The Oranje Babies, Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here can you eddit al you're favorite and beautyfulst photo's of the Dutch royal baby's Amalia, Eloise, isabella, Anna en Lucas.

Attachments

• naamloos.jpg
    naamloos.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 511
Princess Margriet with her daughter-in-laws and all of her grandchildren - so far!

Princess Annette holding niece Anna, Princess Margriet with Isabella and Princess Marilene with Lucas.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 577
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 539
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 494
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:
Prince Maurits and his baby lucas.

Attachments

• maurits_en_lucas.jpg
    maurits_en_lucas.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 407
What adorable photos. Those children are lovely, and that side of the family does seem very down to earth. Wonderful :)

so, the next baby wil be laurentien's and and then another addition to the anette-family? is that correct? is marilene pregnant again?

a nice large pic of Margriet and her 3 grandchildren,
from left to right, Anna, Prss Margriet with Lucas and Isabella

Attachments

• Anna__Margriet__Lucas__Isabella.jpg
    Anna__Margriet__Lucas__Isabella.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 559
Are Lucas, Isabella, and the other of margariets grand children Count/Countess or Prince/Princess? Since they were born before the law was changed on the royal house?

No, they are not prince, princess, count or countess! They are not in the line of the throne. When Crownprince Willem-Alexander became the queen, prince Maurits and his brothers are not in the line of the throne. Because the line is than too much. (i'm not good speak english!!!!!)

The 3 degree seperation idea. It's a shame though, especially considering that the RF will be rather small then.

Baby Alexia!!:p So cute!

Attachments

• Imagen4.jpg
    Imagen4.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 274
Harry's polo shirt said:
I wonder what she is dreaming about. It looks so intense.

I think she's dreaming about her cute little family....:rolleyes:

I think all of them have beautiful and ununsal names like luanna and amilia and catharina are so unique so un like the cliche names!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree... most of the names they chose are beautiful: luana, catharina, amalia, eloise, casimir...

Back
Top Bottom