Birth of HH Sheikha Aljalila: December 2, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
her name is alyaa
sheika manal alo gave birth this morning to a baby boy.....
Please could you give links to articles, even in Arab language? Can't find anything in the English news in UAE.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm positive
manal gave birth at around 2 am today uae local time
as for the pc of sheikh mohammed daughter it was taken in al wasel hospital...thats why the backround looks unfamiliar ....the person holding the baby was the doctor

mabroook

mabroook ya shei5:flowers: may Allah s.w.t. Bless the little princess...mmm but what is her name? i think Alia is her name and if it is...thats my name tooooooo (except mine is extra A):wub:

mabroook ya shei5:flowers: may Allah s.w.t. Bless the little princess...mmm but what is her name? i think Alia is her name and if it is...thats my name tooooooo (except mine is extra A):wub:
Welcome to the royal forums...:flowers:

I've removed a number of posts in response to a member who twice posted they have knowledge of a future event but isn't going to say what that event is.

It is pointless, and disrespectful to members, to post statements to the effect of "I know something you don't know, but I'm not telling".

Warren
UAE moderator

i'm positive
as for the pc of sheikh mohammed daughter it was taken in al wasel hospital...thats why the backround looks unfamiliar ....the person holding the baby was the doctor

so the pic is correct !!!!!!!! what about the name do you know if its Alia ???

i'm positive
How do u know ?

Princess Haya gives birth to daughter

Congratulations to the couple!

Jordan Times

Last edited:
when will they announce the name?

my best congrats! they deserve all the best.

That is one ugly baby, and I doubt it's their kid.

Kaffir I found your comment very unintelligent and harsh. How can you say that? It is an innocent child and every newborn Baby looks at first a little deformed in his face. You are very unfair, even if this child belongs to Sheikh Mo and HRH Haya or not. This child is innocent. And Allah, God, Jahwe what ever you called your Lord (your nick is kaffir, so I think you're not a muslim, which not mean that I do not respect to what ever you're praying) should bless this child and we all should welcome the little baby in this world. May Allah gives that baby a very good destiny in this hard world!

Please- never defame a newborn child by his face features.

ok?

with regards,

S.

Mmmm ya since my font color was edited I guess I will have to not type in pink...awww its my faaaaave but oh well wutever:rolleyes: anyways if the baby's name is Fajr, thats a cuuute name too and helllooo I dont agree wit wut some people think, that baby is also cute. Sob7anAllah...how cud you call a poor baby ugly?:eek: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but dang some ppl shud keep it to themselves, KWIM?

in other news...when is there gonna be an official announcment??

Kaffir I found your comment very unintelligent and harsh. How can you say that?
i totally agreee with u sister
this is an innocent baby...u shud not say that...
People are always pleased and thankful with what ALLAH gives them...this innocent child is an angel and a gift from ALLAH...
i dont think so ur a muslim too coz ur name is kaffir...
if ur religious u wudnt b saying all this...

regardzz to all my fello brothers n sisters...

congratz to sh.mohammed...and songratzz to to sh.mansour n sh.manal...

princessofoz and maryamii,
i think it is inappropriate to question someone's religious beliefs because he/she calls a baby ugly. yes, it might be rude, but to question someone's religious beliefs is wrongbecause they differ from yours. i,personally, have found that some of the ugliest babies make the most beautiful adults.

Let's not bring religious discussions into this thread.
We are just celebrating the birth of a baby, which is a very memorable and happy event for any parents, regardless of nationality or religion.

And let's not say things like 'ugly' about a new-born baby. All babies are special and beautiful. :)

Looks like the baby got her father's nose, nevertheless, the baby is a beauty like her mother..

If baby's name is Fajr, how do you pronounce that?
Help Arab brothers and sisters!

I'm belated! But WELCOME HH ! (I wish I could know the correct name! Is it "Fajr"?)

Vanesa.

Friends, I'm sure that kid will not be ugly when it grows up--but are you blind! I hope it's loved, fed, and gets a proper education. Now, will someone please change the name of this thread as the name of Haya's baby has not been announced!

Mmmm ya since my font color was edited I guess I will have to not type in pink
Posts should not be typed in pink, and the standard font is Verdana, size 2.

Can we expect an 'official' announcement about the name somehow? Or a photo of mother and child? Or is this all inappropriate ? I only ask because I don't know.

Can we expect an 'official' announcement about the name somehow? Or a photo of mother and child? Or is this all inappropriate ? I only ask because I don't know.

To the UAE customs that really doesnt happen, pictures are published by family/friends. But who knows, probably Haya will release a picture of her with her new born soon as a portrait :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom