima. Those last two things do not validate a marriage in Islam, so I think they're just doing things according to that way...anyway people will continue to speculate even if he or she state something publicly because that is how people behave with Royals and celebrities. I don't blame them for wanting to have some privacy. People who need to know, know, and the rest..we'll just have to wait if they say or never say something.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Nobility

so Arabian Star, ur saying that Hamdan for a fact is no longer engaged to Sheikha Sheikha?
Old 04-12-2011, 12:51 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith_g View Post
so Arabian Star, ur saying that Hamdan for a fact is no longer engaged to Sheikha Sheikha?
Yes I am saying that for a fact. I am also alluding to some other facts/things, which for other reasons I do not feel comfortable spelling out directly right now on a public forums. If you want you can PM me for more info/questions, where I will write it more straightforward.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:19 PM

Are you sure 100% about what you are saying Arabian Star???