Sheikh Hamdan: Future wife, wedding etc.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I was reading on another website that Sheikh Hamdan's girlfriend is a British expat living in Dubai. Her name is Olivia and she is half Italian, half Swedish, gorgeously looking and very open. They are planning to announce their engagement and marry next year. Can anyone confirm if it is true?
It looks like Dubai will have a British princess. :))

Rumours :wacko: don’t believe everything you read... but it would be nice if he married a British girl, no?

Hello everyone, I was reading on another website that Sheikh Hamdan's girlfriend is a British expat living in Dubai. Her name is Olivia and she is half Italian, half Swedish, gorgeously looking and very open. They are planning to announce their engagement and marry next year. Can anyone confirm if it is true?
It looks like Dubai will have a British princess. :))
It isn't true lol. His always been link to a different girl every couple months. Before the Olivia girl he was suppose to be marrying one of Princess Haya's nieces. :lol:

Ohhh, okay. Thanks for the answers, guys. But to be honest, it may be true. Anyways, probably we will never know the truth.

Would Dubai love it, if their Crown Prince had a public wedding?
Especially if it was a foreigner?

. Salam. wikipedia says that Sheikh Hamdan bin mohammed spouse is Hajer meftah age 22 years. if u just search as prince of dubai on google.com. its appears. Do u know smth about Hajer Meftah. ..

ImanMajed or others. Does anyone knows about Hajer meftah. wikipedia says Hajer meftah is spouse of HHS Hamdan bin mohammed al makotum. can someone find a true answ

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that this is the name of a girl who has a fazza poems account, she to be in love with him and generating false rumors

I understand that this is the name of a girl who has a fazza poems account, she to be in love with him and generating false rumors

Can u plz send me the link to her account. so I can see. Thanks for answering.

Not only that. This Hajer or whatever girl mis editing his profile on wikipedia time to time. she managed to write in this profile some 8 months back, that fazza is trying to find a gf to write his piems, which was edited by emir of wikipedia or else. Watch out girls for mistakes in his profile over wiki or others, and make a complaint of the rumour.

Salam. wikipedia says that Sheikh Hamdan bin mohammed spouse is Hajer meftah age 22 years. if u just search as prince of dubai on google.com. its appears. Do u know smth about Hajer Meftah. ..

I cant find that part on Wikipedia. Can you please post the page link?

Alia ALfalasi or Hajer meftah as a spouse written in his profile had made a false comments on wikipedia 4 days ago. if ppl check that out in editing section history. including the spouse name also an issue of having a baby boy. plus an affair with 24 years ghazalleh mir a persian girl. some one like to check the edits plz its obvious there. no proof needed. Its definate scam to expolite HHS reputation. PLUS Wikipedia should take control over that..

2 hours late in disscution. that statement is removed by authoroties. The hajer is exposed.. someone having a watch over wiki. making quick changes.

Not only that. This Hajer or whatever girl mis editing his profile on wikipedia time to time. she managed to write in this profile some 8 months back, that fazza is trying to find a gf to write his piems, which was edited by emir of wikipedia or else. Watch out girls for mistakes in his profile over wiki or others, and make a complaint of the rumour.

https://www.instagram.com/faz3poem/
it's a private account

https://www.instagram.com/faz3poem/
that is the account

Alia ALfalasi or Hajer meftah as a spouse written in his profile had made a false comments on wikipedia 4 days ago. if ppl check that out in editing section history. including the spouse name also an issue of having a baby boy. plus an affair with 24 years ghazalleh mir a persian girl. some one like to check the edits plz its obvious there. no proof needed. Its definate scam to expolite HHS reputation. PLUS Wikipedia should take control over that..

2 hours late in disscution. that statement is removed by authoroties. The hajer is exposed.. someone having a watch over wiki. making quick changes.

that girl Alia also a liar, in an ig account could even manipulate the location, saying that she was together with hamdan, either at home or in the nas

in some videos of his instastories, he signs them with that name

shes at it again hajer just made ainstgram page for her and the prince even when she isnt even with him when will she ever learn he dont want her

shes at it again hajer just made ainstgram page for her and the prince even when she isnt even with him when will she ever learn he dont want her

Such a gold digger

I know our suggestions doesn't matter but I think for Hamdan, King Abdullah's half-sister Princess Raiyah Bint-Hussain would be good. Wait,wait just hear me out. She's a process, she's unmarried and she's around the same age as him. But i know that the RF will want a much younger wife for him

Last edited:
Princess Rayiah is King Abdullah's half-sister, not stepsister.
And, imho, she wouldn't feel like entering into a possibly polygamous marriage.

I dont think that Sheikh Hamdan will take a foreign woman as his first & senior wife. The DRF usually tend for a cousin from the Al Maktoums.

isn't Princess Rayiah married already?
i think they would be good match but could be weird father and son married to sisters lool
and as Rossina i also think for his first/ senior wife he will chose a cousin.

No, it's Princess Iman bint Hussein who is married (and a mother).

isn't Princess Rayiah married already?
i think they would be good match but could be weird father and son married to sisters lool
and as Rossina i also think for his first/ senior wife he will chose a cousin.

Princess Raiyah is Queen Noor`s youngest child. Although she has not married yet, I don't think such marriage will suit her. She is independent, very highly educated and spent most of her life abroad.

Last edited:
there is now a debbie bryant saying she is engaged to the prince says the royal family was told her name and that she will met them in nov but says no date has been set

there is now a debbie bryant saying she is engaged to the prince says the royal family was told her name and that she will met them in nov but says no date has been set

Who is debbie bryant.. can you send her name or any information about her. Where did you get to know this rumour. Its possibly the newest rumour about prince. I never heard about her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom