The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabile View Post
this is the official statment given with the babies name. Didn't realise she has other names?

KNHS - FEI Nieuws 83, 2 december 2007 (Engelstalig)=
This statement was released before she was named. Aljalila means the Majestic. It is a historic name and there are a few female Arab heroines by that name.

Old 12-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Moderator Emeritus

I confussed, what is the official baby name ?

Old 12-11-2007, 03:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by igniya View Post
This statement was released before she was named. Aljalila means the Majestic. It is a historic name and there are a few female Arab heroines by that name.
Isn't Jalila the name of Price Ali's girl, I doubt they will both name their babies the same. Maybe we should stick to the official statement and stop speculating.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:11 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
I confussed, what is the official baby name ?
We dont know yet Alia was announced by the fei site than removed. UAE press just quoted"welcomed a baby girl" and other sources came up with several names.
Old 12-11-2007, 06:28 AM
Courtier

Petra made the announcement today:

Amman, Dec.11 (Petra)--Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain named their new baby girl Aljalila.
Old 12-11-2007, 06:50 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veram98 View Post
Petra made the announcement today:

Amman, Dec.11 (Petra)--Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain named their new baby girl Aljalila.

but its the name of PAli's daughter .. Jailah they only added Al to the name !!!!!!!
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 12-11-2007, 07:14 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria View Post
but its the name of PAli's daughter .. Jailah they only added Al to the name !!!!!!!

Who is PALI???
Old 12-11-2007, 07:18 AM
Commoner

Prince Ali, Princess Haya's brother.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:36 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
Who is PALI???
he is her only brother from Queen Alia ..

here is a unique photo of Prince Ali with Princess Haya

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...3/00920002.jpg
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 12-11-2007, 07:43 AM
Moderator Emeritus

OH, PALI = Prince Ali
I´m sorry....
Old 12-11-2007, 09:15 AM
Nobility

Thanks for the confirmation.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:09 PM
Commoner

Issued on 2 December. Might have been the announcement with name of which the name was taken out soon afterwards ... as some said to have seen it in the announcement, and others looking just a bit later on didn't see it.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Courtier

The photo look like Sheikh Mohammad. they say babies look just like their father for first few days so father knows he is the real father and will look after the mother and baby
Old 12-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Aristocracy

Haya and the sheihka were released from the hospital today. The photo is my avatar.
Old 12-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Aristocracy

Her name is Aljalila. It is very similar to Prince Ali's daughter's name.
Old 12-11-2007, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Sheikha Al Jalila Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, born on December 2, 2007 that coincided with the 36th United Arab Emirates (UAE) National Day, leaves the hospital with her father Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, ruler of Dubai and Prime Minister and Vice President of the UAE, and her mother Princess Haya Bint Al-Hussein in this picture taken on December 5, 2007 and released December 11, 2007. The name Al Jalila means the "majestic one" in Arabic.
pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3
(reuters via yahoo)
Old 12-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Serene Highness

they sure did a great job of confusing us with regards to the baby's name. and i hope baby Al Jalila didn't feel uncomfortable with how her daddy held her in the pics!

Mabrouk to Princess Haya and Sheik Mohammed!
Old 12-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Commoner

in america after a mother gives birth she is out the hosiptal within 3 days ...how long does a mother have to stay in the hosiptal in the uae
Old 12-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithlove View Post
in america after a mother gives birth she is out the hosiptal within 3 days ...how long does a mother have to stay in the hosiptal in the uae
Haya gave birth on UAE national day. It was either nice coincidence or a planned c-section. Given she stayed in hospital for over a week a c-section is very likely.

Congrats to the happy parents. Haya is glowing! Nice pic of Mo carrying his daughter when leaving the hospital, that's very progressive for UAE isn't it? In the background we can see members of the JRF, great that Haya had some family support & nice company.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the pictures theyr wonderful! Everyone look great! I think it's kinda cute that the names are alike, maybe it shows how close they are or it has meaning for both of them?

Closed Thread