Birth of HH Sheikha Aljalila: December 2, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss Lonely do you think it was right to post a pic of the baby. I am sure that Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya would not have liked to have their newborn daughter's pic posted on the net. Both official websites of Shaikh Mohammed and Princess Haya have not mentioned the brith yet. I am sure you were just very excited but being a mother myself i know how one likes to keep certain things concerning our children private.

:glare:Why not!!!
most websites have the picture.
The picture also posted on Fazza3 (Hamdan Bin Mohammed) official website:sleep:

alf mabrook.

Wonderful news. All the best to the parents and the cute little girl.

Oh My God, This is wonderful news!
Alf mubarak for the couple....I'm soooooooooooooooooo Happy for Princess Haya, it's sooo touching,that I cried when I read the news, and what's even better is naming her Alia ...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Mashallah tabarakallah....

I highly doubt that pic is of the baby, just look at the tatty furniture, the style of flooring and carpets in the background, that is neither the home of a Sheikh or the style of any maternity hospital in UAE. And I have yet to see any member of the royal family share a home snapshot on the world wide web of a baby just freshly born. Sadly there are many things posted on the net that are not what they are made out to be. If it is the baby, I doubt very much the parents were aware it has been leaked.

I am also suprised if they have announced the name yet. That is normally not done so soon in UAE tradition.

Last edited:
well said! I do not believe it either, that the picture show us the baby! IT's someone else!!!

she looks like her father, the nose!

she looks like her father, the nose!

Most local babies look like that.
I gave birth in UAE, spent 4 long months in Al Corniche maternity hospital due to complications and just about every local baby I saw looked like that.

????

there is no offical announcment of the name yet .. so we still don't know if the baby girl is Alia or not

am not sure of the photo.... i think its fake

there is no offical announcment of the name yet .. so we still don't know if the baby girl is Alia or not

am not sure of the photo.... i think its fake

Me too. If it's true it would be an odd way to present your baby daughter when you are a ruler / royal highness. I doubt there will be a pic at all, maybe one with Haya & daughter but can't imagine there will be the usual western royalty parents & baby pic.

Congrats to the parents and all the best to little Alia !!! There are already so many playmates waiting for her in both families in Dubai & Jordan, no chance to get bored :lol:

I highly doubt that pic is of the baby, just look at the tatty furniture, the style of flooring and carpets in the background, that is neither the home of a Sheikh or the style of any maternity hospital in UAE. And I have yet to see any member of the royal family share a home snapshot on the world wide web of a baby just freshly born. Sadly there are many things posted on the net that are not what they are made out to be. If it is the baby, I doubt very much the parents were aware it has been leaked.

I am also suprised if they have announced the name yet. That is normally not done so soon in UAE tradition.
completely agree wtih you, i'm a bit surprised on both matter (name announced already and picture)

mbrooooooooooooooooook

Baby nams FAJER it's mean early Morning

Her name is Alia named after princess haya's mother who died in a plane crash when P.Haya was only 8 years old.

Congratulation to Haya & Mo

Her name is Alia named after princess haya's mother who died in a plane crash when P.Haya was only 8 years old.

Haya was only 3 when her mother died and Ali was 2.

what is the baby's name...hind or alia??

Congratulation to Haya & Mo

Haya was only 3 when her mother died and Ali was 2.

Ali was one year and two months old only when his mother died .. Haya was 2 years and 7 month old ...

Congratulations to princess Haya and Sheikh mohammad, finally princess Haya is a mother how lovely is that, I am very happy for her :)

I found it at the jordanian news wibsite, If you can read arabic this is the website:
وكالة عمون الاخبارية

Yes it does read her name is "fajer" but other sites mentioned her name was Alia:ermm: is this an official, reliable source? I also guess the FEI site (Haya's the president of FEI) wont go wrong with such information which they have said the little sheikha is Alia

Yes it does read her name is "fajer" but other sites mentioned her name was Alia:ermm: is this an official, reliable source? I also guess the FEI site (Haya's the president of FEI) wont go wrong with such information which they have said the little sheikha is Alia

the FEI didn't mention the name ???

her name is alyaa

sheika manal alo gave birth this morning to a baby boy.....

Last edited by a moderator:
click on the title on the right hand side of the page "Haya gives birth to baby daughter"
Then you have superb eyes. The name is nowhere in that announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom