The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Commoner

Pic of the Princess Haya's new baby.

Miss Lonely do you think it was right to post a pic of the baby. I am sure that Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya would not have liked to have their newborn daughter's pic posted on the net. Both official websites of Shaikh Mohammed and Princess Haya have not mentioned the brith yet. I am sure you were just very excited but being a mother myself i know how one likes to keep certain things concerning our children private.

Old 12-02-2007, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by igniya View Post
Miss Lonely do you think it was right to post a pic of the baby. I am sure that Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya would not have liked to have their newborn daughter's pic posted on the net. Both official websites of Shaikh Mohammed and Princess Haya have not mentioned the brith yet. I am sure you were just very excited but being a mother myself i know how one likes to keep certain things concerning our children private.
A release has been published on Sheikh Mohammeds site early afternoon today - read here

About the picture, its all over the arabic, UAE forums and I only guess that the picture was taken by the family

Old 12-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Thank´s Dazzling for info!
Old 12-02-2007, 01:43 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
A release has been published on Sheikh Mohammeds site early afternoon today - read here

About the picture, its all over the arabic, UAE forums and I only guess that the picture was taken by the family
In all articles now only say BABY GIRL
Old 12-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Serene Highness

Congratulations! I'm so glad they names her Alia.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Commoner

I guess i did not look very well as i was unable to find anything myself. Thanks for the link. I am sure a family member did take the photo but i doubt very much they wanted to reach the internet. I guess if they had they would have posted an official pic on their website. Well anyway GOD bless this beautiful baby girl and keep her always happy, healthy and well.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Commoner

Congratulatiuon on the arrival of Sheikha Alyia Bint Mohammed
Old 12-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Wow! I wasn't expecting such happy news so soon!

Congratulations to the happy parents! I knew Alia would be chosen if it was a girl!
Old 12-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Heir Apparent

All the best to the mother and father and to the newborn
Old 12-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Courtier

This is wonderful and very surprising news! Congratulations to the family!
Old 12-02-2007, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by igniya View Post
Why not!!!
most websites have the picture.
The picture also posted on Fazza3 (Hamdan Bin Mohammed) official website

Old 12-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Courtier

alf mabrook.

Wonderful news. All the best to the parents and the cute little girl.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:19 PM
Nobility

Oh My God, This is wonderful news!
Alf mubarak for the couple....I'm soooooooooooooooooo Happy for Princess Haya, it's sooo touching,that I cried when I read the news, and what's even better is naming her Alia ...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Mashallah tabarakallah....
Old 12-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Commoner

I highly doubt that pic is of the baby, just look at the tatty furniture, the style of flooring and carpets in the background, that is neither the home of a Sheikh or the style of any maternity hospital in UAE. And I have yet to see any member of the royal family share a home snapshot on the world wide web of a baby just freshly born. Sadly there are many things posted on the net that are not what they are made out to be. If it is the baby, I doubt very much the parents were aware it has been leaked.

I am also suprised if they have announced the name yet. That is normally not done so soon in UAE tradition.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Commoner

well said! I do not believe it either, that the picture show us the baby! IT's someone else!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Nobility

she looks like her father, the nose!
Old 12-03-2007, 01:30 AM
Commoner

Quote:
she looks like her father, the nose!
Most local babies look like that.
I gave birth in UAE, spent 4 long months in Al Corniche maternity hospital due to complications and just about every local baby I saw looked like that.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:11 AM
Courtier

????

there is no offical announcment of the name yet .. so we still don't know if the baby girl is Alia or not

am not sure of the photo.... i think its fake
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 12-03-2007, 05:28 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria View Post
there is no offical announcment of the name yet .. so we still don't know if the baby girl is Alia or not

am not sure of the photo.... i think its fake
Me too. If it's true it would be an odd way to present your baby daughter when you are a ruler / royal highness. I doubt there will be a pic at all, maybe one with Haya & daughter but can't imagine there will be the usual western royalty parents & baby pic.

Congrats to the parents and all the best to little Alia !!! There are already so many playmates waiting for her in both families in Dubai & Jordan, no chance to get bored
Old 12-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahani View Post
I highly doubt that pic is of the baby, just look at the tatty furniture, the style of flooring and carpets in the background, that is neither the home of a Sheikh or the style of any maternity hospital in UAE. And I have yet to see any member of the royal family share a home snapshot on the world wide web of a baby just freshly born. Sadly there are many things posted on the net that are not what they are made out to be. If it is the baby, I doubt very much the parents were aware it has been leaked.

I am also suprised if they have announced the name yet. That is normally not done so soon in UAE tradition.
completely agree wtih you, i'm a bit surprised on both matter (name announced already and picture)