Birth of HH Sheikha Aljalila: December 2, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a bit late, but still...
congratulations to them and to the little sheikha!

We already have two little royals named Leonor so why not two Jalilahs? Lets just hope the royals dont make a habit of this, a whole bunch of duplicate names in the same generation might prove to be a bit confusing:ohmy:
so far we're okay since the babies' titles are different in both cases.

the other royals don't, but the Jordanian RF surely lacks some variety in naming their children! just count how many kids and adults are named Hussein, Haya, Iman, Noor, etc. in their family (whether from the immediate family or the in-laws). :D

I thought Haya would name her daughter after her late mother Queen Alia in honor of her but I was wrong. Congratulations to her and her husband on the birth of their daughter.

It's been a a while since my last visit. What a pleasant surprise! Congratulations to Princess Haya and Sheikh Mohammed on the birth of their daughter! :flowers:

Congrats to haya and Mohammed!
I like that they have relized pictures:very modern!

Congratulations to PHaya and SMohammad! She had her daughter a month after my own daughter was born. I thought she was due next year though. As for the baby's name, I do like it, but it just seems somewhat strange to give the baby the same name as her cousin.

my congrats to the couple! i'm excited they announced her name, although i was expecting another, closer, name, perhaps. they look extremely happy. i wish them all the best.

Congratulations to Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya!:innocent: I loved baby's name. :rolleyes:S.Aljalila looks like his father...:angel:

A new picture floating around in other forums:-
thnxx alot for the pics..
sh ALJalila is so adorable mashallah...
MAY ALLAH PROTECT HER

Last edited by a moderator:
Alf Mabrook aleik ya Amira Haya:flowers: wa marhaban bik ya Sheikha sagheera:flowers:!

1000 congratulations Princess Haya and welcome little Sheikha:flowers:!
:flowers::ROFLMAO:

Princess Haya gave birth to a girl on Sunday morning, 2 December 2007 in Dubai, UAE.

Congratulations to the Sheikh and the Princess :rose:

Also its an un-common name with a lovely meaning. A pleasant surprise.:flowers:

Sheikh Rashid Al Maktoum, Princess Haya name their new baby girl Aljalila (seems they got the fathers name wrong)
..named their new baby girl Aljalila... - Petra Article

Intresting choice of name, I hope in an interview someone gets to ask about the choice. It's a nice name, well its not a name you wouldve expected from the couple imo

Ameen! bitawfeeq allah wa najaha hayatiha Sheikha Al-Jalilah alhamdhul illah!

Ameen, all success and a successful life for Sheikha Al-Jalilah all praised to God. :flowers:

thnxx alot for the pics..
sh ALJalila is so adorable mashallah...
MAY ALLAH PROTECT HER

Wow what a beautiful baby :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom