Birth of HH Sheikha Aljalila: December 2, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Princess Haya gave birth to a girl on Sunday morning, 2 December 2007 in Dubai, UAE.

Congratulations to the Sheikh and the Princess :rose:

Last edited:
Princess Haya gave birth to a girl on Sunday morning, 2 December 2007 in Dubai, UAE.

oh my god ... mabrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

what is the little princess name ?????

Congratulations to the couple. A girl, I look forward to see a pic of her.

That's great news. Congratulations to the couple :flowers: When will we know her name?

Great news! Congratulations!!!

Baby's name ; Her Highness Sheikha Alia Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum

The Ruler's Court of Dubai and the Royal - Article

And on the National Day of the UAE celebrating the UAE's coming together as a country.

Baby's name ; Her Highness Sheikha Alia Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum

The Ruler's Court of Dubai and the Royal - Article

Where did you get the name? It is not in the article you linked.

Congratulations!!!! Beautiful name. I hope see the little Sheika soon.:flowers:

Where did you get the name? It is not in the article you linked.

click on the title on the right hand side of the page "Haya gives birth to baby daughter"

Congratulations to the royal couple!!!.....I think Princess Haya named her daughter after her mother---the Late Queen Alia of Jordan...

Congratulations to the royals of Dubai and Jordan! I thought that Haya would name her baby Alia if it was a girl!:flowers:

how sweet another a little princess:flowers::flowers::flowers:
congratulation to the royal couple.

I was think she was due in the spring? congratulation!!!!!!

I also don't see the name announced anywhere.
In any case, would SM even know the names of his 18 kids?

great news:)congratulation to prncess haya and mo,hope w'll see the little Sheikha soon.

:flowers: Congratulations to the family :flowers:

BUT

I heard that her name is Hind NOT Alia

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you get the picture?

Pic of the Princess Haya's new baby.

Miss Lonely do you think it was right to post a pic of the baby. I am sure that Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya would not have liked to have their newborn daughter's pic posted on the net. Both official websites of Shaikh Mohammed and Princess Haya have not mentioned the brith yet. I am sure you were just very excited but being a mother myself i know how one likes to keep certain things concerning our children private.

Miss Lonely do you think it was right to post a pic of the baby. I am sure that Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya would not have liked to have their newborn daughter's pic posted on the net. Both official websites of Shaikh Mohammed and Princess Haya have not mentioned the brith yet. I am sure you were just very excited but being a mother myself i know how one likes to keep certain things concerning our children private.

A release has been published on Sheikh Mohammeds site early afternoon today - read here :flowers:

About the picture, its all over the arabic, UAE forums and I only guess that the picture was taken by the family

Thank´s Dazzling for info!

A release has been published on Sheikh Mohammeds site early afternoon today - read here :flowers:

About the picture, its all over the arabic, UAE forums and I only guess that the picture was taken by the family

In all articles now only say BABY GIRL:rolleyes:

Congratulations! I'm so glad they names her Alia.

I guess i did not look very well as i was unable to find anything myself. Thanks for the link. I am sure a family member did take the photo but i doubt very much they wanted to reach the internet. I guess if they had they would have posted an official pic on their website. Well anyway GOD bless this beautiful baby girl and keep her always happy, healthy and well.

Last edited:
Congratulatiuon on the arrival of Sheikha Alyia Bint Mohammed

Wow! I wasn't expecting such happy news so soon!

Congratulations to the happy parents! I knew Alia would be chosen if it was a girl!

All the best to the mother and father and to the newborn:flowers:

This is wonderful and very surprising news! Congratulations to the family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom