Sheikh Hamdan: Future wife, wedding etc.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sh Mo probably took better care for himself then for his country financially so Hamdan will get a huge, ridiculously expensive wedding. After all, money is the only thing that the Maks care about. :ermm: Oh, and horses ofcourse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt the al Nahyans or al Khalifa's will pay for Hamdan's wedding. Especially the al Nayhans. Can you imagine THAT conversation between Shk Mo and Shk Khalifa [al Nayhan]

Shk Mo: "Hi yes, I need x million dirhams for my son's wedding please."

Shk Khalifa: "Sure! Go rob a bank."

Shk Mo: :::walks away in despair:::

The story might be different if Hamdan were marrying an al Nahyan girl. I really hope that the Maktoums are not going to be so crass as to throw and elaborately expensive wedding when the finances of the emirate are so erm...complicated.

sheikh hamdan worth 12 billion$ as per forbes magazine soo he didn't need any finances helpe for his wedding ****************************

hahaha..........:lol:funny conservation between Mo and Khalifa:ROFLMAO: but do Mo really needs others help for giving hamdan a wedding ceremony???:ermm: i wonder:whistling:

Sheikh Mohammed does have the money and he is one of the richest men but what happened in Dubai has nothing to do with Sheikh Mohammeds personall money.

if you ask me,the wedding will not take place before june 2010...but that`s just a little guess...

princessofuae...one quick question for you...
u kno how earlier u were saying that sheikha manal was happy with birth of sheikha hessa's daughter b/c now her kids had a cousin frm their mom's side...so r their kids allowed to play with eachother when they are young?
cuz if you think bout it, in the long run, they could technically end up marrying eachother...sheikh hamdan's mom and sheikha sheikha's mom are both sisters...so hypothetically speaking one day sheikha manal's son could possibly marry sheikha hessa's daughter? *again this jus a pretend scenario.

Yes, they are allowed to play with each other... Manal's daughter Fatma plays with Hamdan bin Zayeds son Rashid all the time. Yes, the scenario could be true one day.

Posts discussing the financial situation in Dubai have been moved to the appropriate thread in Members' Corner.
Posts discussing incest and cousins marrying cousins have been removed as they have no relevance to this thread. Members are free to start such a discussion in Members' Corner.
Other posts that had no relevance to the topic of Crown Prince Hamdan's wedding have also been removed.

Warren
Dubai moderator

it's ture that sheikh hamdan wedding on this date 01/04/2010 b'coz same people said that wedding still not fixated , can anyone conformed this news *****

it's ture that sheikh hamdan wedding on this date 01/04/2010 b'coz same people said that wedding still not fixated , can anyone conformed this news *****

i don't think he will marry on that date.cause he will be with his father for burj dubai inauguration.

i don't think he will marry on that date.cause he will be with his father for burj dubai inauguration.

The inaugration is on Jan 4.
Its said that the wedding is on April 1 (01/04).

The wedding isnt on Jan 4 because invitations havent been sent out yet and usually its sent at least a week before the wedding.

I would like to know if it's allowed the engaged couple to go out or to take with each other during the engagement in dubai royal family or only after the wedding ********

I've heard that Sheikh hamdan dubai CP's wedding is gonna be held this month around valentine's day rather than 1st of april as stated earlier, is this true? or just rumors? anybody heard anything?

I've heard that Sheikh hamdan dubai CP's wedding is gonna be held this month around valentine's day rather than 1st of april as stated earlier, is this true? or just rumors? anybody heard anything?

We havent heard and until we do its all rumore/speculation/gossip which the forum doesnt allow.
When the wedding does happen we will all know since a few members will post the invitation :flowers:

Last edited:
people its april 2011 and still no wedding? whats going on it has been almost 3 years now , i guess! anyhow some royal families call off the entire thing without any previous notice, so what exactly is happening? did he marry her and i skipped the thread or what?

people its april 2011 and still no wedding? whats going on it has been almost 3 years now , i guess! anyhow some royal families call off the entire thing without any previous notice, so what exactly is happening? did he marry her and i skipped the thread or what?
No, he's not married yet :flowers:

and from what mahra tells on her fb-account, he's still engaged. maybe they are in no hurry? Mo also married pretty late (ok...let's say what's late for me... he was around 35 years old I guess) so Hamdan has still enough time to marry. Maybe his fiancee wants to finish University before marrying?!

hamdan will get marry next year insha Allah with a daughter of his dad's close friend. she is now 19 years old, a beautiful modern emirate girl. this girl is tall, abt 5.7" feet. just let see..

hamdan will get marry next year insha Allah with a daughter of his dad's close friend. she is now 19 years old, a beautiful modern emirate girl. this girl is tall, abt 5.7" feet. just let see..
Wow! Very abrupt news! :)
Where did you get this info from? Is it a reliable source?:flowers:
Are there any photos of this blessed beauty?

Last edited:

:bang:huh...wat abt sheikha sheikha...his first cousin from his mother????:ermm::ermm::ermm::ohmy::ohmy::bang:

she's a 5.7?? so she's almost taller than Hamdan?? not sure about that. I still believe he's gonna marry shaikha shaikha but you're right...just let's see :)

Gosh, rumours again :bang:

the future wife of hamdan is more often in abu dhabi. they both are pretty close..but as i know,hamdan only likes her as a friend, not as a lover, but d girl loves him. but maybe they will learn to love each other by the time. about the height, i m not sure whether this girl wear high heel shoes at that time..sorry. his dad who choosed this girl, coz his dad doesnt agree to hamdan's lover. hamdan has been in a relationship with a common girl, a well educated girl, not an emirati, with d same age with hamdan, n they both are separated. they still in a secret relationship until now,but still dont know what should to do,ofcoz they cant againt his dad's will. hamdan loves her so much,so does she.but we all know that hamdan has to sacrifised his life 4 wider n complex interest as the next leader of dubai.. just wait, hamdan will get marry next year, if the planning didnt change (again) n with god will ofcoz.

How can you be that sure?
Dont believe everything you hear from people :whistling:

there is a malaysian friend who works 4 hamdan. some friends of hamdan (boys) n one of his office staff (a girl, 23 y.o) also knew abt this story.
thats y i said, let see :)

Interesting :p
What are her origins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom