Websites for Royal Family Of The Netherlands

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I was a young girl in Los Angeles, Queen Juliana and Prince Berhnard visited our city and I went to see them on one of my first trips downtown. I never forgot it.

On the webpage http://nederlandseroyals.web-log.nl you can chose the best webpage. one about Princess Mary, one about Maxima (It's mine) one about Amalia(It's mine too:D) and one about a webpage about 2 sisters!! Would you chose me (hehe;-) )

Thanks for the account, Jolanda. Maximaiscool, I enjoyed your webpage even though I could barely understand the text. You've included some pics that I have never seen before.

Last edited:
My weblog about Royalty kids: Most scanned pix from own magazine's. NL: Alexia & Amalia, Anna, Lucas & Felicia, Juliana, Bernardo & Nicolas (when they were small), Eloise, Claus Casimir & Leonore Denmark: Nicolas & Felix...and many more kids!!

http://celebroyaltykids.web-log.nl/

Also Celebkids..

The HQ site of the Dutch Royal Family has created an survey about the quality of this site. It's very nice of them.

are you kidding they have better things to do then answering
common people im royal blood they wont even talk to me
not even hello its not you its with everybody that needs to talk to the royal family they will not answer unless your a immediate
family member if not dont hold your breath

how i am related ? prince Maurits had a girlfriend (the old Maurits) by the name Van Andel they had a child we are the decendants of Van Andel then came Owenkerk then Sleyster
then the Schipper and now Vanderknaap all along its all blood related

Owenkerk was a arm supplier for Prince willam of Orange
willem ran out of money and Owenkerk supplied arms for nothing
and they still owes money was never repaid prince willam had to sell some of his belongings Prince Willam fought the spanjaards
Later Prince Willam did get killed By Baltazar Gerards in Delft the bullet Hole is still in the tower off the Goten kerk today if i wasnt royal blood i wouldnt bother reading up on my ancesters
God bless the Queen!!!

how i am related ? prince Maurits had a girlfriend (the old Maurits) by the name Van Andel they had a child we are the decendants of Van Andel then came Owenkerk then Sleyster
then the Schipper and now Vanderknaap all along its all blood related

Wrong thread.

are you kidding they have better things to do then answering
common people im royal blood they wont even talk to me
not even hello its not you its with everybody that needs to talk to the royal family they will not answer unless your a immediate
family member if not dont hold your breath

Then how do you think you can solve this, dutchman01?
Well, if I was you maybe I would contact the Mormons, they have huge geneological trees of almost everyone...
Another way could be to write to some Dutch historian and ask (and pay) for his help...

You also have websites like this one Genealogy.com - Family Tree Maker Family History Software and Historical Records Try something here.

May I ask why do you want this Title anyway? Listen, I believe that's here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/ where you could (should) post all this about you.

Best regards :)

I think I best put it here for the time being,maybe you can start it as a new thread,Jess?Marengo?What do you think?

The RVD,the Government Information Service,started a Youtube channel on the dutch Royal Family today on both
historical as well as actual events.Have fun!

YouTube - koninklijkhuis's Channel

:flowers:

The website of the Dutch Royal Family has a new outlook.

I find they have made a good job.

Agree. Although I believe that the previous one was very good. One of the best by far.

Back
Top Bottom